Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyday. With his greasy, long and fine hair flicked over one shoulder. And his beret facing diagonally downward the other way. I just know he spends 5 mins+ positioning that beret every morning 🤢
---

Thank you!! 🙌🏼
I'd say the beret is the hardest garment to pull off and sounds like he's not succeeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyday. With his greasy, long and fine hair flicked over one shoulder. And his beret facing diagonally downward the other way. I just know he spends 5 mins+ positioning that beret every morning 🤢
---

Thank you!! 🙌🏼
Is this the look he's going for?

MG_4119.jpg

Screenshot.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Couple from twitter

Sadly I can quite believe Peter’s tweet is true. I was going to ask why they didn’t ask a male pupil to be a drag queen given that a drag queen is male but then I can probably guess the answer. A male says no that’s the end of the matter. Whereas a female says no she can be pressured & bullied into changing her mind.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Why do children even need to portray drag queens? Even as an adult, I find them distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

A few months back a video of this teacher teaching critical thinking went viral, some of you might remember it. He challenged a boy in his classroom to prove that JK Rowling was racist, transphobic and bigoted by showing him the evidence. Of course the kids were basing their opinions of JK on what others had written about her on social media.The teacher made no reference to his own personal views.

The poor guy has been sacked now!
See video above about the case.
Randomly, I came across this tweet from Sean Lennon the other day. I don’t know why I was surprised - I guess 'cause I imagined he’d be pro gender ideology. Anyway, it was nice to see that, despite the circles he must mix in, he is not captured:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Backed by £1m in advertising spend. That's serious money. Are C4 funding this?

There's no agenda though, nothing to see here...
It’s always about the TIMs though, never TIFs. Are people really too dense to see that all this catering to MEN is a huge perpetuation of the misogyny that we were only beginning to start to shake off 20 years ago. Women will always come second to men.

1716143071361.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Couple from twitter

It's the whole new language for me 😖 negative behavioural incident? I'm not surprised that so many pupils have turned feral in the classroom and don't respect teachers anymore. Teachers are lying to children with the gender trans stuff. Children are confused and mistrustful. Even if they've been brainwashed since nursery. They instinctively know something doesn't add up. You can't wipe out thousands of years of evolution in 15 years of schooling.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi, I normally just read on here, but your post made me want to tell you about a collection of short stories called 'The Bloody Chamber' by feminist writer Angela Carter. They are a retelling of traditional fairytales with a twist. Some of you might remember the 1984 film, 'The Company of Wolves' which was based on the book. Angela Carter wrote the screenplay - with the Red Riding Hood narrative front and centre. Sadly, she died ìn 1992, I love her books and would be interested in her opinion of the current gender 'debate'. She did an excellent job on the Marquis de Sade in her book 'The Sadeian Woman'.
Finally, I'm rereading 'Material Girls' by Kathleen Stock which I imagine you are all familiar with. If I remember rightly, it includes a discussion of the Stroop Test whiçh was posted about on here very recently.
God this takes me back, I read the bloody chamber almost 40 years ago, I devoured everything Angela Carter wrote , I must reread them again. Thank you for reminding me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God this takes me back, I read the bloody chamber almost 40 years ago, I devoured everything Angela Carter wrote , I must reread them again. Thank you for reminding me.
Same - I studied it at university many, many decades ago, and then inhaled everything else she’d written 🤩

Reactions: 9
It’s always about the TIMs though, never TIFs. Are people really too dense to see that all this catering to MEN is a huge perpetuation of the misogyny that we were only beginning to start to shake off 20 years ago. Women will always come second to men.

View attachment 2945824
I know. And frustratingly the idea of the campaign could actually hold some weight if it focused on everyday bodies. Then again I suppose something that included, say, menopausal women, didn't make it off the drawing board.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know. And frustratingly the idea of the campaign could actually hold some weight if it focused on everyday bodies. Then again I suppose something that included, say, menopausal women, didn't make it off the drawing board.
That's a really good point, menopause is awful for dry, itchy skin. By being 'inclusive' they're alienating a huge amount of potential customers.

Reactions: 18
There’s so many groups they could use, who’re being completely ignored. Menopausal women is an excellent example but everything has to be about bloody trans. They have to shoe horn it into everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

This song and video need an auditory warning. The singing is worse than Jack Monroe in a hotel bathroom. The acting is hilarious and it’s all courtesy of batshit crazy TIM Sophie Sparkles, prospective Scottish Greens candidate and all round kinkster.
I can’t stop laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.