Gender Discussions #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I can't believe we are on thread 2 already. I hope it's ok I kept the thread title simple.

Wonder how many blue ticks are wanting to come out in support of JK but are too scared?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
bahahaha I didn't even read all of that. Never have I ever seen a more narcissitic group of people in my entire life. Please TRA's please keep trying to push this then the government, the psychiatric, medical, and psychological associations will be all up in your ass. You'll just be giving people like trump more votes, if I was american I'd vote for that cheeto - they're are already more red states then blue. BAHAHAHA colonization? are you high? coming from someone who has ancestors who were colonized this is so bleeping offensive.

Also for native english speakers on here they did mix and appropriate various minority groups oppressions right? I got so confused at some parts of this idiocy. Lmao compensation for several centuries of discrimination? how would that work for Americans who's country is only several centuries old? would they make a claim to the UK, France and Spain and others who've had a brief period of colonization in the US? lolololololol we're mostly politically centered right over here good bleeping luck. You'll just make the facist party win and then people will have bigger problems then your navel gazing narcissism to deal with. The audacity.

bahahaha I didn't even read all of that. Never have I ever seen a more narcissitic group of people in my entire life. Please TRA's please keep trying to push this then the government, the psychiatric, medical, and psychological associations will be all up in your ass. You'll just be giving people like trump more votes, if I was american I'd vote for that cheeto - they're are already more red states then blue. BAHAHAHA colonization? are you high? coming from someone who has ancestors who were colonized this is so bleeping offensive.

Also for native english speakers on here they did mix and appropriate various minority groups oppressions right? I got so confused at some parts of this idiocy. Lmao compensation for several centuries of discrimination? how would that work for Americans who's country is only several centuries old? would they make a claim to the UK, France and Spain and others who've had a brief period of colonization in the US? lolololololol we're mostly politically centered right over here good bleeping luck. You'll just make the facist party win and then people will have bigger problems then your navel gazing narcissism to deal with. The audacity.
-> responding to the tumblr link btw.

Reactions: 6

-> responding to the tumblr link btw.
Yes, and the talk of how they were treated at Nazi camps. I can't believe they said they are colonized. What they are saying is so offensive. It reads like someone who is absolutely nuts and needs some time in a psychiatric hospital.

I would struggle in the USA. You've Trump who doesn't coddle this nonsense but then he wants to take away women's rights in other forms i.e. stopping legal abortion, etc.
But then you have the Dems who coddle this insanity but will still keep women's medical rights. Idk.

Reactions: 5
Yes, and the talk of how they were treated at Nazi camps. I can't believe they said they are colonized. What they are saying is so offensive. It reads like someone who is absolutely nuts and needs some time in a psychiatric hospital.

I would struggle in the USA. You've Trump who doesn't coddle this nonsense but then he wants to take away women's rights in other forms i.e. stopping legal abortion, etc.
But then you have the Dems who coddle this insanity but will still keep women's medical rights. Idk.
Yeah it's not black and white at all in that sense over there. Not a fan of his at all, I just feel like this cult might bring in a whole host of other problems and more problems then Trump's political agenda as bad as it is. I feel bad for the genuine trans people but I just want someone, anyone to shut them down and for this nonsense to stop.

The Nazi thing triggered me too, I guess the colonized part triggered me more on a personal level knowing what people close to me have been through.

Reactions: 2
WOW. So since King tweeted "Trans women are women" J.K has deleted her tweet thanking King for his support. https://twitter.com/jk_rowling

Do you think her publicist is having stern words with his? I bet JK feels betrayed yet again.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Noticed that. What’s going on? Was a wonderful hour or so when he retweeted. Perhaps he doesn’t get what’s going on

Reactions: 2
Hello! I've wandered over here from JKR thead in Celebs. I think JKR is fanstistic - so intelligent and eloquent. But there's one thing that I really don't understand and the Stephen King tweet highlighted this tonight.

Why is this always about Trans women? Why does trans men never seem to mentioned?

Reactions: 16
Hello! I've wandered over here from JKR thead in Celebs. I think JKR is fanstistic - so intelligent and eloquent. But there's one thing that I really don't understand and the Stephen King tweet highlighted this tonight.

Why is this always about Trans women? Why does trans men never seem to mentioned?
I think many find the extreme activists to mostly make up of transwomen. Of course, there are some extreme transmen but they are definitely in the minority. At least that is my opinion.

Reactions: 5

Hi there and welcome! Most of us are wondering the exact same thing, and I imagine that's one of the concerns of JKR. From what we've seen on twitter, most transmen are usually just trying to chill and live their lives TRA or not, and some like Buck white even understand where were coming from. However Transwomen seem to be full of closeted fetishists/cross dressers etc.. who get a kick out of being misognistic assholes. Of course not all TW are like that, but these pretenders are espcially common among TW and seem to enjoy invading anything that has to do with women. They not only want to be able to identify as us but they want to pretend that they can be better women then bio women.
I don't see ANY transmen saying they ejaculate and can father children however TW now think they have any and all of our biological specificities. We're assuming it's internalized misoginistic male urges.

Reactions: 25
Hi there and welcome! Most of us are wondering the exact same thing, and I imagine that's one of the concerns of JKR. From what we've seen on twitter, most transmen are usually just trying to chill and live their lives TRA or not, and some like Buck white even understand where were coming from. However Transwomen seem to be full of closeted fetishists/cross dressers etc.. who get a kick out of being misognistic assholes. Of course not all TW are like that, but these pretenders are espcially common among TW and seem to enjoy invading anything that has to do with women. They not only want to be able to identify as us but they want to pretend that they can be better women then bio women.
I don't see ANY transmen saying they ejaculate and can father children however TW now think they have any and all of our biological specificities. We're assuming it's internalized misoginistic male urges.
Some transwomen have internalized and learned misogyny too and hate bio women.

Reactions: 9
Some transwomen have internalized and learned misogyny too and hate bio women.
That's what I said didnt I? 😅

also there is a specific group of individuals that the TRA's love to deny exists and that is AGP Autogynephilia is basically when men are so attracted to women but frustrated by them at the same time that they want to become the object they are attracted to. check @BlanchardPHD for more info on twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m fed up. I’m just so fed up. I still don’t like JKR, she’s shady and I don’t agree with all of her political opinions so I won’t be saying she’s a flawless queen, etc., BUT I am grateful that she is speaking up. It’s the extremists who are giving genuine trans people a bad name, and their whole movement is cult-like... a lot of people are too afraid to speak critically because they don’t want to lose their friends or their jobs. Even my friend who is a trans man, the one I mentioned in the previous thread, doesn’t really speak up because he’d be seen as truscum and transphobic, even though he was born female! It’s baffling.

I understand wanting to be progressive but why can’t more people see that this is being done at the expense of (natal) women and our rights? I consider myself progressive and leftist but I also think critically... why is that suddenly a bad thing now?

Reactions: 23
I’m fed up. I’m just so fed up. I still don’t like JKR, she’s shady and I don’t agree with all of her political opinions so I won’t be saying she’s a flawless queen, etc., BUT I am grateful that she is speaking up. It’s the extremists who are giving genuine trans people a bad name, and their whole movement is cult-like... a lot of people are too afraid to speak critically because they don’t want to lose their friends or their jobs. Even my friend who is a trans man, the one I mentioned in the previous thread, doesn’t really speak up because he’d be seen as truscum and transphobic, even though he was born female! It’s baffling.

I understand wanting to be progressive but why can’t more people see that this is being done at the expense of (natal) women and our rights? I consider myself progressive and leftist but I also think critically... why is that suddenly a bad thing now?
Because it comes off as oppressing an oppressed group, I mean we natal females can vote now and have lives outside the kitchen so STFU Karen you TERF ;)

Seriously though it's crazy that whenever a trans person speaks up against them first they're told they're not trans then they're called truscum.

Reactions: 10
This thread:

Is an eye opener. HOW has he not been sacked? Warning: may fill you with rage.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
His time will come. There’s so many receipts of his misogyny. It will catch up with him one day

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.