Gender Discussion #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it illegal under the GRA to ask to see a GRC, or even ask if someone has one?
No that is not true either. Routinely disclosure requires permission. Yes. But nothing stops you asking and I do not kow any TS who would not reply if it was a reasonable question. There are exceptions intthe non dsclosure rule too - covering things where it may matter such as hospital care if you are incapacitated or for the purposes of a police investigation. Where that overrides privacy. They are covered by a document you receive with the GRC.

Welcome, we’re all really happy to hear your opinion on this as a genuine GRC holder! None of us are anti trans btw, we’re just anti the erasure of womens’ rights so don’t feel hurt if you see any comments like trans women aren’t women, we don’t mean to erase your experience which is really valid (sorry if that sounds patronising) :) 🤗
Thank you for your kind thoughts - but I have been posting in here for quite a while do not get upset over it and agree with much of what is said.

You will find my posts going back months over recent GD threads. Though I took some time off over the Summer as it felt a little like I was intruding as people got very angry over what has started to happen. Which is no surprise. Most transsexuals feel the same about this insidious ideology.

I have been writing on this long before coming here - on media site Digital Spy before this ideology arrived and until they stopped allowing open discussion there as trans activists shut it down. So probably from ten years or so ago, I transitioned young 50 years ago.

I am blocked by India Willoughby for being transphobic. Kind of amusing in the circumstances. But not surprising.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That is NOT what happens. I have a GRC and no medical records are 'falsified'. Your GP is very well aware of your status post op. In my case my last five GPs as it was decades ago. The details of these major events are necessarily flagged up well on your record. They have to be given the need for annual blood tests once you get long enough post surgery and sending in the correct markers so the lab processes this properly.

Self ID might be an entirely different matter - it usually is with the nonsensical stuff it spouts - but has nothing to do with GRCs.

Remember only a little over 5000 people in the 67 million UK population have a GRC. Almost every one you see out there arguing about cervixes and pronouns do not have one. .Self ID cannot get you a GRC in the UK as of today and never has. So the GRA does not apply to these claims. Why I imagine they have started doing silly letters to patients asking for your pronouns to placate such people.

I get one from my GP a few months back asking which gender I wanted to identify as now! Because the NHS were being told to record it I suppose. I told them I did not have a Gender Identity - we shun the word transgender because we do not - the medical term for me is transsexual and differentiating matters. My records for the past 50 years with the NHS are very clear on my status as they have to be for ongoing care. So we talk abut it often in the surgery and nothing has changed from how it has been for decades. .

Transsexuals who have actually transitioned know well the need for correct monitoring. I have had regular breast screenings but am not invited to have a cervix exam. It would be ridiculous and no GP aware you are a post op transsexual would ask.

This validation nonsense is via self ID people with transgender identities seeking validating pronous and tests they dio not need as part of it. So the ones NOT having a GRC . Not the ones with a GRC who have been through the NHS process to get them which currently requires full medical disclosure of what has / has not been done to your body submitted by your GP. For obvious reasons of proper future care.

Self ID hates this 'intolerable and humiliating' questionning. That is people who do NOT change their bodies. As in most who are transgender.

This is one of many reasons why transsexuals ttrongly oppose self ID because WE cannot afford to identify out of biology, Our lives may depend upon doctors understanding our complicated bodies. Transgender pronoun declarers think words are immune to biology. We have lived by the importance of the complex facts about our body for decades and need our GPs to do so as well.

Changing a law written for 5000 people who have significantly atypical bodies to one for hundreds of thousands who think pronouns give you an imaginary cervix is not just wrong it is dangerously wrong and may kill people.
I'm sorry but I find calling yourself transexual even more troubling than transgender. You cannot change your sex.

Unless your record has your recorded as male your medical records are in my opinion falsified 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA the above shoukd say...unless your medical records have your sex recorded as male...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Iconic? Is that what they're calling it?

I found it quite disgusting. I was flashed when I was in my teens. Seeing a man getting his cock out on live TV brought back a lot of distress I thought I'd dealt with long ago.

Nothing about this should be celebrated. He wasn't making a statement, it wasn't tasteful, it was purely gratuitous and aggressive.

bleeping hell. Can't quite believe this is seriously where we are.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

I found it quite disgusting. I've been flashed before when I was in my teens. Seeing a man getting his cock out on live TV brought back a lot of distress and stuff I thought I'd long dealt with.

Lad bible have posted an article along the same lines.

It's disgusting

Reactions: 13

I found it quite disgusting. I was flashed when I was in my teens. Seeing a man getting his cock out on live TV brought back a lot of distress I thought I'd dealt with long ago.

Nothing about this should be celebrated. He wasn't making a statement, it wasn't tasteful, it was purely gratuitous and aggressive.

They call anything Iconic, people call Dylan that all the time lmao

About the flashing, I remember the super bowl in 2004 (not really, but I saw the clip) of Justin Timberlake pulling off a piece of Janet Jackson's costume, exposing her breast and she got so much hate for it to the point where SHE had to put out an apology.

But it seems like that man on that show is just fine. Where's our apology after he flashed his dick? or is it just misogyny? or am I reaching???

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but I find calling yourself transexual even more troubling than transgender. You cannot change your sex.

Unless your record has your recorded as male your medical records are in my opinion falsified 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA the above shoukd say...unless your medical records have your sex recorded as male...
I do not call myself anything. That is the medical term. Has been for many years.

My medical records exactly describe my situation. Refering to what I was born and what surgeries I have had.

You may be surprised to hear that when I transitioned you had to sign a waiver before they would operate that you understood it did not change your sex.

I lived much of my life before the GRA even existed. My legal sex being male until the GRA meant I was unable to marry my fiance as the law which had previously been different had just changed in 1971 after the April Ashley case. Tne key witness to that trial beig the psychiatrist who passed me onto have surgery.

A minister who befriended us tried hard to find an exception for us and did agree to bless our union as he thought the law wrong. It was like that until 2004 when the GRA reversed that block.

We made the most of what we had and got on with life, lived with his parents and saved up to buy our own house. We both had jobs. Though I had to give up my career training to be a teacher as in 1972 after much discussion I understood and accepted the education authority postion that it was not yet right for me to do so. I took on office work instead to pay my way. And paid less than I had in school holidays as now viewed as a woman even if legally a man. I could have made a big deal out of it but all we wanted was to fially lve a normal life My family had been throighthis with me from 1959.

At the same time we faced this hurdle in the UK those in our position in the US were allowed to marry and adopt children.

We were ony able to travel the world because even pre the GRA things like altering passports were possble via medical attestation. On one flight we got diverted to a coutry where I could have been arrested and jailed without that legal support.

I know it is easy to judge the past via what you see out there today. But the past was quite different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You may be surprised to hear that when I transitioned you had to sign a waiver before they would operate that you understood it did not change your sex.
Well, I'm a part of the younger generation and kids in GenZ generally believe that you change sex. The "Trans women are women" is saying they are the same as biological adult female humans, same with the "trans men are men". They are hoping for uterus transplants too💀 Calling themselves mothers when they bleeping ain't (Talking about the Dylan ultra podcast) is just so weird and stupid. TIM can't be mothers.
I'm sick of seeing the rise in "Trans widows" on Reddit who are wives with children, having their clearly narcissistic husbands want to be women out of nowhere and demand that they be called a mother too. The whole thing has gone to tit. There are only a few trans people left who acknowledge that they are still the sex they were born as, even after transitioning, the rest are living in pure delusion. :cautious: and I've seen conversations about how the term biological male and female is "offensive" to trans people.

EDIT: Even on the passports they are allowed to change the M to F or vice versa even though the passport states your sex, NOT gender 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
You can guarantee Amanda Holden will still hold the record for most ofcom complaints despite some bloke playing a keyboard with his cock whilst singing about anal.

• Sad
  • Heart

Again…comparing actual born females (who are black) who went through female puberty to men🙄🙄🙄🙄 don’t they see how racist they are????😂

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I do not call myself anything. That is the medical term. Has been for many years.

My medical records exactly describe my situation. Refering to what I was born and what surgeries I have had.

I lived much of my life before the GRA even existed. My legal sex being male until the GRA meant I was unable to marry my fiance as the law which had previously been different had just changed in 1971 after the April Ashley case. Tne key witness to that trial beig the psychiatrist who passed me onto have surgery.

A minister who befriended us tried hard to find an exception for us and did agree to bless our union as he thought the law wrong. It was like that until 2004 when the GRA reversed that block.

We made the most of what we had and got on with life, lived with his parents and saved up to buy our own house. We both had jobs. Though I had to give up my career training to be a teacher as in 1972 after much discussion I understood and accepted the education authority postion that it was not yet right for me to do so. I took on office work instead to pay my way. And paid less than I had in school holidays as now viewed as a woman even if legally a man. I could have made a big deal out of it but all we wanted was to fially lve a normal life My family had been throighthis with me from 1959.

At the same time we faced this hurdle in the UK those in our position in the US were allowed to marry and adopt children.

We were ony able to travel the world because even pre the GRA things like altering passports were possble via medical attestation. On one flight we got diverted to a coutry where I could have been arrested and jailed without that legal support.

I know it is easy to judge the past via what you see out there today. But the past was quite different.
The GRA was a homophobic bill imo. Before civil marriage and equal marriage acts, the only way to marry for same sex couples was to trans. I hadn't really realised how homophobic the whole trans thing is until I actually started thinking about it.

Reactions: 9
Out of interest I watched the clip of Friday Night Live… whaaaaaat the duck was that? I hope he went back and cleaned the keyboard before someone had it take it off stage 🤢

Seeing everyone laugh was frustrating, this is the kind of person that I’m being vilified for not being attracted to, the kind of person who’s telling me that their ‘girl dick’ is just the same as a real vagina.

It could have been a stupid song and left at that, but noooooo he had to get his penis out and swing it around. If someone is that dysphoric to want to change their gender then surely they aren’t going to want to flash their penis about and would want to quietly settle into a normal life? I watch a few trans people on YouTube who are under no illusion that they’ve actually changed sex and call out TRAs, and they talk about feeling uncomfortable with intimate parts of their body and wanting to pass normally and actually go to the effort to do so. This just screams classic AGP, he’s far too comfortable with his girl dick 🙄😐

OMG! So a man pretending to be a woman got naked on a British tv channel?! And the audience just laughed? How is it even legal?

Microsoft have unveiled a new inclusive pride flag

My very first thought was this is taking me back to Summer 2007…

View attachment 1669581
Is the pride month every month now?

Reactions: 10
Hmmm. Must be tricky for the parents but stop encouraging it- sounds like she gets a lot of it from social media… https://lifeandstyle.alexandalexa.com/lets-talk-new-age/
Just catching up on the thread - this made me feel very sad, as a parent. This poor girl it sounds like to me is trying to ‘identify out’ of being a girl and the male gaze she has been subjected to from a young age. Perhaps if she was given the chance to play and act as a child for the fun of it and not made to perform and model? It seems the parents are enjoying this middle class dilemma. Why is she not having her screen time limited? She’s a child, take her iPad away or turn off the WiFi. ‘Pink days and blue days’ is horribly reductive, and reinforces this awful binary where if you’re not mega feminine then you must be male. Whereas really, lots of women never wear dresses or make up, have more male friends, have short hair etc. They’re still women!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The comments though, there is hope and yet more will have been peaked by his performance.

Reactions: 12
I think people are just desperate to be seen as PC. The two performers on Friday Night Live that are getting the most praise are Jordan Gray and Rosie Jones. Fact is neither was very funny but Gray is Trans and Jones has cerebral palsy so therefore seem to be immune to the standards usually applied to comedians- i.e they’re supposed to be funny.

Jesus wept. If the lyrics weren’t bad enough this just adds to it.
And we have to shut up and comply and see that in our changing rooms, your kids will have to see it too. Can’t imagine a real woman doing that on live TV.

2BE3AB3A-FF6A-46F4-A393-28AA2900B964.jpeg

At least there are some people with brains.

ECBC10DF-8374-4DE2-9E3F-81FF4D264D6A.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.