Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just completed a postal survey from my local (Tory) MP, mainly about immigration & policing. I made sure to add my number 1 priority for receiving my vote, the end the influence of the trans angenda across all echelons of society and to restore & protect the rights of females.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Update on my local Labour wannabe MP. Her minions have just knocked at my door! I said it was a shame that she wasnā€™t doing this herself as I had emailed her a question but had not yet had a reply. Her stooge apologised and took my number and said he would ask her to call me.
Place your bets to see if she will answer my question of ā€œwhat is a woman?ā€!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hi - not posted here before, but an avid reader. I want to show my husband an article that has been posted here a few times. I think it is about why pronouns matter and is really impactful. Can anyone direct me to it, please?

(He just called me Katie Hopkins after expressing my thoughts about Eddie Izzard being referred to as she on tv)
My husband called me a bigot once when I called Rachel McKinnon or whatever he calls himself a cheat. Heā€™s not been brave/stupid enough to do so since.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My husband called me a bigot once when I called Rachel McKinnon or whatever he calls himself a cheat. Heā€™s not been brave/stupid enough to do so since.
Yep, Rachel McKinnon (formerly Rhys McKinnon) but also Veronica Ivy. His academic career has gone completely down the pan and he is now working as a tax advisor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband called me a man hater and told me I was only going along with the GC stance as I'm lonely and want to be part of something.
(I have a chronic illness and spend a lot of time with just my cats for company.)
I took a couple of goes for it to get through his head why I am like I am the past few years, Explaining why I don't want men in women's spaces and all the rest and showing him photos and proof of what's going on. He understands now but good grief it took a while.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
The best way to tackle men about this is make it relatable to a female they care for which isnt you (some men don't consider their adult female partner as being vunerable, because they might just see their equal and feisty woman who tells him to pick up his bloody socks!)
See how they feel if their daughter, sister, mother, grandmother etc in a vunerable position eg changing room and man changes in there next to them, being under sedation on a hospital ward and a man is on the next bed, changing sanitary products/simply be in vunerable state of undress which we always are in public loos. Going to a pub or restaurant loo and daughter sharing that space with a man - alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
.... I see that E45 cream has gone totally trans now in their latest tv advert- wait until you see it , even mentioning trans on the radio playing while a trans is lying in the bath.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜’

They can get to duck. It's Aveeno cream for us,from now on......

Our money is tit, to them, obviously....... Good; glad to know.

We will be spending it ELSEWHERE.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
.... I see that E45 cream has gone totally trans now in their latest tv advert- wait until you see it , even mentioning trans on the radio playing while a trans is lying in the bath.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜’

They can get to duck. It's Aveeno cream for us,from now on......

Our money is tit, to them, obviously....... Good; glad to know.

We will be spending it ELSEWHERE.

I despair :mad:
---
My husband called me a man hater and told me I was only going along with the GC stance as I'm lonely and want to be part of something.
(I have a chronic illness and spend a lot of time with just my cats for company.)
I took a couple of goes for it to get through his head why I am like I am the past few years, Explaining why I don't want men in women's spaces and all the rest and showing him photos and proof of what's going on. He understands now but good grief it took a while.
Mate, the current Mr Django has taken 17 years to understand despite us having 4 daughters x

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Lol at E45 alienating 51% of the population in order to pander to the 0.2% who have to endure "transition skin" (?) šŸ„“
AGP's who wear their wives' knickers in secret (the vast majority of the current transgender demographic), aren't going to be buying big pots of E45 in the supermarket. Much as they love prancing around in front of the mirror to Taylor Swift songs whilst twirling their skirts, replenishing the bathroom supplies during the weekly shop will remain a task delegated to the actual female half of their relationship.

• Angry
Reactions: 47

I despair :mad:
Their ā€˜lived experienceā€™ is plastered all over the media 24/7. We donā€™t need to see any more light shining on it.

Case in point below, although this couldnā€™t be funnier if it was a parody. Bridal shop:LOL: :LOL:šŸ¤£
1716062382795.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I donā€™t know a woman alive that would be jealous of a chubby bloke with ratty hair, wearying a truly hideous dress. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So IW, who had well-documented facial feminisation surgery and a hair transplant because they were mercilessly mocked online for their lack of aesthetic appeal, is using ā€˜horse-facedā€™ as an insult aimed at biological women and accusing them of jealousy?
Catch yourself on, Johnathon. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I was at Women Won't Wheesht, in Kirkcaldy today.
The TRA pet kids turned up in their masks and shouted.
All in, a bunch of bloody amazing women who will not stop until women and children are safe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
The Scottish GRR fuckery finally peaked my OH! Thanks SNP! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol at E45 alienating 51% of the population in order to pander to the 0.2% who have to endure "transition skin" (?) šŸ„“
AGP's who wear their wives' knickers in secret (the vast majority of the current transgender demographic), aren't going to be buying big pots of E45 in the supermarket. Much as they love prancing around in front of the mirror to Taylor Swift songs whilst twirling their skirts, replenishing the bathroom supplies during the weekly shop will remain a task delegated to the actual female half of their relationship.
Those pervs will wait for the wife to bring the E45 home then wank into it.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.