Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s mental! Why does she think everyone wants to talk about her and John on live 24/7, I did see Adele was mentioning her a lot but that stopped and Katie rarely mentions her unless she’s done something to her again! She brings it on herself ffs!

Reactions: 3
They’ve got the PlayStation with them wherever they are too… the nice kind thieves that broke into her house must of left that too 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
I noticed that aswell, she had said it was stolen!
---
She’s chewing on they’ve got no money, she got 1,800 a couple of weeks ago n they had a spending spree! That’s what happens Joooooolie when ya buy stuff, ya moneys disappears ya daft twit! The story’s this girl comes up with is mind boggling but what’s more mind boggling is the thick fuckers sitting believing her!
I also think they’ve been evicted and keep going back in the house to get their shite. They’ve not been robbed at all. Who would want their crusty shite?! Daft tart lies like a rug!
---
She’s live in the council kicking off on Instagram
---
So they had left the Ramada, she’s saying cuz of the girl who recorded them, I reckon probs got kicked out cuz of starting a fight with the girl. Now she in council saying they homeless n council won’t help them. They were supposed to leave the hotel on Monday but have refused but have to leave today. that’s probably why police were at hotel, to help them on their wa. She’s blaming everyone for everything. Apparently none of this is down to her n John! DENIAL isn’t just a river in Egypt! 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Glad the council aren’t putting her up anywhere, if she had of kept off tiktok then nobody would have know what hotel she was in. And surely if she had no where to stay tonight she would be carrying all her tit round with her, and the dogs still at the hotel?
She doesn’t want to stay at her mams as she doesn’t want to put her mam in danger 😂 more like her mam hasn’t offered her a bed there tonight, she doesn’t want her there.

Reactions: 8
Glad the council aren’t putting her up anywhere, if she had of kept off tiktok then nobody would have know what hotel she was in. And surely if she had no where to stay tonight she would be carrying all her tit round with her, and the dogs still at the hotel?
She doesn’t want to stay at her mams as she doesn’t want to put her mam in danger 😂 more like her mam hasn’t offered her a bed there tonight, she doesn’t want her there.
She’s got a house she can go back to, according to her! Let’s see if she goes back to it!

Reactions: 1
Remember yesterday she said the landlord was wanting to give her another property because her mental state couldnt handle being at that house!! Lets see if she rings him and asks 🤣🤣

You can see shes been in rent arrears, depressed, overdosed whether intentionally or planned, now faking a robbery all to claim they are unsafe in that house and get pushed up the council list. The council will see right through her plan. They need good reason to rehouse.

Remember yesterday she said the landlord was wanting to give her another property because her mental state couldnt handle being at that house!! Lets see if she rings him and asks 🤣🤣

You can see shes been in rent arrears, depressed, overdosed whether intentionally or planned, now faking a robbery all to claim they are unsafe in that house and get pushed up the council list. The council will see right through her plan. They need good reason to rehouse.
She was saying today that the landlord doesn’t have any properties he can put her up in

Reactions: 1
What she saying
Shaking n crying, saying her mental health is at its lowest, she doesn’t want to borrow money, no, no I’m not borrowing money, then she goes, I’ll have to leave my pride aside n take the money hahahahahahaha
---
Some silly twats paying for her to stay there
---
Apparently she can’t go to Dunston house cuz coppers got the keys n it’s all locked up, I call bullshit

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone’s paid for 3 nights for them!!
what an absolute mug!!!
---
She’ll be back on tomorrow being the big’n again thinking she’s mint cos some mug has paid for her hotel!
---
She’s saying she’s had to swallow her pride and eventually accept money and help… piss off!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She was meant to be out that hotel at 11 this morning, has she just refused to leave it all day and relied on someone paying for it??

She’s adamant she’s sending the money back to that Jade on Monday, that’ll not happen!
---
She says they’ve been eating pot noodles for the past 3 weeks to make sure Ralphie was fed before them 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And this is the exact reason she wanted to be back on TikTok with a new account, easier to get more people in to get people to feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.