Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she not realised shes got her street address on there in dunston lol well you can scroll down and report fundraiser since its all lies & fraudulent. Shes taking the complete piss now.

On one of them videos you can see the manipulation "wow girls youve got me to 15k likes i love you all so much, were a team" 😑

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported the gofundme she’s taking the piss ffs! Money obsessed dirty woman she is 😡 have her gullible followers donating to fund her habit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So now she said she paid £420 for a week but said not long ago that it was over £1000 for a week in the hotel? She needs to start writing down her lies so that she can keep up with them
---
Why’s she saying someone put her room number on TikTok? I saw a video of Julie saying her room number and telling the person to come to her room.

She’s also just admitted that the council was paying for her hotel…. So she didn’t pay £1000 for it then 🤣 can’t make this tit up

Reactions: 6
I only just realised she has copied katiebeewins username on her new account, how original Julie! So obsessive its scary.

Reactions: 3
No one’s donated 🤣
Sorry but £1,500 won’t get her far!!
---
She keeps on going on about how the hotel was £420 just for the week and the house £650 for a month… not that she would’ve been paying all the extra bills at the house but the hotel includes her breakfast, WiFi, electric, heating, TV and all the rest!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I like that someone asked what colour the car was and she couldn’t answer 🤣 it really makes me laugh that she thinks all these people are gonna be arrested and put in prison.
---
All her new makeups gone apparently… even though they other day she showed all of her new makeup and said her used makeup had been taken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
“All my new make up is gone”
Is that all the PLouise and new boxed make up you have with you 🤔
Wonder how many lies she tells on a daily!!

She tells that many lies she can’t keep up with herself, she there now trying to mime secrets to John about cameras or some tit why would you do it on camera not just talk to John off live 🤦🏼‍♀️ Pig tit thick

she’s literally down the street from Gateshead civic then… no wonder she’s been saying she’s been there every day, she can walk it 🤣🤣🤣
So much for being in Sunderland
---
I wonder how she’s been found out… she’s kept the hotel off the camera lol, all it takes is for 1 slip and someone to recognise the place I guess
---
Let’s see if she moves out of this hotel for her ‘safety’ then… no! Cos she got kicked out the other one, not moved out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If it is that hotel im sure they wont be happy her smoking in the bathroom.
Iv had a quick look at it on google and the curtains/rail/windows all match up with the vids on tiktok she must of tit herself she hasnt been back on 😆

Simple lesson julie, stay off tiktok or use a green screen constantly 🤭

Last edited:
If it is that hotel im sure they wont be happy her smoking in the bathroom.
Iv had a quick look at it on google and the curtains/rail/windows all match up with the vids on tiktok she must of tit herself she hasnt been back on 😆

Simple lesson julie, stay off tiktok or use a green screen constantly 🤭
Yeah I went straight to google and looked at the pics too hahaha
It doesn’t make sense anyway when shes constantly saying she’s in Sunderland when she’s trying to get KB charged for stalking and harassing then says she’s in the same town as her 🤣

She’s on now saying she wants to do a petition so only 1 person can have 1 account… if that’s the case she should’ve been off there 20473729 accounts ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she has keys to that house and is allowed to go in why didn’t she just go in then to make sure the windows closed? Instead of showing TikTok that the windows open and doing nothing about it.

That’ll be the window they leave open for John to climb in!!
---
So the people who are apparently breaking in are using the window to get in and out… yet she was saying they were trying to use a shopping trolley to move stuff and they’ve taken units out,
I mean you don’t have to be clued up to know units and a shopping trolley won’t fit through a window!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.