Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know went to a funeral and wake for an uncle recently where they found their male cousin had chosen that moment to come out as trans and make the day all about them

Well, he can't miss an opportunity like that, can he? All of those people - possible some had come from other parts of the country - or even other parts of the world - a captive audience, and one where no-one will want to cause a fuss by telling him he's a twit because it would upset a grieving family.

He wasn't going to get another chance like that.
The meme has sure been earning its keep recently!

1717750403699.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guess when there's money involved, all the Eddie Izzards know what they really are.... Please never buy from Snag tights.

View attachment 2979549

View attachment 2979559

I'll not put the higher res photo because, your eyes don't need it.

But of course....

View attachment 2979554
Was never going to because of the NSFW Snag Facebook group which is filled with gross men (going by the thread on here, I respect my eyes too much to join!). Apparently their tights are pretty good so a bit of a shame they’re a company to avoid.

Also it’s Pride month and so naturally Ergobaby shared stuff on their Insta stories about raising a trans child (not seen anything about raising a LGB child surprise surprise). Mad I bought a baby carrier from them a few months ago now for Baby Parsley. I wish companies would just stick to doing what they do rather than this nonsense. I don’t need companies to be “woke” I just need them to sell quality products!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was never going to because of the NSFW Snag Facebook group which is filled with gross men (going by the thread on here, I respect my eyes too much to join!). Apparently their tights are pretty good so a bit of a shame they’re a company to avoid.

Also it’s Pride month and so naturally Ergobaby shared stuff on their Insta stories about raising a trans child (not seen anything about raising a LGB child surprise surprise). Mad I bought a baby carrier from them a few months ago now for Baby Parsley. I wish companies would just stick to doing what they do rather than this nonsense. I don’t need companies to be “woke” I just need them to sell quality products!
They are well down the rabbit hole. This is one of their articles celebrating Father’s Day last year :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I wish companies would just stick to doing what they do rather than this nonsense. I don’t need companies to be “woke” I just need them to sell quality products!
Exactly. Same with supermarkets.

And the good old days when people went to work, to er...work. No bullshit about pronouns or anything else. What they got up to in their spare time was their own business.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. Same with supermarkets.

And the good old days when people went to work, to er...work. No bullshit about pronouns or anything else. What they got up to in their spare time was their own business.
Couldn't agree more. 👏Sick to the back teeth of this lunatic brigade.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.