Gender Discussion #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think young people may announce these things and then in a few years renounce them. This is why medical intervention for young people is so dangerous. Having a goth phase or a punk phase didn’t potentially leave you infertile.
Exactly. It’s called growing up. I look back at some of the things I said and did between the ages of 12 and 20 and cringe myself inside out. At least all I’ve got to show for it is some dodgy photos and a mild piss take from my siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think young people may announce these things and then in a few years renounce them. This is why medical intervention for young people is so dangerous. Having a goth phase or a punk phase didn’t potentially leave you infertile.
Exactly. This lad is nearly 28, until fairly recently was living with a girlfriend. I’m guessing another straight male with AGP.

Reactions: 8
As a gay man- this Transgender argument is going to explode and not in a good way on the gay/lesbian/bisexuality scene. I've watched the scene welcome the T community and literally now be taken over. It's getting to the point that unless you go along with this argument you are now homophobic. No, I'm just bloody sick of Brian turning into Brenda on a Friday night and causing massive issues. They want to be female- fine. Just don't come for me having a different opnion.

I'll say one final thing. This darned explosion of Drag isn't helping matters- it's mudding the waters to such a degree that all kids want to be in a frock and make upon a weekend. Personally, I want man that I fancy to be a man. But again- go against that and apparently I'm homophobic. No mate. I fought for equality , saw lads attacked and arrested by Naval Police for being gay. I didn't put up with bricks coming through the gay pub windows for some woke kid, brainwashed into telling me what should happen.

It's getting to the point I can see gay people properly turning on each other. It's started and it's going to get only worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.