Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread will be locked if people doxx. And yes that includes cryptic crap

Reactions: 8
Anyone seen these pictures that people have taken that she claims are ‘all over TikTok’
I seen a video with 3 pictures showing that she was lying about lots of cameras pointing towards the house. It had a photo from the front,back and zoomed in so you could see the windows and pellet holes. I dont know if it was old photos or new but the video wasnt up for long. Just showed one cctv camera in the neighbours backyard not even pointing at hers. Thats probably what she is on about.

Reactions: 2
I’m always missing something cos I’m at work. Why will this thread be shut down what’s happened?

I’m always missing something cos I’m at work. Why will this thread be shut down what’s happened?
Someone put which hotel she’s at 🫣
---
The colour of the straps on that top thing 🤢
---
She’s got 3 separate tabs, alright for someone who’s lost everything!! Saying she’s going to be doing her tan every week, she doesn’t even know if she’ll have a bed next week 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenrecording going about where john says if there plan comes off theyre going to be laughing (money wise) julie says i know but you cant let me get arrested... she then starts talking about the police insisting she cant stay at the old property for her mental health. What on earth are they up too?

Reactions: 1
Screenrecording going about where john says if there plan comes off theyre going to be laughing (money wise) julie says i know but you cant let me get arrested... she then starts talking about the police insisting she cant stay at the old property for her mental health. What on earth are they up too?
I’ve seen that! Him saying why wouldn’t the plan work… someone mentioned maybe they gonna set fire to the house, defo something illegal anyway
---
Has she seriously just said Newcastle is closer to London than it is Scotland 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shes sat reading her assesment papers all the way back to 2004 when she was 1st admitted for psych help to now. Conveniently when ever she gets to the sentance "julie was charged.." she quickly shuts up 😆 shes just adding random things in like "stopped breathing 3 times" then adding bits about only being on heroin 4 month after her ex died.

Shes gonna go into this council meeting and basically tell them a fabricated story while throwing random crime numbers about, telling them about nappys, fake tears and julie being the victim like she has always done. Watch her walk out with a brand new house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes sat reading her assesment papers all the way back to 2004 when she was 1st admitted for psych help to now. Conveniently when ever she gets to the sentance "julie was charged.." she quickly shuts up 😆 shes just adding random things in like "stopped breathing 3 times" then adding bits about only being on heroin 4 month after her ex died.

Shes gonna go into this council meeting and basically tell them a fabricated story while throwing random crime numbers about, telling them about nappys, fake tears and julie being the victim like she has always done. Watch her walk out with a brand new house 🤣
Hahaha I laughed at the stopped breathing 3 times part. No qualified nurse or doctor would write that someone stopped breathing 3 times because they’re not thick as pigs tit like her

she will, it will be in a decent area too yet real familys are waiting 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
2015 she said paperwork stated she started smacking up... but she's been clean 3 years... 👀👀👀
He died 2015, and according to her she was only on it a few month… he’s in the papers for burgling old women for his drug habits, there’s NO WAY they weren’t doing it together!!
If she was only doing it a few month after he passed, she should be clean for at least 7 year then?
Theres tiktoks of her in 2021 with the same bullshit ‘I’ve been clean 3 year’, 2023 she’s still saying ‘I’ve been clean 3 year’, she wouldn’t know clean if it smacked her across the face.
The math ain’t mathing! 🤣
---
I don’t understand why she does her make up for all these meetings… the one with the mental health team the other day and then this one today?
She’s trying to claim all her make up has been stolen, she’s homeless, her mental health is at a all time low but she turns up in front of all these professionals with a face full of make up 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on live crying…
Packing stuff up by the sounds of it,
Don’t know where she is though, she’s got green screen on
---
Ahhh she’s changed it to only subscribers can watch

Anyone fancy being a sport and subscribing to keep us updated 👀🤣
---
Sounds like this meeting hasn’t went her way…. Saying everything is going up on the internet today of who’s done what and that the police will be turning up any minute

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on live crying…
Packing stuff up by the sounds of it,
Don’t know where she is though, she’s got green screen on
---
Ahhh she’s changed it to only subscribers can watch

Anyone fancy being a sport and subscribing to keep us updated 👀🤣
---
Sounds like this meeting hasn’t went her way…. Saying everything is going up on the internet today of who’s done what and that the police will be turning up any minute
I’m thinking is she worth the 4.99 💔💔

Reactions: 2
I’m sure 5 of us could chip in £1… or 10, 50p
Shall I set up a go fund me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s still on so I’m not sure she has actually set it to subscriber view only… I’m still on and the views are still going up… probably only saying it to get people to subscribe since it’s all going on.
It’s actually working, she was only on 11 before, now 18!

She is raginggggg. Saying whoever leaked the hotel is responsible for what’s about to happen 👀
---
She’s just said they kept bringing up the domestic violence which happened over a year ago…
Then said they’ll house her but not John, makes sense though, why would they rehouse her with someone she’s got charges for DV against 🤔
---
Telling the hotel bloke they’re leaving cos they don’t want to put them in danger since people know where they are, she’s on the run from the police!!!!!
& saying people took pics of the hotel last night and put them on TT… she’s so full of tit!!! It’s pictures off Google that people have used.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.