Gender Discussion #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why i have to do the crazy thing each time when speaking to a new person on a dating app and have to ask them whether they’re trans or not, if they refuse to answer it. I will just stop talking to them and assume they’re trans. If they say yes I will just tell them it isn’t what I am into and I respect them and if they say no I am happy as Larry.

Also, if they hit me. It would be the last thing they’d do. They wouldn’t be writing posts online about hitting me. I’d be in front of a judge pleading guilty for murder.

View attachment 590980
'normal woman and not a lesbian' - how lovely.

If this is real and not this person's disgusting fantasy then thank god that woman was in her own home and didn't get hurt even more.

Reactions: 17
This is why i have to do the crazy thing each time when speaking to a new person on a dating app and have to ask them whether they’re trans or not, if they refuse to answer it. I will just stop talking to them and assume they’re trans. If they say yes I will just tell them it isn’t what I am into and I respect them and if they say no I am happy as Larry.

Also, if they hit me. It would be the last thing they’d do. They wouldn’t be writing posts online about hitting me. I’d be in front of a judge pleading guilty for murder.

View attachment 590980
Wow. 'Whose fault was it that she assumed i had a vagina' um yours, because you called yourself a lesbian.
This kind of thing is exactly why next election I will be voting for whoever is doing the most to prevent this tit. I'm sick of it. In my opinion this is a human rights catastrophe waiting to happen. If self ID is enshrined in law, it won't be reversed certainly in our lifetime. Regardless of other policies, I absolutely cannot vote for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 590980
Yet another instance of a man attacking a woman because she wasn't interested in him sexually.

"Cis people" aren't obsessed with genitals. Some people won't care about genitals, but most people will. If you're having a sexual relationship with, well, anyone, there needs to be a discussion of some sort. I can't understand why they'd think it's remotely acceptable to not bring this up.

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why they are so against connecting genitals to sexual attraction. I am straight, I like men and if I went on a date with a ‘man’ who turned up with a vagina I would be done, to do that is unforgivable it’s deception for sexual assault in effect.

Reactions: 26
Yet another instance of a man attacking a woman because she wasn't interested in him sexually.

"Cis people" aren't obsessed with genitals. Some people won't care about genitals, but most people will. If you're having a sexual relationship with, well, anyone, there needs to be a discussion of some sort. I can't understand why they'd think it's remotely acceptable to not bring this up.
Of all the TRA bullshit I find this possibly the scariest tbh. The idea that we'll get to a place where you can't be expected to care about genitals of a sexual partner, or you can't assume that a lesbian is female, etc etc. It's terrifying due to the risk of exactly what happened to this poor woman - she's experienced male violence in a very vulnerable and compromising position, and what's worse is the man in this situation thinks he's the one who should be supported and garner sympathy? It's just shocking. I hate to say it but frankly the poor woman is lucky he only hit her because he's clearly unhinged, she must've been so scared.

It's the modern version of homophobia- trying to shame people into feeling guilty for being same sex attracted. Unforgivable as I've no doubt a large portion of same sex attracted men and women have been made to feel they were wrong at some point in their life

E.g a lesbian being told she probably just hadn't met the right man and a gay man being told he probably just hadn't met the right woman

Reactions: 19
I’ve had to break the news to so many “lesbians” online that if they’re dating pre op trans women and having sex with them. They’re not a lesbian. They’re bisexual. There’s no use labelling as a “girl penis” it’s still a penis. You’re purely using the lesbian sexuality as an umbrella term even though it isn’t. Forcing people into having sex with a genital they’re not attracted to or else be threatened and called a bigot for eternity is just homophobia that isn’t progressive nor is it liberal. You’re a bully.

E.g a lesbian being told she probably just hadn't met the right man and a gay man being told he probably just hadn't met the right woman
In a gay bar (the Panti Bar if anyone’s from Dublin!) I was told that I was too pretty to be a lesbian and that it is obviously a phase that I will grow out of, whilst my then partner of 2 years ago was standing right next to me.

It’s quite annoying that when I tell people I’m gay that I’m being questioned and then told that I am just confused. It’s offensive to a degree as well, as it took me several straight relationships, a breakdown and a suicide attempt to even come to terms with being gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 590980
Oh Jesus Christ this is horrific. I need to see the replies.

Reactions: 5
‘I don’t usually hit women but her calling me a man is worse than physical violence’
Um, no. Just another bleeping branch of ‘she was asking for it’ 😡

Reactions: 22
‘I don’t usually hit women but her calling me a man is worse than physical violence’
Um, no. Just another bleeping branch of ‘she was asking for it’ 😡
This attiude, even more so than having a penis, proves that he is a man imo, I can never imagine a woman saying that

Reactions: 19
THEY are the ones obsessed with genitals and removing/replacing the ones they have.
Someone upthread said that this is a humanitarian crisis waiting to happen. That is it in a NUTSHELL. Self identifying should not be legal and never should be.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 590980
This has been playing on my mind all day, everything about this mans actions are disgusting and frankly criminal. He lured someone into sexual activity with him by deception, he then flashed her and then harmed her all because he was offended she was not prepared to engage in further sexual activity with him on discovering the truth. And they wonder why women are worried about predatory behaviour from these ‘women’!

Reactions: 15
This has been playing on my mind all day, everything about this mans actions are disgusting and frankly criminal. He lured someone into sexual activity with him by deception, he then flashed her and then harmed her all because he was offended she was not prepared to engage in further sexual activity with him on discovering the truth. And they wonder why women are worried about predatory behaviour from these ‘women’!
100% agree, and this seems to be the vocal minority that is leading the debate (of course dominated by vocal men who have had a lifetime of priveledge). I know so many trans people are not like this, but the weird extreme fringe seem to have taken over the debate totally, probably making it worse for the rest of the trans community.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 590980
They don't have to tell us. We know.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 590980
I wonder if this story is even real.

I mean, are we actually supposed to believe that a woman unknowingly went on two dates, and had a sexual encounter with, a trans woman - totally believing them to be biologically female?

Trans women like to fantasise that they are unclockable, but virtually none of them are. I mean, even if they don’t have obvious male features, there’s height... build... voice... mannerisms.

It would not surprise me one bit if this tale was complete fiction, or at least highly embellished with a small amount of truth. TRAs will make up any old crap if it gives them an opportunity to hate on women/lesbians, play the victim, and invite other people to hate on women/lesbians too.

I wonder if this story is even real.

I mean, are we actually supposed to believe that a woman unknowingly went on two dates, and had a sexual encounter with, a trans woman - totally believing them to be biologically female?

Trans women like to fantasise that they are unclockable, but virtually none of them are. I mean, even if they don’t have obvious male features, there’s height... build... voice... mannerisms.

It would not surprise me one bit if this tale was complete fiction, or at least highly embellished with a small amount of truth. TRAs will make up any old crap if it gives them an opportunity to hate on women/lesbians, play the victim, and invite other people to hate on women/lesbians too.
Part of me thinks (and hopes) that it is someone's twisted imagination but I do remember reading a story on r/truelesbians before the sub was nuked of a lesbian who went on a date and ended up receiving oral from a transwoman (who said she was shy so kept all their clothes on) before finding out that she was trans so it could be possible.

The bleeping pronouns 🥴
That's not even making it clear if the pronouns refer to the person or the character or both - it's more confusing than leaving them off.

Reactions: 10
I’ve had to break the news to so many “lesbians” online that if they’re dating pre op trans women and having sex with them. They’re not a lesbian. They’re bisexual. There’s no use labelling as a “girl penis” it’s still a penis. You’re purely using the lesbian sexuality as an umbrella term even though it isn’t. Forcing people into having sex with a genital they’re not attracted to or else be threatened and called a bigot for eternity is just homophobia that isn’t progressive nor is it liberal. You’re a bully.

In a gay bar (the Panti Bar if anyone’s from Dublin!) I was told that I was too pretty to be a lesbian and that it is obviously a phase that I will grow out of, whilst my then partner of 2 years ago was standing right next to me.

It’s quite annoying that when I tell people I’m gay that I’m being questioned and then told that I am just confused. It’s offensive to a degree as well, as it took me several straight relationships, a breakdown and a suicide attempt to even come to terms with being gay.
YAY hello fellow Dublin "terf!" 😜❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.