Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person who’ll be homeless is Julie, John and ralphie can go to his grandads and she can sit in the garden with all her bags, no pity from me she’s brought it all on herself.

Reactions: 3
is that another lie? She was sectioned for 4 days. I’m pretty sure they hold you a lot longer than 4 days. 😂🙄 LIAAAARRRRRR

Reactions: 1
She just said that nobody knew she was sectioned until 4 days after she was released…. Didn’t she go live while she was there?

Did I hear right..John was only seen walking out the house with Ralph ie
Co habiting maybe🤔
---
People offering money 💰 they said last night they get paid today...makes me sick 😫

Earlier today she said there’s 12 crime numbers and now there’s 3?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Earlier today she said there’s 12 crime numbers and now there’s 3?
I was thinking earlier when she mentioned 12 crime ref - wouldn’t they just go off 1 if it’s all the same people she keeps claiming it is? I mean she only ever accuses 2 people for all of this- KB & QOB.

I was thinking earlier when she mentioned 12 crime ref - wouldn’t they just go off 1 if it’s all the same people she keeps claiming it is? I mean she only ever accuses 2 people for all of this- KB & QOB.
I don’t know much about crime numbers but if it’s concerning the same people you’d think so? I feel like having so many crime numbers would confuse things. I think she’s just trying to make it sound serious but the police or the council clearly aren’t taking it seriously.

Also if you were that scared wouldn’t you just stay off social media?

Right I've come up with a conclusion... I think the night that jon was found in a bush/bridge with really bad cuts and she was unconscious for 2 days with a axe next to her. I think the reason for this and why she doesn't feel safe anywhere is Bcos they owe drug dealers a lot of money hense why they don't smoke the green now. Also the both of them had police at their sides in hospital and I reacon that's Bcos some drug dealer has gone to their house to collect the money and they haven't got it so batter the pair of them and put them both in hospital!! And I think she's panicking with her location maybe because the dealer has had the heads up were they are again and wanting to pay them a visit again maybe?? And I think it was the dealers that smashed their house walls in and stuff in the night of the attack. And this is why junkie is scared for her life right now!.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Right I've come up with a conclusion... I think the night that jon was found in a bush/bridge with really bad cuts and she was unconscious for 2 days with a axe next to her. I think the reason for this and why she doesn't feel safe anywhere is Bcos they owe drug dealers a lot of money hense why they don't smoke the green now. Also the both of them had police at their sides in hospital and I reacon that's Bcos some drug dealer has gone to their house to collect the money and they haven't got it so batter the pair of them and put them both in hospital!! And I think she's panicking with her location maybe because the dealer has had the heads up were they are again and wanting to pay them a visit again maybe?? And I think it was the dealers that smashed their house walls in and stuff in the night of the attack. And this is why junkie is scared for her life right now!.
i think your spot on .👏🏽

Sounds very true!!

Sounds about right tbh

This does make quite a lot of sense,
But the axe doesn’t make sense, surely if she was hit with an axe she’d have more than a few bumps to the head… I think the axe is theres, she always used to go on about an axe, baseball bats and knives around the house for their own defence 🙄
---
I’ve just seen a video of her crying on that John wasn’t allowed in the meeting cos people have apparently been ringing up saying he has been domestic abusing her to get them split up… when before she was saying all they kept bringing up was the DV from last year, nobodies been ringing up… it’s all on record!!! She can’t keep a story straight at all
---
It makes you think more that her being found unconscious and John on the run was something to do with him, he’s had enough of her and left her for dead… why else would he run and jump off a bridge!
And this is why they won’t have him in the meeting or rehouse him with her!

Last edited:
This does make quite a lot of sense,
But the axe doesn’t make sense, surely if she was hit with an axe she’d have more than a few bumps to the head… I think the axe is theres, she always used to go on about an axe, baseball bats and knives around the house for their own defence 🙄
---
I’ve just seen a video of her crying on that John wasn’t allowed in the meeting cos people have apparently been ringing up saying he has been domestic abusing her to get them split up… when before she was saying all they kept bringing up was the DV from last year, nobodies been ringing up… it’s all on record!!! She can’t keep a story straight at all
---
It makes you think more that her being found unconscious and John on the run was something to do with him, he’s had enough of her and left her for dead… why else would he run and jump off a bridge!
And this is why they won’t have him in the meeting or rehouse him with her!
One minute she said it was an axe, the next minute she said a machete. She also said they stole the machete but then said the machete was left next to her on the bed so god knows what the truth is when it comes to that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I think they are in the old house n that’s why she’s using a Green screen so viewers can’t see. Someone was outside before n she was crapping herself n when the dog started barking she was whispering to him to shut up. She was really panicking. She was asking John if that was someone at the door.
However one of her viewers paid for a hotel for them last night! So they’ve obviously just kept the money!
---
She’s live

Reactions: 2
I think they are in the old house n that’s why she’s using a Green screen so viewers can’t see. Someone was outside before n she was crapping herself n when the dog started barking she was whispering to him to shut up. She was really panicking. She was asking John if that was someone at the door.
However one of her viewers paid for a hotel for them last night! So they’ve obviously just kept the money!
---
She’s live
Yep deffo back in the house the internet is shite 🤣

• Haha
Yep deffo back in the house the internet is shite 🤣
She keeps slipping up. Saying it’s freezing, then said she forgot she was only on the mattress. Says they left their bags elsewhere. I’ll show my arse in Asda window if they not back in that house!

Even John was trying to tell her she was taking too many tablets. She didn’t listen and popped them anyway.

They used the money on weed, tabs and a taxi. She just slips up all the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.