Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband bought me this card at Fenwick's in Newcastle and asked if it meant what he thought it meant, because he was a bit surprised they were selling them 'as it seems a bit terfy'.

Screenshot_20240517_163718.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just the angle and the nature of the cut. Here’s the same model wearing the same bikini

1716018816318.png

Reactions: 10
Ugh :sick: Eddie Izzard in full 'girl' mode on Saturday Kitchen Live wearing a little white broderie d'anglaise skirt. He forgot himself on the trailer and spread his legs :m

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I can't stand Izzard, he's such a hypocrite. Loves to wear women's clothes and use the ladies toilets but happy to still accept men's acting jobs probably because they pay more. He graciously says he wouldn't accept a straight woman's role though because it would take away from a woman...but really it's because he just looks like an ugly bloke in women's clothes and he knows it. If he really thought he could pass as a woman I'd bet he would accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Ugh :sick: Eddie Izzard in full 'girl' mode on Saturday Kitchen Live wearing a little white broderie d'anglaise skirt. He forgot himself on the trailer and spread his legs :m
Never text vote, but will have to, just to give him "Hell"
---
He called himself a old git - only men are referred to as gits. He knows what he is.
Am not watching the show, won't endorse this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I went out with a group of women last night and was disappointed to find that they all seem very captured.

One of them was talking about her Great Aunt who she said had worn manly clothes and lived with another woman. Then she said that the Great Aunt must have been 'trans and ahead of her time', wasn't it lovely that we've now got a word for this. Of course I said 'your great aunt was probably a butch lesbian'. This idea was shot down by the group.

I found it odd that this woman wanted her late relative to be trans rather than gay.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Hi - not posted here before, but an avid reader. I want to show my husband an article that has been posted here a few times. I think it is about why pronouns matter and is really impactful. Can anyone direct me to it, please?

(He just called me Katie Hopkins after expressing my thoughts about Eddie Izzard being referred to as she on tv)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I went out with a group of women last night and was disappointed to find that they all seem very captured.

One of them was talking about her Great Aunt who she said had worn manly clothes and lived with another woman. Then she said that the Great Aunt must have been 'trans and ahead of her time', wasn't it lovely that we've now got a word for this. Of course I said 'your great aunt was probably a butch lesbian'. This idea was shot down by the group.

I found it odd that this woman wanted her late relative to be trans rather than gay.
A retrospective approach to ‘transing the gay away’ perhaps?

Reactions: 23
Hi - not posted here before, but an avid reader. I want to show my husband an article that has been posted here a few times. I think it is about why pronouns matter and is really impactful. Can anyone direct me to it, please?

(He just called me Katie Hopkins after expressing my thoughts about Eddie Izzard being referred to as she on tv)
I think this is the article you mean:

How charming of your husband to call you Katie Hopkins! 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.