Gender Discussion #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brainwashing of children is really chilling. Same with Willoughby claiming that there are no child abuse victims due to gender ideology. Why are adults so keen to force children through irreversible damage, lifelong medication and mutilation?
For control , acceptability of gender and sexual practices & to ultimately reduce the age of consent for boys to 12 or under, with their agreeing votes.
In certain religions it is also advantageous to have boys as girls as the man isn't then ' gay' ........

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
.... I see that E45 cream has gone totally trans now in their latest tv advert- wait until you see it , even mentioning trans on the radio playing while a trans is lying in the bath.😡😡😒

They can get to duck. It's Aveeno cream for us,from now on......

Our money is tit, to them, obviously....... Good; glad to know.

We will be spending it ELSEWHERE.
Oh FFS haven't seen it but have been buying the massive tubs for youngest Daughters Eczema . Sick of this tit

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen 🙄
How does that saying go?
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
If I'm getting this weird analogy correct, then I guess that TIM's may consider themselves to be fruit? But they definitely don't belong in fruit-based spaces! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Their ‘lived experience’ is plastered all over the media 24/7. We don’t need to see any more light shining on it.

Case in point below, although this couldn’t be funnier if it was a parody. Bridal shop:LOL: :LOL:🤣
View attachment 2944195
Except they didn’t did they? They referred to you as Tinkerballs. As for the jealousy shout you really need to stop deflecting sweetie.

Reactions: 14
Especially as if they want to feel more femimine they'll go for a more feminine brand not a unisex, functional brand. No AGP is going to get excited over E45.
Yes it's not the Sexy Girly Slayyyyy Queen image they never shut the duck up about . My Male Cousin has used it for years . My Friends Nanny Olive went through Tubs 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clearly there’s a trannie in senior management at E45 then. Or they have a trans kid and want to be an ‘ally’.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

A few months back a video of this teacher teaching critical thinking went viral, some of you might remember it. He challenged a boy in his classroom to prove that JK Rowling was racist, transphobic and bigoted by showing him the evidence. Of course the kids were basing their opinions of JK on what others had written about her on social media.The teacher made no reference to his own personal views.

The poor guy has been sacked now!
See video above about the case.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
How does that saying go?
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
If I'm getting this weird analogy correct, then I guess that TIM's may consider themselves to be fruit? But they definitely don't belong in fruit-based spaces! 🤣🤣🤣
Knowledge is knowing you can put on a dress
Wisdom is knowing it doesn't make you a woman

Knowledge is knowing you can be gender nonconforming
Wisdom is knowing not to irreversibly mutilate your body

😉

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I went out with a group of women last night and was disappointed to find that they all seem very captured.

One of them was talking about her Great Aunt who she said had worn manly clothes and lived with another woman. Then she said that the Great Aunt must have been 'trans and ahead of her time', wasn't it lovely that we've now got a word for this. Of course I said 'your great aunt was probably a butch lesbian'. This idea was shot down by the group.

I found it odd that this woman wanted her late relative to be trans rather than gay.
I met my friend's new girlfriend last night and after a drink or five made my feelings on this subject clear. She then told me her ex husband is now a "woman" and I think was relieved that I wasn't the type to think he's brave or anything other than a grim little AGP.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can anyone share a summary for the Cass report? I need to read it to get some facts before I argue with my gay brother and his “female” autistic boyfriend who now wears mini skirts and a beret every day 🤢

busy mum of 3 I don’t have time to read the whole report but I’d like a summary of facts so I am well armed for our next argument 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone share a summary for the Cass report? I need to read it to get some facts before I argue with my gay brother and his “female” autistic boyfriend who now wears mini skirts and a beret every day 🤢

busy mum of 3 I don’t have time to read the whole report but I’d like a summary of facts so I am well armed for our next argument 😉
The final report FAQ may be helpful

Reactions: 12

A beret every day?! duck

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Or even just the key point and recommendations section of the Final Report. It's too big a document to attach here but it's easily downloaded and isn't incredibly big. The thing is, it's actually so mild that the uproar it has caused absolutely baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Karo Pharma , the owners of the E45 brand-name. Complaints line & e-mail.

View attachment 2944489
If you look for generic aqueous cream instead it's basically the same product at a fraction of the price (will always be grateful to the Boots assistant who told my mum this 20 years ago - the money I've saved!)

Reactions: 20

It's not a summary of facts but it does refute some of the claims the TRAs make

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.