Gender Discussion #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Grandson, 22, of former Labour leader Neil Kinnock says he 'couldn't be happier' after undergoing gender transition surgery'

Surely that should read "Grandaugnter" and "she"??? Born female, had double mastectomy, quoted as not having any further surgery (no penis required) so this was NOT "gender transition surgery". Female, no breasts, vagina retained.
Its a mad, mad world.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
"Grandson, 22, of former Labour leader Neil Kinnock says he 'couldn't be happier' after undergoing gender transition surgery'

Surely that should read "Grandaugnter" and "she"??? Born female, had double mastectomy, quoted as not having any further surgery (no penis required) so this was NOT "gender transition surgery". Female, no breasts, vagina retained.
Its a mad, mad world.
It's really sad that these young women are mutilating themselves and that doctors are allowing them to do it. I bet that the vast majority are going to regret it in the future.

I found this on Quora which sums it up:

'It doesn’t reassign anything other than turning your genitals into a mess and leaving you with a massive bill and a lifetime of aftercare required. It’s also needless to say wholly irreversible.

That the best treatment we have to offer these poor people is neutering them is appalling; the Nazis sterilised mental patients and were rightly vilified for it. We’re doing it and people are getting rich.

A “neopenis” looks like a huge clitoris but tiny penis at best, a sausage at worst. A neovagina is a flesh sock stuffed up where your prostate used to be, a wound that your body will do its best to close forever after, requiring regular speculum dilation to prevent just that. Some neovaginas are made with tissue harvested from the colon, meaning that the poor person’s genitals are left smelling, quite literally, like tit.

The whole thing reeks of Frankenstein levels of arrogance and God-playing. Follow the money - who is promoting this horrible stuff and why. Do these surgeries change your sex? No. Your gender? No? They leave you a sexual blank with a ruined body dependent on a lifetime of artificial hormones to avoid getting hormone-deficient pathologies thereafter.'

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just don’t get it:

‘Doctor, please cut my leg off. I feel that I should have been born a one-legged person’ = referral to therapy.

‘Doctor, please cut my breasts off. I feel that I should have been born a man’ = let’s get you booked in for surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It's really sad that these young women are mutilating themselves and that doctors are allowing them to do it. I bet that the vast majority are going to regret it in the future.

I found this on Quora which sums it up:

'It doesn’t reassign anything other than turning your genitals into a mess and leaving you with a massive bill and a lifetime of aftercare required. It’s also needless to say wholly irreversible.

That the best treatment we have to offer these poor people is neutering them is appalling; the Nazis sterilised mental patients and were rightly vilified for it. We’re doing it and people are getting rich.

A “neopenis” looks like a huge clitoris but tiny penis at best, a sausage at worst. A neovagina is a flesh sock stuffed up where your prostate used to be, a wound that your body will do its best to close forever after, requiring regular speculum dilation to prevent just that. Some neovaginas are made with tissue harvested from the colon, meaning that the poor person’s genitals are left smelling, quite literally, like tit.

The whole thing reeks of Frankenstein levels of arrogance and God-playing. Follow the money - who is promoting this horrible stuff and why. Do these surgeries change your sex? No. Your gender? No? They leave you a sexual blank with a ruined body dependent on a lifetime of artificial hormones to avoid getting hormone-deficient pathologies thereafter.'
The amount I read from de trans people (as they seem to be the only ones who are open about the realities of surgery and drugs) the more I feel for them. The aftercare for such things is horrendous and life consuming and often the medical practitioners haven’t been upfront about the intensity of the surgery and aftercare. It’s barbaric.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think people are just desperate to be seen as PC. The two performers on Friday Night Live that are getting the most praise are Jordan Gray and Rosie Jones. Fact is neither was very funny but Gray is Trans and Jones has cerebral palsy so therefore seem to be immune to the standards usually applied to comedians- i.e they’re supposed to be funny.
Watched the show last night and barely cracked a smile. Maybe I’m just getting old 🤣 But I thought Rosie’s routine was particularly crap because it was so low on gags and most of her time was spent opining about how she wouldn’t change her disability while everybody clapped.

Reactions: 11
Iconic? Is that what they're calling it?

I found it quite disgusting. I was flashed when I was in my teens. Seeing a man getting his cock out on live TV brought back a lot of distress I thought I'd dealt with long ago.

Nothing about this should be celebrated. He wasn't making a statement, it wasn't tasteful, it was purely gratuitous and aggressive.

bleeping hell. Can't quite believe this is seriously where we are.

I was followed home by a weirdo bloke from work 7 years ago, in July ergo broad daylight. He got his penis out and stated wanking right in front of me. Iconic? No. Perverted and degrading, people laugh at flashing but it’s far from amusing. it’s a gateway crime to sexual assault, rape and murder.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I always turn over when I see Rosie J on things. I used to feel guilty about it, but now I don’t. She isn’t funny. She is on tv because she has a disability, not a talent for comedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Watched the show last night and barely cracked a smile. Maybe I’m just getting old 🤣 But I thought Rosie’s routine was particularly crap because it was so low on gags and most of her time was spent opining about how she wouldn’t change her disability while everybody clapped.
She’s painfully unfunny and a TRA to boot.

Reactions: 19
I was followed home by a weirdo bloke from work 7 years ago, in July ergo broad daylight. He got his penis out and stated wanking right in front of me. Iconic? No. Perverted and degrading, people laugh at flashing but it’s far from amusing. it’s a gateway crime to sexual assault, rape and murder.
Yes, that Met Police murderer was a flasher and then worked through the continuum of sex crimes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just saw this on Twitter. How the idiot handmaidens can keep defending this ideology is beyond me. It’s clear as day what their endgame is.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I always turn over when I see Rosie J on things. I used to feel guilty about it, but now I don’t. She isn’t funny. She is on tv because she has a disability, not a talent for comedy.
And for that I say good for her, genuinely. She gets a ton of work from Ch4 and must have a great life. But I don’t think she’s a good comedian.

Reactions: 13
Just in case you needed another reason to give her a wide berth, remember that she gets traumatised when women with different opinions to her have lunch together:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Glad to see I’m no alone in thinking Rosie Jones just isn’t funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Glad to see I’m no alone in thinking Rosie Jones just isn’t funny.
My mum says “no harm to that lassie, I can’t watch her because she can’t speak right and isn’t funny” it’s like pity laughs because she’s disabled.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.