Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at Women Won't Wheesht, in Kirkcaldy today.
The TRA pet kids turned up in their masks and shouted.
All in, a bunch of bloody amazing women who will not stop until women and children are safe.
I was reading about that - didn’t a TRA nick the microphone?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
.... I see that E45 cream has gone totally trans now in their latest tv advert- wait until you see it , even mentioning trans on the radio playing while a trans is lying in the bath.😡😡😒

They can get to duck. It's Aveeno cream for us,from now on......

Our money is tit, to them, obviously....... Good; glad to know.

We will be spending it ELSEWHERE.
I've seen it 3 times today (well, 2 and a half because as soon as it played the third time I switched over)
An entire campaign for 'your skin whilst transitioning ' but nothing for women.
No campaign for young girls with psoriasis. Or those who have scars, especially those with self harm scars. Or burns. Or who have survived scarring through DV. Or menopausal women who have dry skin. Or pregnant women, or new mums who have stretch marks.
In short, women don't need a campaign to raise their self esteem but apparently these men do.
E45 can get to duck.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I don’t know a woman alive that would be jealous of a chubby bloke with ratty hair, wearying a truly hideous dress. 🤷‍♀️
Isn’t it always the way though that women are accused of being “jealous”. Who the hell would be jealous of that freak in a ridiculous dress. Can you imagine the nasty misogynistic comments if a woman of the same age wore it though? “Too old…mutton….“ that kind of thing. I mean, it wouldn’t do anyone any favours but it’s ridiculous on a bloody ugly man.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've seen it 3 times today (well, 2 and a half because as soon as it played the third time I switched over)
An entire campaign for 'your skin whilst transitioning ' but nothing for women.
No campaign for young girls with psoriasis. Or those who have scars, especially those with self harm scars. Or burns. Or who have survived scarring through DV. Or menopausal women who have dry skin. Or pregnant women, or new mums who have stretch marks.
In short, women don't need a campaign to raise their self esteem but apparently these men do.
E45 can get to duck.
Yep. They are finished in this house. They, all their associated products and any other tie-ins thay have in the future.
---
Isn’t it always the way though that women are accused of being “jealous”. Who the hell would be jealous of that freak in a ridiculous dress. Can you imagine the nasty misogynistic comments if a woman of the same age wore it though? “Too old…mutton….“ that kind of thing. I mean, it wouldn’t do anyone any favours but it’s ridiculous on a bloody ugly man.
He needs to cover those legs up. bleeping embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Talking of bleeping embarrassing, sorry if it’s been posted before, but look at the state of Izzard.
IMG_5210.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Karo Pharma , the owners of the E45 brand-name. Complaints line & e-mail.

Screenshot_20240518_235437_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So IW, who had well-documented facial feminisation surgery and a hair transplant because they were mercilessly mocked online for their lack of aesthetic appeal, is using ‘horse-faced’ as an insult aimed at biological women and accusing them of jealousy?
Catch yourself on, Johnathon. 😂
He should ask his surgeon for a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That pic of Izzard makes me think of a Jack Monroe thread title “the devil works hard, but portrait mode works harder”. Photoshop doing some HEAVY lifting in that shot, he looks bleeping nothing like that 😂 Also, will someone please stage a lipstick intervention? He always wears these really harsh colours that are all wrong on a middle aged man (if indeed there is a lipstick that would be “right”). Also, ew- winsome girlishness does not sit well on 60 year old fellas.

Mr SoupyO got a hold of the issue immediately when we first started talking about it- he’s a man who genuinely likes and respects women and didn’t need led through all the ramifications. He’s now a bigger terf than I am 😍 very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
That pic of Izzard makes me think of a Jack Monroe thread title “the devil works hard, but portrait mode works harder”. Photoshop doing some HEAVY lifting in that shot, he looks bleeping nothing like that 😂 Also, will someone please stage a lipstick intervention? He always wears these really harsh colours that are all wrong on a middle aged man (if indeed there is a lipstick that would be “right”). Also, ew- winsome girlishness does not sit well on 60 year old fellas.

Mr SoupyO got a hold of the issue immediately when we first started talking about it- he’s a man who genuinely likes and respects women and didn’t need led through all the ramifications. He’s now a bigger terf than I am 😍 very lucky.
Whenever I see pics of Eddie is 'girl mode' ( :sick: ) I always think either he is cosplaying Shirly Carter from Eastenders from about 15 years ago, or, the wolf who dresses as Red Riding Hood's granny, bearing his wide mouth full of teeth and looking menacing. The lippy always highlights his mouth and I can't help but think 'wolf!' Beware of wolf in Granny's clothing...

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Whenever I see pics of Eddie is 'girl mode' ( :sick: ) I always think either he is cosplaying Shirly Carter from Eastenders from about 15 years ago, or, the wolf who dresses as Red Riding Hood's granny, bearing his wide mouth full of teeth and looking menacing. The lippy always highlights his mouth and I can't help but think 'wolf!' Beware of wolf in Granny's clothing...
Hi, I normally just read on here, but your post made me want to tell you about a collection of short stories called 'The Bloody Chamber' by feminist writer Angela Carter. They are a retelling of traditional fairytales with a twist. Some of you might remember the 1984 film, 'The Company of Wolves' which was based on the book. Angela Carter wrote the screenplay - with the Red Riding Hood narrative front and centre. Sadly, she died ìn 1992, I love her books and would be interested in her opinion of the current gender 'debate'. She did an excellent job on the Marquis de Sade in her book 'The Sadeian Woman'.
Finally, I'm rereading 'Material Girls' by Kathleen Stock which I imagine you are all familiar with. If I remember rightly, it includes a discussion of the Stroop Test whiçh was posted about on here very recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi, I normally just read on here, but your post made me want to tell you about a collection of short stories called 'The Bloody Chamber' by feminist writer Angela Carter. They are a retelling of traditional fairytales with a twist. Some of you might remember the 1984 film, 'The Company of Wolves' which was based on the book. Angela Carter wrote the screenplay - with the Red Riding Hood narrative front and centre. Sadly, she died ìn 1992, I love her books and would be interested in her opinion of the current gender 'debate'. She did an excellent job on the Marquis de Sade in her book 'The Sadeian Woman'.
Finally, I'm rereading 'Material Girls' by Kathleen Stock which I imagine you are all familiar with. If I remember rightly, it includes a discussion of the Stroop Test whiçh was posted about on here very recently.
Thank you, I will add The Bloody Chamber to my reading list ❤
---
Another woman taking employer to tribunal regarding gender ideology...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
With that get up is he looking for male interest..."gay Eddie", or female interest..."lesbian Eddie"?
EddieIzzardCosplay.com :sick:
Izzard is straight as an arrow. I remember seeing one of his shows in the 90s where he referred to himself more than once as ‘a lesbian trapped in a man’s body.’:sick: At the time, everyone just thought he was making a joke.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

I despair :mad:
Backed by £1m in advertising spend. That's serious money. Are C4 funding this?

There's no agenda though, nothing to see here...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The brainwashing of children is really chilling. Same with Willoughby claiming that there are no child abuse victims due to gender ideology. Why are adults so keen to force children through irreversible damage, lifelong medication and mutilation?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.