Gender Discussions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question as a non-menstruator since I'm on BC, when something refers to menstruators does it not include me? I am not a woman anymore so what am I? A non-male? /s
No joke, I got invited to be part of an industry "safe space" for "non-male-identifying people" šŸ˜·

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
While I doubt that boycotts would make P and G bankrupt, if a lot of women do boycott them it would eat into their profit margins. And that's good enough for me

I feel happy in the knowledge that the body shop, for example, won't be getting another penny off me again, ever

Reactions: 10
While I doubt that boycotts would make P and G bankrupt, if a lot of women do boycott them it would eat into their profit margins. And that's good enough for me

I feel happy in the knowledge that the body shop, for example, won't be getting another penny off me again, ever
What did the body shop do?

that's highly offensive i think you might be able to get away with reporting that no
It was a few months ago now but yeah I dunno, my industry is tech/nerdy so a lot of this kind of rhetoric exists so I feel like I can't really challenge it šŸ˜•

What was this for, a changing room or something? Genuinely curious!
No it was just for an online networking type event held on Zoom, don't want to say exactly what my industry is but it's tech related so very male-dominated

Reactions: 6
They sent her a deplorable tweet about periods, the same day she published her article opening up about the domestic violence she experienced

Wow that's awful. Annoyingly I have not long put an order in, hence asking. But it'll be the last. How patronising and cruel. Companies should not be getting involved via marketing campaigns let alone like that.

The way JK got so publicly shot down for that, and even people such as daniel Radcliffe writing her off made me so sad. If what she said equals transphobic, surely refusing to use the word woman is sexist? It works both ways. People are such sheep with things arent they.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow that's awful. Annoyingly I have not long put an order in, hence asking. But it'll be the last. How patronising and cruel. Companies should not be getting involved via marketing campaigns let alone like that.

The way JK got so publicly shot down for that, and even people such as daniel Radcliffe writing her off made me so sad. If what she said equals transphobic, surely refusing to use the word woman is sexist? It works both ways. People are such sheep with things arent they.
If you need a further reason, they also run an MLM and have been doing so since they were bought by Natura in 2017. A scam along the lines of Younique. I donā€™t have anything against TBS products but their conduct stinks.

Reactions: 7
- so much to unpack here, complete loons
Erm...yeah, I am literally never going to fight for that. Womenā€™s health is massively underfunded and underresearched, I donā€™t want scarce resources filtered off towards that crap.

Reactions: 10
If you need a further reason, they also run an MLM and have been doing so since they were bought by Natura in 2017. A scam along the lines of Younique. I donā€™t have anything against TBS products but their conduct stinks.
Using what was a good name to exploit women then eh. Hmmmm interesting. They can duck right off.

Shall woman just duck off and be menstruating incubators or something? Spare parts that are just getting in the way of them living their best lives šŸ˜’

Reactions: 5
- so much to unpack here, complete loons
Theyā€™re getting ahead of themselves arenā€™t they. Womb transplants havenā€™t even been perfected for real women. The chances of a womb being put into a male body and working like it should is basically zero.

I wish men that are transitioning to woman would realise that actual women are still fighting for equality and dont have time to pander to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Using what was a good name to exploit women then eh. Hmmmm interesting. They can duck right off.

Shall woman just duck off and be menstruating incubators or something? Spare parts that are just getting in the way of them living their best lives šŸ˜’
Exactly. Far from what Anita Roddick created

• Angry
Reactions: 3
yep. it would never work. Their pelvis would not expand, their bones wouldn't soften, there is no room for the baby, they don't have the hormones to support a pregnancy.
And lets just for arguments sake say, they it was possible...what if something went wrong with the pregnancy eg, miscarriage, how are you going to get the baby out? make an incision in the uterus and do it that way?? And also how unethical to experiment with embryos like that?
A man will never be able to be pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.