Gender Discussion #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! So a man pretending to be a woman got naked on a British tv channel?! And the audience just laughed? How is it even legal?

Is the pride month every month now?
Bloody ludicrous. All this bleeping rubbish lasts all year now , non stop. Same for loads of things

"Grandson, 22, of former Labour leader Neil Kinnock says he 'couldn't be happier' after undergoing gender transition surgery'

Surely that should read "Grandaugnter" and "she"??? Born female, had double mastectomy, quoted as not having any further surgery (no penis required) so this was NOT "gender transition surgery". Female, no breasts, vagina retained.
Its a mad, mad world.
She still a woman. She hasn't got a cock, no balls , no prostate , has Female chromosomes, a cervix, DNA etc . I agree- it isn't. She's a woman living like, and resembling a Man. Just the same as a Male sex living like a Woman. He has Male sex DNA, a prostate, Male chromosomes , a cock ( if he hasn't had the operation) etc.

These people- if needing cancer of the cervix, or prostate cancer treatment , for example- will be operated on by their Biological DNA Sexed bodies. End of story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Watched the show last night and barely cracked a smile. Maybe I’m just getting old 🤣 But I thought Rosie’s routine was particularly crap because it was so low on gags and most of her time was spent opining about how she wouldn’t change her disability while everybody clapped.
Her "comedy" reminds me of che Diaz in the satc reboot, no jokes as such just people cheering for her opinions

Reactions: 16
The GRA was a homophobic bill imo. Before civil marriage and equal marriage acts, the only way to marry for same sex couples was to trans. I hadn't really realised how homophobic the whole trans thing is until I actually started thinking about it.

I get why you say that though it was only for 9 years after the GRA in 2005 to 2014 when same sex marriage was legalised so you are talking about a small window. And it is a very complicated argument with few easy or obviously right or wrong answers.

However, from long experience I know the majority of men who have relationships with transsexuals are not previously gay. Indeed gay men as a rule get on with transsexuals as friends but do not want to date us because they are attracted to men. And however you define that - such as only via XX/XY etc - you cannot dictate that love and relationships must obey such definition or that gay men must see transsexual women as men so date them. Relationships are the choice of both partners.

These are emotional and attraction based decisions. Not ones you can just define on chromosomes.

Living as gay would be much easier for most transsexuals who are attracted to the sex of their birth. Given that being gay is pretty well accepted in most western countries.

More than just sexual attraction has to be going on or the transsexual numbers would be reducing with gradual acceptance of same sex relationships but instead they have remained steady. Around 5 - 7% of what we now call transgender' was indentified in Charing Ctoss - the first UK clinic 60 years ago - and is much the same today via that ludictous Stonewall umbrella. Suggesting social or gender acceptance are not really denting the degree of whatever causes transsexualism.

This is easily blurred because most transgender women (about 90%) are born men attracted to women before and after transition. A lot almost certainly driven by AGP as any look at social media tells you near instantly. Medicine has known this fact for many years. The straight men who 'transition' are still attracted to women afterwards - bar a few who try to bluff their way into saying they now fancy men - something you cannot fake. Men will spot that deception easily unless they themselves are closet gays and see dating an AGP man as a way to be gay but look normal. Though an AGP / Closet Gay relationship would never look normal I suspect.

There are complex things going on in these questions not just reducible to XX/XY and men as you probably know are often not terribly aware of what their emotions are saying as they tend to be powerfully fuelled by the drive for sex.

This is why you see so many AGP men married to women who come out as trans in later life who want to redefine the word lesbian to go from being a straight man to a gay man who is now a woman so a lesbian. That redefinition involves forcing others - their wives normally - to redefine their lives often against their will. And is inexcusable imo. The one thing you cannot imo view change other than words just on your say so is your sexual preference.

You are hard wired to be what you are. Humans are just adept at playing with words to try to suggest otherwise.

Reactions: 11
In my decades of experience most of my relationships - all with men - were before the GRA existed. And I only just missed by a year or two being able to legally marry my first boyfriend in the UK as was law until 1971. So my relationships were by chance nearly all in that 34 year period when not possible.. All of my partners were straight men. All bar one who died sadly young later married women and had families. Only one ever talked about me to her after but confessed about it just before he died and she and I later became on line friends. And I was happily able to give her pictures of her husband before they met and had a young child who would never know his dad and would otherwise never have seen photos of him when he was young before his mum met his father. As she had fallen out with his family it seems.

For me that is the right way to deal with relationships when you are transsexual and I am pleased some good came out of it and wee had some great memories from the years we did have together however anyone now chooses to describe them.

This is why I am posting here not with the trans 'cause' out there as what you see I see too and it has nothing to do with what was how we lived until this deeply selfish and reeking of male privilege ideoloogy turned up in the past few years.

And we are the ones being told we are outdated and out of touch by much of trans ideolpgy. But I will happily choose the life I have lived over theirs right now and the disaster they are building for the future any day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her "comedy" reminds me of che Diaz in the satc reboot, no jokes as such just people cheering for her opinions
I couldn't bring myself to watch it, and I absolutely loved SATC. I just knew it would irritate me.

Reactions: 4
I just want to say thanks to @Jayceedove for your posts. They’re very informative. I come from a place of just wanting to let people be who they want to be and, before I got involved in this thread, honestly had no idea how complex the current trans situation is. I used to think what’s the big deal, if a man wants to identify as a woman and be called she.
Now I realise there is far more to the issue than I realised and it really needs to be properly addressed by the media and other channels of influence rather than everyone just
unequivocally accepting one side of the story lest they be “cancelled.”

Reactions: 27
I just want to say thanks to @Jayceedove for your posts. They’re very informative. I come from a place of just wanting to let people be who they want to be and, before I got involved in this thread, honestly had no idea how complex the current trans situation is. I used to think what’s the big deal, if a man wants to identify as a woman and be called she.
Now I realise there is far more to the issue than I realised and it really needs to be properly addressed by the media and other channels of influence rather than everyone just
unequivocally accepting one side of the story lest they be “cancelled.”
Yes; it's great to have the @Jayceedove views as they've lived it - and we can also more clearly see how this utter mess today impacts everyone , including genuine transpeople who have concerns too

Reactions: 19
These threads can be hard to read through as honestly, I'm at a point with transactivism where I inherently mistrust more or less 100% of them and genuinely believe it's a toxic combination of male sexual entitlement with the sinister corporate backing of those who would seek to eliminate any trace of effective working-class political mobilization. I'm in the US where much of this is absolutely bleeding outwards from, and it's not lost on me that voters here are essentially trapped between a rock and a hard place when it comes to the Democratic vs Republican two-party system. It's either the Christian right who think women are human incubators, or the looney "left" who couldn't answer the question of what a woman is if their lives depended on it. As a sort of homeless left-of-centre sort myself, I feel like I'm the one taking crazy pills half the time these days, it's so bizarre to be so utterly surrounded by it. Thankfully my DH is on the same page as me politically and is a very staunch supporter of women's lib himself, as if I didn't have him to talk to about it I think I'd have gone mad by now.

We have one of those disgusting kid's drag shows occurring near us some time soon, and he was telling me that on all of the posts on social media about it, the response to any critics of the event was dismissive of the possibility that this was sexual exploitation of a child as that is apparently the type of thing only done by priests. It occurred to me that this is incredibly ironic as a way to dismiss such criticism, due to my nationality (from Ireland originally). They manage to miss the point so spectacularly it's incredible, really, but so typical of them. I'm old enough to somewhat remember the public tide really turning on the church in Ireland in the 90s as a result of the spiralling child sex abuse scandal, and like most Irish people my extended family includes several victims of the "hush-hush" culture on pweirdo priests of the preceding decades. The stupidity of people, thinking that the groomers among the "tolerant left" of today are any different just because they don't wear cassocks is utterly stunning to me.

Paedos have sadly always existed - there has always been a disgusting subset of adults who harbor sexual feelings towards children, for whatever reason. Why they do, IMO, is beside the point - we know that they have existed, across time and space, in basically every human culture, to varying degrees of tolerance and/or consternation from the rest of us. Ireland was not crawling with kiddy fiddlers for decades because there is some kind of inherent tendency towards paedophilia among Catholic priests, or because seminaries specifically teach you to molest children. It happened because in Ireland, we allowed a culture to be fomented that permitted for a special caste of persons who were above suspicion or reproach. For a very long time, the Catholic church was simply considered to be off-limits for public criticism. No matter how much you knew, or how many people knew, or how many Soviet parades' worth of red flags your local priest threw up, you could not say anything. Anyone attempting to raise the alarm about suspicious behavior, or an excessive interest displayed in children, was subject to intimidation, harassment, and mockery. How dare you say that about Fr Murphy? He's a good man. He's only showing god's love. Maybe you're the one with wicked thoughts for such a thing to have even occurred to you. You and your family are filthy liars.

...sound familiar at all??

The only difference between the hooting adults draped in rainbow flags stuffing dollar bills into an eleven-year-old's underpants at a "children's drag" event, and the scout leaders and "overly enthusiastic" priests of yesteryear is that if anything, the groomers of today are even more emboldened and overt about it. We've just designated a different group of people whose alarming and inappropriate behavior towards children we are expected to purposely ignore against all of our screaming protective instincts. The behavior is exactly the same, the rationalizations are the same, and when all is said and done - the tidal wave of damaged, angry victims wondering where the duck the real adults were while they were being exploited before their very eyes, will be the same. It honestly makes me so angry when Irish people my age and older can't spot it, in particular. The parallels seem so blindingly obvious to me that I feel like you have to be purposely looking away not to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Apart from a barrel being scraped, the media are determined to put woman face on every format of show. Hosted by Drag Superfan (apparently) Lorraine Kelly.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
There's an article in Slate (which is completely on board with this stuff) about a poll about Independent women (i.e women in the US registered as "independent" voters so not tied to either party) planning on voting Republican this election. And this tit right here, I bet, is a big reason why and no-one on the left will talk about it!

Like, the election in Virginia last year or earlier this year which Democrats lost - women voted for Republicans because a girl was raped at school by a boy who was then claimed as trans, and Democrats (including OBAMA) said it was culture war bullshit and not a real issue.
Midterm elections are fast approaching and I have no idea who to vote for. Hate what most of the Republicans stand for, and can't stand how captured the Democrats are. I am a left-leaning progressive in many ways, but over the last year or two, have slowly come to loathe almost every modern politician and political party. I feel like no one is representing my beliefs at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Midterm elections are fast approaching and I have no idea who to vote for. Hate what most of the Republicans stand for, and can't stand how captured the Democrats are. I am a left-leaning progressive in many ways, but over the last year or two, have slowly come to loathe almost every modern politician and political party. I feel like no one is representing my beliefs at this point.
I think it's a common predicament across the globe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Women are “indecent” and “gross” for breastfeeding in public but a man AGP FLASHES HIS COCK IN AN AGRESSIVE AND UNHINGED MANNER AND THATS ICONIC?!?!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
That bloke who flashed his dick on the telly is very fond of penises indeed. I’m so sick of these men and their dick obsession.
10B3BBBE-FEC8-4ACF-80F3-82F128E1077E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That bloke who flashed his dick on the telly is very fond of penises indeed. I’m so sick of these men and their dick obsession. View attachment 1673410
you wont like hearing what is on channel 4 tomorrow night at 10pm then
My Massive C**k - Men with exceptionally large penises reveal how this has affected their lives, from the embarrassment of people staring and difficulties with clothing, to uncomfortable sex and even causing injuries to their partners. While some have learned to live with the implications of their unusual bodies, others are considering surgical solutions to reduce the size

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.