Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can’t go back to the house because of her mental health…. In my mind that 100% means that she’s been evicted and she’s just making an excuse to make it seem like it was her choice to leave 🤣

Reactions: 4
Has she said what her plans are for today then?
She was saying yesterday that as of this morning she will actually be homeless with nowhere to go 🤣

These “robbers” aren’t very good are they. They’ve only taken her used stuff, packed the new stuff up but didn’t take it? Robbed the place 3 times apparently but still left all the stuff apart from her clothes and used makeup 🤣

• Haha
These “robbers” aren’t very good are they. They’ve only taken her used stuff, packed the new stuff up but didn’t take it? Robbed the place 3 times apparently but still left all the stuff apart from her clothes and used makeup 🤣
She’s an idiot if she thinks people believe her!!
When she first went live last week and showed all her brand new still boxed PLouise stuff I called it then! They’ll take all the used Chinese scoopie tat but leave brand new decent make up… duck off 🤣
It’s just an excuse so she can go on shopping sprees with her hard earned cash

Reactions: 5
I was outside of the house today, twice! There’s no cctv, it’s the same doors and windows it’s always been. All her things are still inside and all the stuff in the windows upstairs likes it’s always been.

The house is on a busy main road, the middle in a long terrace. It’s not a property anyone would randomly target because the chances of being seen are very high! No one has broken in! There’s no windows smashed, no new doors or doors boarded up etc. she’s absolutely full of 💩
I’ve just seen a video of her saying 3 of her neighbours have got CCTV, front and back and there’s cameras in the trees in the park opposite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen a video of her saying 3 of her neighbours have got CCTV, front and back and there’s cameras in the trees in the park opposite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
if there were cctv in the trees they’d catch the little shits that keep setting the park on fire 😂😂 I’ve never known someone talk so much sh*te in my life

Reactions: 3
if there were cctv in the trees they’d catch the little shits that keep setting the park on fire 😂😂 I’ve never known someone talk so much sh*te in my life
I’m sure if they were that concerned about her house (property, why does she keep saying PROPERTY? She said she’s going to go to someone’s ‘property’ by Friday too if they haven’t been locked up).. anyway, apparently getting broken in to, they would have undercover cop cars watching over. So full of tit!
She’s got nothing worth taking, people don’t risk burgling just the fun of it, they steal stuff to sell on… so far they’ve taken all her clothes and used make up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m sure if they were that concerned about her house (property, why does she keep saying PROPERTY? She said she’s going to go to someone’s ‘property’ by Friday too if they haven’t been locked up).. anyway, apparently getting broken in to, they would have undercover cop cars watching over. So full of tit!
She’s got nothing worth taking, people don’t risk burgling just the fun of it, they steal stuff to sell on… so far they’ve taken all her clothes and used make up 🤣🤣🤣
Well the police have our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and details apparently so I imagine she’ll be turning up at our “properties” very soon.

• Haha
They’ve got the PlayStation with them wherever they are too… the nice kind thieves that broke into her house must of left that too 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ve got the PlayStation with them wherever they are too… the nice kind thieves that broke into her house must of left that too 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
I could place bets on the fact they’ve been evicted and they were probably given so long to collect their belongings which is when they’ve went and ransacked the place. Everything else, the landlord will have to get rid of. Poor landlord.. queue the skip outside her door

Reactions: 8
I could place bets on the fact they’ve been evicted and they were probably given so long to collect their belongings which is when they’ve went and ransacked the place. Everything else, the landlord will have to get rid of. Poor landlord.. queue the skip outside her door

I go past 4 times a week now so I shall keep watch for the skip 😂 oh and the non existing cameras in the trees and on the house! There’s none.

Loads of vids on the spillthetea886 account of her drama today. Shes still going on about people robbing the house on the daily yet they were inside the house yesterday? Is she seriously saying they just keep coming back to steal her makeup!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.