Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno why John doesn't stay with his grandad and her let the council rehome her?? Not that she deserves it like. Their "plan" has backfired BIG style

Reactions: 6
What a load of crap 😭😭 bizzies on there way snap sim card john 🙄 the junkies been rumbled 😭😭😭

She did tell them yesterday or the day before that John is her partner so she’s dropped herself in the tit really!

Reactions: 3
Not that I would condone the lying but we know junkie is a lover of lies.. why didn't she take the option to be rehomed.. and allow John to stay there anyway 👀...

Karma finally catching up and I'm here for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Not that I would condone the lying but we know junkie is a lover of lies.. why didn't she take the option to be rehomed.. and allow John to stay there anyway 👀...

Karma finally catching up and I'm here for it 🤣🤣
She used to do that, when she would get him arrested for DV there was orders where he had to stay away but she’d have him back the next day.
They’re the best they’ve ever been right now though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She used to do that, when she would get him arrested for DV there was orders where he had to stay away but she’d have him back the next day.
They’re the best they’ve ever been right now though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly which why I think they both been told to jog on by council and police 🤣🤣...

Some wee mug will pay a hotel for then again no doubt

She was saying to the hotel she was running from that they have somewhere safe to go, so god knows!
Wonder what mug is taking them in now…

I’d never condone DV but how can you put up with someone like that on a daily and not want to give them a good slap!!
Johns just as much as a mug for sticking by her, he just sits back and lets all these lies roll off her tongue when he could be at his grandads without having to constantly be on the run cos of the trouble she brings to them!
But this is what narcissists and controlling people do, get a hold on people!

Which account is she live on? She’s got that many! Don’t worry we can share that on here just not where she is staying / living.

I can tell you a lot from when Julie was with Sean. I live a few villages over from where she lived with him and she would never be able to come back to this area as some nasty people would see her gone immediately.

John get away from her, get help to wean off the pregabs and het your life back! You have a loving Sesefamily that are hard working and decent humans. You had a good earning job until you got with her she’s slowly dragged you down to rock bottom.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Which account is she live on? She’s got that many! Don’t worry we can share that on here just not where she is staying / living.

I can tell you a lot from when Julie was with Sean. I live a few villages over from where she lived with him and she would never be able to come back to this area as some nasty people would see her gone immediately.

John get away from her, get help to wean off the pregabs and het your life back! You have a loving Sesefamily that are hard working and decent humans. You had a good earning job until you got with her she’s slowly dragged you down to rock bottom.
Geordieprincesswins29 she was on, she said she was gonna restart her live but hasn’t been back on, hate it when she leaves us hanging 😭
---
She says she’s gonna share videos and evidence of how corrupt the police are so we can all see what they’ve done to her… more like they can see through her lies!
---
She’s said a few times most of Shaun’s family are in the jails and when these people get locked up they’ll not have it lightly in there. Basically threatening using his family who probably have duck all to do with her!

Please share some of your stories, if you're secure enough with your anonymity?

They’re at John’s friends house apparently.

She’s crying but I don’t have an ounce of sympathy. This is all her own doing.

Didn’t she have to leave the hotel today anyway? Because the person only paid for 3 days while she waited for her council meeting.

She had money for a van and deposit not even 6 months ago off her mugs so have no sympathy for her. Blew money on 4 pairs of trainers and primark hauls.

Karma train finally hit..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.