Gender Discussions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was men that are transitioning to woman would realise that actual women are still fighting for equality and dont have time to pander to them.
The ultimate in misogyny and oppression - I can’t tell you how many times over the last few years that I’ve been told ‘we don’t need feminism anymore.’ Now, we’re being erased as a political, social, and biological category. And these men expect us to fight for their ‘rights’ to fake wombs and stuff? When we still don’t have healthcare equality for ourselves? ...if I don’t laugh, I will cry tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
unfortunately I will never sign up to be a donor for this very reason. Too much Frankenstein tit they're trying to pull, some wishing for the uterus of healthy women - not the dead cadaver used during expirements but healthy living women to just let themselves be harvested. Was very kind at first but the extremists have taken advantage of us and our good nature, we need to emulate men's reponse's to them if possible. Telling them to simply duck off, observe how men reply to them because that's the tone we need to adopt.

Reactions: 10
I've said it before and I'll say it again: wombs are not plug'n'play, dammit!

SPOILER- sex toys!
I was sent a recommendation for a new toy called a ‘Womanizer’ (clue in the name). It’s meant to be similar to oral and uses puffs of air/suction instead of vibrating. Their website says: ‘Womanizer is for every woman. Because every woman is equal, and equally precious. We put you first. Womanizer is for you, designed around your body.’ Perfect. Might get one!
Further googling and Glamour website said about the suction: ‘... many people with clits say feels incredible.’

Are they really using ‘people with clits’ to include a tiny minority of the population who might be transmen e.g. biologically still women with functioning clits? What % of transmen would worry about this? Will websites start referring to Fleshlights as ‘suitable for people with penises’? I’m guessing no.

I sent a screenshot to the person who recommended it and said- is this what I am then, a person with a clit? Their answer was, ‘Well it’s progressive isn’t it. It’s 2020.’ Ugh.

• Angry
  • Sad
SPOILER- sex toys!
I was sent a recommendation for a new toy called a ‘Womanizer’ (clue in the name). It’s meant to be similar to oral and uses puffs of air/suction instead of vibrating. Their website says: ‘Womanizer is for every woman. Because every woman is equal, and equally precious. We put you first. Womanizer is for you, designed around your body.’ Perfect. Might get one!
Further googling and Glamour website said about the suction: ‘... many people with clits say feels incredible.’

Are they really using ‘people with clits’ to include a tiny minority of the population who might be transmen e.g. biologically still women with functioning clits? What % of transmen would worry about this? Will websites start referring to Fleshlights as ‘suitable for people with penises’? I’m guessing no.

I sent a screenshot to the person who recommended it and said- is this what I am then, a person with a clit? Their answer was, ‘Well it’s progressive isn’t it. It’s 2020.’ Ugh.
if this was a man you should retort back ok, prostate-haver

Reactions: 6
@Zenchick101 it was a man, I should have said that! I just sent back the old 🤦🏻‍♀️ and haven’t heard from him since. Maybe he thinks I’m not progressive enough 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The ultimate in misogyny and oppression - I can’t tell you how many times over the last few years that I’ve been told ‘we don’t need feminism anymore.’ Now, we’re being erased as a political, social, and biological category. And these men expect us to fight for their ‘rights’ to fake wombs and stuff? When we still don’t have healthcare equality for ourselves? ...if I don’t laugh, I will cry tbh
I am a feminist. Not a hard-nosed misandrist one though. But I just think equality should be accessible to all, and above all on a level playing field. But it does irk me how the Trans tribes have come out of nowhere and expect special dispensation and privilege over everyone else. And if you don't agree you're labeled as toxic and bigoted.

I rarely mention that I am a lesbian on some of the social media forums I frequent because that just invites abuse from the usual suspects; but it really is the thin end of the wedge when I am not even allowed to call myself a woman, ffs!

Reactions: 14
Whatever about the Tampax stuff (still bad), my jaw is still on the floor over Sands UK and "birthing parents". This is absolutely astonishing. All because some narcissist twits who refer to themselves as "zir" or whatever think that they'll be invalidated because of the use of the word mother.

Also, birthing parent just refers to the act of giving birth but what about the strain that womens bodies undergo before, during and after labour? In the 9 months before? I'm honestly still in disbelief over this. The Sands UK misstep is probably one of the worst things I've seen in this whole gender farce

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Whatever about the Tampax stuff (still bad), my jaw is still on the floor over Sands UK and "birthing parents". This is absolutely astonishing. All because some narcissist twits who refer to themselves as "zir" or whatever think that they'll be invalidated because of the use of the word mother.

Also, birthing parent just refers to the act of giving birth but what about the strain that womens bodies undergo before, during and after labour? In the 9 months before? I'm honestly still in disbelief over this. The Sands UK misstep is probably one of the worst things I've seen in this whole gender farce
The comments from women who have lost their babies saying that now their right to be called a mother is being taken away too broke my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Mine too. And those women being called bigots, bullies, etc. It's not surprising that narcissists are completely lacking in empathy but it still shocks me. And what's even more shocking is they've convinced themselves they're the ones on the right side of positivity and acceptance

Presented without comment because I don’t trust myself to be honest
"I want to be with the kids and I want to watch them grow and be with them every day. I want to be mummy,'"

Christ are we going back in time to where the mothers were the ones to stay home and bring up the kids every time? I thought we'd long grown past that

Presented without comment because I don’t trust myself to be honest

View attachment 290247
The "progressive" thinkers will no doubt celebrate this. I believe HE says he is non binary, so therefore this is brilliant in their eyes. Yet an actual woman says they want to be with their kids everyday etc like hes said (in other words stay at home mum) its ridiculed by the very same people.

Reactions: 11
The "progressive" thinkers will no doubt celebrate this. I believe HE says he is non binary, so therefore this is brilliant in their eyes. Yet an actual woman says they want to be with their kids everyday etc like hes said (in other words stay at home mum) its ridiculed by the very same people.
Spot on! Women hatred is eternal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sam Smith also say they had 'girls thighs' and 'girls breasts'. I don't know if I have girls thighs or mens now? 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
More “menstruating people” baloney today from Clue, the period tracker app. On a post about a serious medical issue they still can’t bear to say “women”.

C0DFD05D-4501-4502-A148-63472DE1FE47.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
The Problem with Tampax's Woke Instagram Agenda:

"If a woman does not identify as a woman anymore and wants to identify as a man, is he really bothered about whether Tampax’s Instagram account makes it known that they cater to him, too? Does he really need the public, posturing validation of Proctor & Gamble? Does he really need everyone to acknowledge the existence of his vagina, despite his identifying as a man? God, why?"

This bit. They want to be seen as men, yes they will still get periods but they dont want others to really know or think about that fact surely?! So this along with the fact companys still feel comfortable using the word 'men' tells me its bloody transwomen acting up and pushing this. They as biological men are used to getting their dose of privilege, of course they want to take that with them even upon deciding to be women, but if tampax say women get periods their sensitive biologically male egos get hurt, so they complain that not all women get periods, they are real women right? Transphobe!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.