Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doc

VIP Member
I’m not on Twitter because I absolutely hate it for its woke agenda and fake account shit stirring, but does anyone know the proportion of men to women “correcting” JKR on her tweet? I’ve only head of Daniel Ratcliffe and Stephen King who are both obviously men.

Reactions: 1

CheshireLove

VIP Member
And I assume YEP have produced a similar image to illustrate that male genitalia comes in all shapes and sizes, and some look like vulvas?

If not, why the hell not?
Not on their Instagram. Here’s a screenshot of their Instagram page.

AD8651C0-3F0E-4F4E-BDDB-7C87F448B71F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Fuck it. I push back. I am openly GC on Facebook and with friends. I have had no negative comments yet. Be unabashed. Take up space. Never apologize for being female.
used gendered languaged on a reddit thread as a test.. no upvotes no negative reactions either... hmmm

openbook1

VIP Member
@openbook1 wow! I will email too

I see that TRAs are gloating over the fact that JK deleted her tweet praising Stephen King after he tweeted "trans women are women". They're interpreting it as more proof that she's "transphobic". FFS, Stephen King, you really made her look like a fool
Yes I saw them saying that last night.

I sent my email UK evening time yesterday and was not even expecting a reply so am grateful I got one so fast.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I’ve bought Debra Son’s book - I haven’t finished it yet but i think it’s very balanced. It scares me how science is being so readily disregarded. Wtf is going on with the world if you can’t even rely on quantifiable, tested evidence to state your case cos “feelings”
Thanks for mentioning this, I'm going to order

SoulRebel

VIP Member
Not sure where best to post this - both horrifying and depressing, and as the article says, somehow not shocking.

Also I am 'watching' this thread, but annoyingly, updates never appear on my front page. Is this a problem for anyone else?
I read that too and followed on by reading this, truly vile but gives an insight into the minds of some of these MGTOWs: https://britishmgtow.wordpress.com/

PS, I don't get updates either?

barmj

Chatty Member
It’s not uncommon; because most women do not want to be with MSM, some of them who seek a girlfriend simply pretend to be fully straight.

Just like with trans strong arming their way into womanhood, women’s boundaries are an obstacle to be overcome. The man wanting something sexually and not getting it (the MSM who wants a woman) is the victim.
what are you talking about? I’m rly fed up of people thinking bi people are pretending to be straight. Do you also think bi people are greedy, cheating sluts too? I can’t believe people still believe this shit in this day and age.

I thought this was a thread about gender, not shitting on people who dare to be attracted to both men and women.

Shaza96

Potential legislation? So why don't we wait and see what they would be before we start getting annoyed at people being who they want to be?

And what erosion of women's rights? Including all women in women's rights (including MTF women) is actually making women's rights more inclusive, not getting rid of them.

Well if a man tells me he's a woman I will use whatever the preferred pronouns are as a courtesy but no, he is not a woman. One cannot argue with biology and science. Under self ID, a man can just wake up one day and tell everyone he is a woman because "feelings". Meaning he has access to womens only services, prisons, rape shelters, etc. He can participate in womens sports. Do you honestly think that's fair?
But it's not that easy, and nobody said anything about self ID. It takes years to change, and people don't just wake up due to feelings one day, it's a struggle both physically and mentally and not something done on a whim. With all this backlash people face im surprised anyone admits to being trans, it's not the easiest path to go down. So no, i don't think people wake up one day and just go, im a women so therefore I do think its fair that when someone is comfortable enough to admit that they feel more comfortable using women's services because they identify as female. And long may they be allowed too.

openbook1

VIP Member
I just think a lot of people campaigning for trans rights don't actually know what they're campaigning for. It was certainly the case for me. I thought I was supporting the Laverne Coz's and Munroe Bergdorf's, genuine trans women who pose no threat to me nor my gender. But a lot of stuff i'm seeing on twitter and this thread is just so dark. Biological males, demanding access to women only spaces, and crying bloody murder should anyone object, it just seems so sexist. Part of me does wonder if twitter really just is a cesspit of the worst kind of people, because the more I log on the worse I feel. I think your average person probably hasn't thought too much on this situation, but would likely be quite rational in their thinking. These type of people you probably wouldn't find on twitter.
I had to Unfollow many people on Twitter who were campaigning for the extreme side.

barmj

Chatty Member
@barmj I'm not biphobic or anyone phobic and I certainly don't believe being bi increases the propensity of cheating- cheating is to do with the person and I have been cheated on by heterosexual men, like most people have. I've known serial cheaters and it's nothing to do with their sexuality. However, if my man had slept with men I wouldn't like it. I can't explain why but I just wouldn't. And that's fine, we all like what we like
It’s okay, I’m used to hearing people saying that. Gay people think the same about bi people. I just hope that changes one day.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
And I've found the discussions here really interesting and informative. Same as the JK Rowling thread. I've always felt that a lot of these teens are people with too much time on their hands and what they really need is a dose of reality - working to pay taxes, rent, bills. But then I'm just old!!!

And!!! Are Transvestites still a recognised group? Do people still identify as transvestite? Or do they have an other name now?? Like women do??
they are now under the trans umbrella

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Well, yeah, honesty is important in any relationship. I wouldn't expect to have that conversation with a one-night stand though. I've never quizzed someone about their sexual history, but no one's ever deliberately hid theirs from me either (that I know of)
Well a one night stand is different I guess, but you mentioned not caring about your partner's history - so I thought you were talking about someone you were dating/in a relationship with. The only thing that's morally right regarding a one night stand in my book is saying wether or not you're trans/diseases/and none of that slipping the condom off halfway through shit. Also making it clear it's a one night stand.