Gender Discussions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can't even keep up with their own doublespeak. "Transmen are men" and they also "bleed" so this sentence should be totally offenseive to them!
I think buck angel was the one who said as a Tm HE DIDN'T want to be associated with female bodily functions

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to find some period brands that don't shy away from the words women or girls and I've found Lil-lets for tampons (available on Amazon) and Modibodi for period pants, if anyone's interested! I can safely say I'm never buying from Tampax again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm trying to find some period brands that don't shy away from the words women or girls and I've found Lil-lets for tampons (available on Amazon) and Modibodi for period pants, if anyone's interested! I can safely say I'm never buying from Tampax again.
There needs to be a big push back from women, honestly.

Reactions: 11
I don't use internal methods of sanitary protection but I will definitely be emailing Proctor and Gamble about this. I'm so disgusted at it all, people who bleed, people can do more than men can all while bleeding, am just livid

Reactions: 5
There needs to be a big push back from women, honestly.
The Majority really do need to be heard otherwise other large corporations will just run roughshod over us in favour of minority groups.

Instead they should be understanding their markets and not simply take us for granted. There is room for everyone if they find the right balance and not upset apple-carts.

But if it ultimately means looking for alternatives, then so be it: they will soon see a dip in market share from their principle patrons, and perhaps only then will they actually realise what dangerous ground they're walking on when profits start to dip!

Reactions: 1
I think Kotex are still ok to use. Don’t use them myself but saw them mentioned elsewhere. I’ve no idea if they just do pads, tampons or both.

I like natracare organic tampons. I get them from amazon and they seem ok in terms of not shying away from the word woman.

And of course there are reusable sanitary products. I haven’t made the jump myself yet but I hope to one day.

So bleeping sad that we are now having to discuss which sanpro brands are women friendly and which ones aren’t. All of them should be unequivocally women focused, for so many reasons but the main one being that no matter which was it’s sliced, only women menstruate. Such bullshit.

Last edited:
I am honestly starting to think all of this is either a spoof, a wind-up, a societal test or experiment, or just straight up trolling now. How can there be SO MANY companies that go along with this tit where about 95% of the feedback is ALWAYS negative? Is it just for the brand to get Trending on Twitter on something? Even so, thousands of comments are left saying they are going to boycott so even that doesn’t make sense. Unless they are putting these statements out there and not reading the feedback..but what sort of advertising company/team does that?

Reactions: 10
I certainly be careful now which brands I buy as my emergency backup for my handbag. I typically use rewashable pads as the disposable ones do cause me irritation.

I can't see their sales falling too much though because of the amount of women who need to buy these products month in month out. 🙁 We need more high profile women to call it out so JK isn't on her own.

Reactions: 8
Just like male supermarket staff are having to decide what is essential for a person who menstruates, in hospitality we are expected to keep telling people to wear masks and log in on an app. Some of the lowest paid people in society expected to help control this virus more than the millionaires who sit at the top making the decisions.

• Heart
Just like male supermarket staff are having to decide what is essential for a person who menstruates, in hospitality we are expected to keep telling people to wear masks and log in on an app. Some of the lowest paid people in society expected to help control this virus more than the millionaires who sit at the top making the decisions.
‘A person who menstruates’. You mean women then?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are you on the gender thread? If not, it seems you belong!!! Can't stand all this "person" who menstruates shite. Biologically, it is women who menstruate.
Yes it’s ridiculous and offensive isn’t it? Why are some people trying to erase biological women from existence? Men can’t menstruate.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got very confused then as my post was moved :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I don't remember posting on this thread.

TBH I meant it more along the lines of not being bothered to say girls and women and then get into a debate about which age females start to menstruate. Although I actually couldn't care less what gender anyone identifies as so long as they are not pumping confused children with hormones when they just need a bit of support until they are mature enough to make their own decisions. Peace out! ☮✌

Reactions: 8
Hey Girls! You can buy in boots and waitrose and online https://www.heygirls.co.uk/shop/
They have disposable and reusable options and for every purchase they donate the equivalent to someone in period poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey Girls! You can buy in boots and waitrose and online https://www.heygirls.co.uk/shop/
They have disposable and reusable options and for every purchase they donate the equivalent to someone in period poverty.
Amazing! Thank you! Some brands you really have to dig deep and look closely at to see what their stance is 🙄 Love that these are so blatant about supporting women and girls!

Reactions: 3
Amazing! Thank you! Some brands you really have to dig deep and look closely at to see what their stance is 🙄 Love that these are so blatant about supporting women and girls!
Never been so glad to be menopausal!!!! Did wonder about boycotting other P&G brands though.

Reactions: 5
Never been so glad to be menopausal!!!! Did wonder about boycotting other P&G brands though.
Question as a non-menstruator since I'm on BC, when something refers to menstruators does it not include me? I am not a woman anymore so what am I? A non-male? /s Using the term menstruator in a medical setting doesn't make sense what about pregnant women, women on bc and girls who haven't gone through puberty yet? how are they supposed to know to see a gyno if it's for menstruators

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.