Gender Discussions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is. I for one am grateful pronouns exists. Pronouns in the bio serve as a handy indicator that I'm not likely to have a reasonable conversation with that person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
International pronouns day is a thing? Yikes.
I especially appreciated (not) the numerous U.K. police forces tweeting about this utter nonsense. It’s great to know that the police piss about wasting time on crap like this on Twitter, instead of doing actual police work to bring rapists and others who commit sexual assault to justice. And I feel very well placed to say that as someone who was let down by the police. It makes my blood boil.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Saw this on Twitter. God forbid a former tennis player (Martina Navratilova) has an opinion on womens sports. A renowned sports star is not allowed to talk about womens sports because it's "transphobic".

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
"I'll be protecting my mental health" can we talk for a second about how all these people are so fragile, can we wonder if maybe it is their mental health? If being transgender in itself is part of a bigger mental health problem? Just thoughts.

Reactions: 18
"I'll be protecting my mental health" can we talk for a second about how all these people are so fragile, can we wonder if maybe it is their mental health? If being transgender in itself is part of a bigger mental health problem? Just thoughts.
Most of these posts are just for the likes, the feux drama, and of course the attention.

The problem as I see it (and as speaking as a "nasty transphobic" lesbian;)), is that these woke groups will end up eating each other as they try to put their particular gender identity front and centre. Originally their criticisms was aimed at heterosexuals, but what we are seeing now is transexuals taking a bite out of lesbians. And it all probability lesbian groups will retaliate by taking a bite out of trans groups, and so it goes....

There used to be a band called "Pop will eat itself". I think today we're seeing Identity Politics slowing eating itself.

Reactions: 14
Most of these posts are just for the likes, the feux drama, and of course the attention.

The problem as I see it (and as speaking as a "nasty transphobic" lesbian;)), is that these woke groups will end up eating each other as they try to put their particular gender identity front and centre. Originally their criticisms was aimed at heterosexuals, but what we are seeing now is transexuals taking a bite out of lesbians. And it all probability lesbian groups will retaliate by taking a bite out of trans groups, and so it goes....

There used to be a band called "Pop will eat itself". I think today we're seeing Identity Politics slowing eating itself.
I hope it eats itself before my children are old enough to be influenced by it!

Reactions: 10
I hope it eats itself before my children are old enough to be influenced by it!
100% this the whole thing scares the tit out of me. I’m trying to lay the groundwork now to try and help my girls be more resilient to trans nonsense as they get older, who knows if it will make any difference in the long run though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Saw this on Twitter. God forbid a former tennis player (Martina Navratilova) has an opinion on womens sports. A renowned sports star is not allowed to talk about womens sports because it's "transphobic".
WTF. A women sports player is allowed to speak on womens sports FFS. I am getting angrier and angrier about these identity politics. Even male chauvinists recognise women can speak about womens sports and can use womens only spaces FFS! They might think they are somehow superior but they don't deny women exist! Madness.

Reactions: 11
"I can't believe RTE would have a former tennis player on to discuss womens sports" Translation: They should only invite people on who agree with my world view!

Reactions: 7
WTF. A women sports player is allowed to speak on womens sports FFS. I am getting angrier and angrier about these identity politics. Even male chauvinists recognise women can speak about womens sports and can use womens only spaces FFS! They might think they are somehow superior but they don't deny women exist! Madness.
yeah all the right wing boys will be boys type are recognizing how dumb it is

Reactions: 2
Good on James Dreyfus, looking at his Twitter timeline he has absolutely no truck with the modern trans ideology. The tweet below from Stonewall is utterly shameful
Shame on Stonewall, using the bravery of this gay man to further their own trans agenda. Stonewall have shown on many occasion that they are no ally to gay men and especially lesbian women.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Shame on Stonewall, using the bravery of this gay man to further their own trans agenda. Stonewall have shown on many occasion that they are no ally to gay men and especially lesbian women.
Stonewall see gays and lesbians as yesterday's agendas. 30 years ago G&Ls were still embarrassed coming out, but now know one cares because we're accepted. As a consequence Stonewall has shoved us in the filing cabinet marked "Old News: No More Mileage"

But now they've found a new flavour-of-the-month Woke bandwagon to jump on, and if any lesbian or gay goes against their agenda they have a little meltdown and resort to the usual tropes.

Next you'll get Trans groups demanding that their initials come before LGB in the popular initialism LGBTTTQQIAAP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stonewall is nothing to do with British "LGBT" history. In England we had famous models that were transgender - Amanda Lear, April Ashley, Caroline Cossey, etc. AND we legalised homosexual sex in 1967. yes 1967. The yanks love to bleeping subdue our separate history and push theirs into the mainstream as complete narrative fact.

I have no problem with people being LGBT, BUT... i have an issue with all the attention whores, and minimal effort pervy transgender people and the LGBT as a "community". Some people are obviously transgender or intersex. I personally think a VAST majority of them in todays world are not.

30 years ago the NHS helped around 4 people a year transition and most had known they felt wrong since childhood and HAD intersex hormone or chromosome issues...
Now it is like bleeping 100 people a month that just feel "like a man" or "like a woman"

I know all this because I personally thought I was transgender and realised it was actually just because i didn't conform to gender based stuff and was a loner for a bit. Sorted it out, did some self help and really changed my life - i didn't feel "dysphoric" anymore and THANK duck i didn't do anything to my body.
It's a sham. to borrow and change something Johnny Rotten used to say... "The great ****** swindle" (the great rock and roll swindle)
And if you know anyone that feels they are transgender tell them to get hormone levels tested as low levels of whatever can cause dysphoria...

Also - people should wear and let their kids wear what they'd like. Clothing means nothing and if you stop a child from dressing how they want they might even manifest "dysphoria" or be told by others they have "dysphoria"

Part of mine was the fact I didn't do things I wanted because it was associated with another gender and it made me feel "dysphoric"

Now i do what the duck i want and feel fine pretty much. I do want answers though - it felt like brainwashing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.