Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This song and video need an auditory warning. The singing is worse than Jack Monroe in a hotel bathroom. The acting is hilarious and it’s all courtesy of batshit crazy TIM Sophie Sparkles, prospective Scottish Greens candidate and all round kinkster.
I can’t stop laughing.
Is that actually meant to be serious? The singing hurts my ears, it’s that bad, and the bloke in a dress looks exactly that. Surely it’s a piss take or is it just that no one can say no to a TIM

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This song and video need an auditory warning. The singing is worse than Jack Monroe in a hotel bathroom. The acting is hilarious and it’s all courtesy of batshit crazy TIM Sophie Sparkles, prospective Scottish Greens candidate and all round kinkster.
I can’t stop laughing.
🎶 Pover-teeee-heeee is a prizzun 🎶

I just can't with these TIMs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that actually meant to be serious? The singing hurts my ears, it’s that bad, and the bloke in a dress looks exactly that. Surely it’s a piss take or is it just that no one can say no to a TIM
He's identifying as a woman & a singer. If we can be made to believe one then why not the other 🤷‍♀️ We can no longer believe our eyes or our ears!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahahahahaha that video! That singing! I do urge you to watch all the way through as the final shots with his enormous clown feet dragging disconsolately through some artfully placed rubbish are most entertaining. Delusion all the way down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I can’t stop laughing.
That’s just the warm-up. I raise you “Browsing for hate crimes”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He's Doing a very bad job of trying to mimic Delores O Riordan's style of singing. bleeping hell the video my eyes need bleaching

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I can’t stop laughing.
I had to turn the sound off, it was hurting my ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not been much publicity in the press about this, but a good outcome for Roz Adams

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.