Gender Discussion #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all okay folks because the penis is gender neutral according to the NHS website..
D4F0B15D-B02F-40FF-B1F0-2DD38BD3F715.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Catheterising a man is very different to catheterising a woman. Male catheterisation is an addition skill that has to be learnt after nurse training (which includes female as part of it).

Reactions: 8
See, I feel like only in the past 5 years or so have schools and parents been starting to stress to kids the importance of consent, not just in terms of sexual relations when older, but younger kids learning that they should feel empowered to deny aunties and uncles kisses on cheeks, or hugs etc if they wish to, as a way of learning about boundaries. Now, kids are highly likely to be learning about "girldick" and "manginas" or whatever and are likely to misunderstand clear boundaries. It seems people, straight or lesbian or gay or bi are being shamed for their sexuality, i.e. on the basis of biological attraction. Are we really telling kids that if you only like male genitals, or only female that you are a hateful person? That they have no right to object to a "surprise" when getting intimate? That they can't say no? It's bloody sick, this. :sick:

Where are the boundaries any more? Where is the freedom to choose without backlash?
Where is the clarity for the kids right now who have grown up the past few years only hearing this mishmash of manipulative rubbish?

I think we can guarantee this will come crashing down in the next 5 years when the number of operations gets beyond manageable rates, when people are sacked every day for not stating pronouns, etc. Some may say we are perhaps hyperbolic but I don't think we are. This is about people maiming themselves, being groomed into distancing from parents, being citizens who can't cope with a morsel of criticism, who call for cancellations and retribution against people who refuse to capitulate etc. This is escalating and it will result in medical and legal scandals. It's absolutely bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am now also confused....... in that article he says how he is proud to be trans and proud to be queer.
So if they/he now sees themself as male, does this also mean that as they/he are proud to be queer, they/he is now attracted to men?
I think Queer is a term people use to encompass more than just homosexual now. Wiki calls it an 'umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities who are not heterosexual or cisgender'.

Though I still think its a grim perjorative term.

Reactions: 11
I think Queer is a term people use to encompass more than just homosexual now. Wiki calls it an 'umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities who are not heterosexual or cisgender'.

Yep, I tend to side-eye people who say they’re queer because they’re just spicy straights usually 😂

I remember when Ezra Miller came out (as if no one clocked that lol), I was shocked because he used the queer label. But then I thought maybe he was reclaiming the slur, which… good for him, I guess. And now, years later, he’s a pretentious twit who likes to shag people and even rejects the queer label because he’s too quirky for labels and gendered pronouns 🥴 I used to like him but he seems to be an hole, choking a woman for no reason.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A writer I follow on IG has a teenager daughter who first went by she/they pronouns and would now prefer just they. In the comments section is this comment 🤯
3DF3C93A-E18E-4FEA-8B04-176FC5FA5927.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The idea of putting children through this seems akin to abuse, in my opinion. Gaslighting at the very least. Poor kids.
Yeah, It just feels so manipulative to bribe your children. Especially when you can imagine the children are super confused and overwhelmed about what is happening to their parent.

This is horrible. I can't even imagine how distressing it is when you're dad suddenly isn't "dad" anymore 😟this is so manipulative
No one else matters to these narcs. Just their entitlement. "Maddy" indeed. And that spouse encouraging children to participate in a delusion,a sexual fetish that will potentially and very likely damage them. There are no words for the revulsion I feel.

Reactions: 15
The idea of putting children through this seems akin to abuse, in my opinion. Gaslighting at the very least. Poor kids.
Completely agree. People need to take responsibility for reproducing, he decided to while still behaving like a ‘man’. He will always be their dad, just because he’s decided to dress as a woman doesn’t change that and the poor confusion for those children will have an effect on them for the rest of their lives solely because of their parents. By all means removed gender stereotypes but forcing your child to call their dad a female name by reinforced reward/punishment is cruel.

On a slightly more shallow note I thought this was interesting. More proof that some treat trans people like children and don't respect them as their equal- that is objectively tit eyeliner
I cannot understand why so many handmaidens fall over themselves to gush praise at these autogynephilic fetishists. Actually, his eyeliner looks tit and he also has male pattern baldness.

I agree with you, that people treat these men like they are small children, over praising them for anything they do. I sometimes think these women do it to convince themselves in their belief that these men can miraculously ‘become’ women by wearing a questionable outfit, a bad wig and tit makeup. He is part of the patriarchy himself too and if she can’t see that, she’s even more stupid than she realises.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That has to be a joke
What in the ever living duck is a ‘brothaboy’ or ‘sistergirl’ and why does anyone take this clearly made up nonsense seriously? It’s extremely worrying. I do hope that this is some sort of parody.

Reactions: 6

I strongly dislike it. I grew up in the 80s when it was an insult and queer bashings took place.

On a slightly more shallow note I thought this was interesting. More proof that some treat trans people like children and don't respect them as their equal- that is objectively tit eyeliner
What a liar she is, he looks like absolute garbage :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I will never fall over myself to complement a man on dressing up as a woman. I don't fall over myself to compliment friends on their outfits and makeup either so I'm not going to start pandering to men.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.