Gender Discussion #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see the point of giving insincere compliments like that. If my eyeliner is objectively tit I would hate for someone to fall over themselves and act like it was the greatest artistic achievement since the Sistine Chapel. Still though, I suppose it doesn't matter what anyone tells that deluded fool as he seems to think he is 'cute'

Reactions: 17
I have finally been asked for a COVID vaccine and am very anxious about side-effects. I'm doomscrolling a bit (I know, it's not wise) and so sick of seeing "if you have periods", "if you menstruate", "if you are a menstruator" it might be affected by the vaccine. Everyone who menstruates or has a period IS A WOMAN. Transwomen are men and do not have periods, no matter what they say to the contrary. Some women may prefer to be seen as transmen or "non-binary" but are still women

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
On a slightly more shallow note I thought this was interesting. More proof that some treat trans people like children and don't respect them as their equal- that is objectively tit eyeliner

He looks awful and like a bloke in a panto. Receding hairline and dreadful make up. He looks like a man and if that makes me a transphobe, good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love how Kristin is all "if you dare point out this isn't a woman I will tell my thousands of followers you're an evil TERF who wants to beat up my 'wife'"

Reactions: 14
He sounds like a typical autogynephile. Jealous of the female centric attention his wife got so he decided to 'transition' himself

Reactions: 12
He looks awful and like a bloke in a panto. Receding hairline and dreadful make up. He looks like a man and if that makes me a transphobe, good.
Have to agree. Surely if you felt that you were truly a woman, you'd have been practicing your hair and makeup for years, it'd be something that you just did. These men decide they're now women, whack on a bit of eyeliner and lipstick, throw on one of their wives' dresses and think that's it. It has AGP written all over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to wonder if Kristin is embarrased and is trying hard to be seen as accepting, or, is she truly deluded?
When your partner tries to BE you... it's time to run!

Reactions: 10
I saw someone on here recently compare spouse coming out as gay with spouse coming out as trans. There can be some similarities but at least if the person is gay, everyone accepts the marriage is going to end. If they come out as trans (particularly husband), there's often an expectation that the other spouse is obliged to keep the marriage together and is an evil transphobe if they want to leave

Reactions: 16
I have to wonder if Kristin is embarrased and is trying hard to be seen as accepting, or, is she truly deluded?
When your partner tries to BE you... it's time to run!
I bet he’s into some weird things.

Reactions: 7
I would much rather have my partner come out as gay than to be a trans widow. I've heard far too many horror stories of trans widows. It's even more complicated if there are kids involved I'd imagine. So much easier to explain that Daddy is gay rather than Daddy thinks he's a woman now

I remember last year on the Jack Monroe someone was talking about how when Jack Monroe was talking about transitioning to a man (never happened in the end) and how her then partner said babe I like women and how that was unsupportive and transphobic. It's absolutely ludicrous to put the blame on the partner.

Reactions: 19
So Kristin is now gay because her husband ‘transitioned’ to be her wife? Or was she gay before as well? I know for some people the appearance doesn’t matter but this is a big change to have to accept in your partner.

Reactions: 5
So Kristin is now gay because her husband ‘transitioned’ to be her wife? Or was she gay before as well? I know for some people the appearance doesn’t matter but this is a big change to have to accept in your partner.
I don't know how Kristin identified before that but there are quite a few people who decide they must now be "gay" because their spouse transitioned. Amanda Jette Knox is very vocal about this, on the other side of the equation Jacob Hope Chapman is a transman and internet personality whose boyfriend at the time subsequently came out as gay now that his girlfriend wanted to be seen as a man

Reactions: 6
I always find it how people who identified as men five minutes ago wants to talk about ‘eurgh straight white men are the worst!’ ‘Fighting the patriarchy!’ As soon as they transition, I think it’s probably because they’re the ones who are always on the Internet and they’re enjoying not being the ‘vilified’ group in the sole Internet crown anymore.

I do think they could have a bit of self awareness know they may have had their own struggles but they absolutely have not suffered from the patriarchy through there life, even most everyday women don’t talk about the patriarchy/misogyny daily/weekly/ever

Reactions: 18
I don't know how Kristin identified before that but there are quite a few people who decide they must now be "gay" because their spouse transitioned. Amanda Jette Knox is very vocal about this, on the other side of the equation Jacob Hope Chapman is a transman and internet personality whose boyfriend at the time subsequently came out as gay now that his girlfriend wanted to be seen as a man

As in Amanda Knox/Meredith Kercher?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There's a prominent Irish transwoman who had his face projected on the side of a building in Dublin for International Womans Day. Anyway, I listened to an interview with him a while ago, he came out to his workplace as trans a few years back. He said something like 'workplaces are becoming more diverse, it's not just all straight white men'. Zero self awareness

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.