Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ have ya seen the mould from the condensation, it’s in both corners”

In a hotel?! Yeah right

she can’t keep her lies straight from minute to minute

Reactions: 4
“My hat was in his kitchen” whispering trying to be stealthy the silly cow.
couldn’t make out much else but they must have been somewhere they shouldn’t

They’re on about other phones, John saying he needs 1 when he’s with her and another when he’s with someone else. She said she’ll tell ‘them’ she buried it. And that she’s snapped the SIM card 😂😂😂😂

They defo on the run from someone. They’ve done someone dirty and now are bricking it!
---
I think their stuffs been left at the grandads and she’s worried the ones who looking for them have maybe gone there n seen her hat maybe?

Reactions: 6
They defo on the run from someone. They’ve done someone dirty and now are bricking it!
---
I think their stuffs been left at the grandads and she’s worried the ones who looking for them have maybe gone there n seen her hat maybe?
That would make a lot of sense from the bits I could hear!

Reactions: 1
Wonder if it’s that lad that she recorded that day in the car who was dropping her herbs off, the lad who said he had Autism and she was in a wig with half her fake teeth in remember?

Reactions: 5
So Julie’s wanted by the police. Johns just said how long are you guna run for? She said should we go up not down. Obviously meaning Scotland.

Yeah she’s running from the police. And anyone helping them will get into trouble aswell. So her “girls” need to be very careful giving her money etc.

Middle of nowhere, but can hear sirens in the background, that are pretty close by the sounds of it. So put music on to drown it out

Reactions: 3
Yeah she’s running from the police. And anyone helping them will get into trouble aswell. So her “girls” need to be very careful giving her money etc.
very true that about the "girls" helping them. Also if they both need medication they cant run far or for long arnt they bith on methadone? why run ig your a victim and have 12teen crime ref numbers ???

Reactions: 3
If we have deduced that they are at their house surely the police have! I also wonder if the phone she’s seems paranoid about has stuff about who they bought their drugs etc from n that’s why she doesn’t want police to get it.

Someone will tell police where they are. Ya don’t sit live on TT when the police are looking for you and not get caught!

Dumb and Dumber

Reactions: 7
If we have deduced that they are at their house surely the police have! I also wonder if the phone she’s seems paranoid about has stuff about who they bought their drugs etc from n that’s why she doesn’t want police to get it.

Someone will tell police where they are. Ya don’t sit live on TT when the police are looking for you and not get caught!

Dumb and Dumber
Na she’s not in the house

She’s definitely not back at the house, the sheets are white and clean.

• Haha
I just saw a video of her saying she’s spent £2k+ in the last month and a half to be in hotels and even spent her rent to be in hotels.

Even though she said that she’s still paying rent and that the council were paying for the other hotel. I don’t think she’s capable of telling the truth anymore.

They are defo back at her bando. Claiming she’s in a hotel room but needs money for it so begs and cries so someone is stupid enough to give it. Let’s see if they pay that girl back that paid them £120 to stay in the hotel weds and Thursday nite. She may of stopped the weed but she’s still addicted to pregabs aka her panic medication aka johns epilepsy meds. She now has all these wigs and makeup

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.