Gender Discussion #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HR at my job sent out a trans support message with a bunch of trans "charities" including Mermaids. 95% of the people who reacted with supportive emojis were men. There was deafening silence from women. Says a lot to me! Absolutey sick of these vile left wing men jumping on this chance to duck over women like we've never been fucked over before.
Ok, as a trans inclusive lesbian I don’t understand how we’re being fucked over at all? All I see here are a bunch of bigots hiding behind misinformation in order to further their agenda. None of you here speak for me at all. I am shocked by the hysteria and hatred spewed on these threads. It reminds me of the homophobia of the 80s, and the apartheid of the USA and South Africa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok, as a trans inclusive lesbian I don’t understand how we’re being fucked over at all? All I see here are a bunch of bigots hiding behind misinformation in order to further their agenda. None of you here speak for me at all. I am shocked by the hysteria and hatred spewed on these threads. It reminds me of the homophobia of the 80s, and the apartheid of the USA and South Africa.
It isn't the first time we've been called bigots (or TERFS or add-insult-here) and I guarantee it won't be the last. It's a bit sad that people who have genuine concern and want single, safe spaces for women are now seen as akin to monsters and abusers. None of us are saying they can't have their own spaces, just don't take ours. But 🤷‍♀️ you don't have to agree and you're more than entitled to your opinion, I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s a tad hyperbolic. But you’re entitled to your opinion.

Reactions: 20
Missed the nazi/hitler comparison and then we’d have our trifecta of insults.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Clearly you don't speak for all lesbians. No lesbian should be pressured to include male bodied people in their dating pool no matter how they identify. And if they do perhaps they need to accept the possibility they might be pansexual (or bi or even straight) rather than a lesbian.

ETA No one should feel pressured to date anyone to be inclusive. Sexual preferences are real and valid. Anyone who pressures someone into sex just to validate their own identity has serious problems. People who have gender dysphoria should be supported and not discriminated against but it is not discrimination to not want to sleep with or date someone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Do you not think that having men able to self-ID as women to get into rape support groups constitutes bleeping women over? Or elderly women in care homes who aren't allowed a sex preference for those doing their personal care, or even just women wanting to change in a women's-only changing room where staff have been told they have to let in anyone who is carrying clothes marketed as women's? How about young girls who have been brought up as trans because they preferred to play with cars, and the young women who are dealing with the lasting trauma of having their breasts removed as teenagers? I'm glad you personally don't feel we're being fucked over, but some of us do, and I really don't think being concerned about self-ID or the erosion of women's sex-based rights makes me a bigot.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That’s a tad hyperbolic. But you’re entitled to your opinion.
move got friends who are
Do you not think that having men able to self-ID as women to get into rape support groups constitutes bleeping women over? Or elderly women in care homes who aren't allowed a sex preference for those doing their personal care, or even just women wanting to change in a women's-only changing room where staff have been told they have to let in anyone who is carrying clothes marketed as women's? How about young girls who have been brought up as trans because they preferred to play with cars, and the young women who are dealing with the lasting trauma of having their breasts removed as teenagers? I'm glad you personally don't feel we're being fucked over, but some of us do, and I really don't think being concerned about self-ID or the erosion of women's sex-based rights makes me a bigot.
Is that happening? Can you give me an example of women’s sex based rights being violated?

Reactions: 1
You can include men in your dating pool if you like. It’s entirely up to you. I don’t care who you sleep with. You don’t speak for ME. See how it works?
But standing up for womens rights and insisting on women only spaces/sports is NOTHING like homophobia.
Allowing and encouraging bleeping CHILDREN to mutilate themselves in order to trans the gay away - THAT’S homophobia.

• Heart
Any lesbian that includes men in their dating pool is not a lesbian and is kidding herself. End of story.

• Heart
Do you know what apartheid was?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
move got friends who are

Is that happening? Can you give me an example of women’s sex based rights being violated?
Men in womens prisons (see Karen White).
Men in womens shelters
Men in womens sports.
Men in womens shortlists.
Men in womens bathrooms.
Men in womens changing rooms.
Gun-toting, BDSM-flaunting men becoming girl guide leaders.

For starters.

Reactions: 30
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
You can include men in your dating pool if you like. It’s entirely up to you. I don’t care who you sleep with. You don’t speak for ME. See how it works?
But standing up for womens rights and insisting on women only spaces/sports is NOTHING like homophobia.
Allowing and encouraging bleeping CHILDREN to mutilate themselves in order to trans the gay away - THAT’S homophobia.
ok let’s go back to your hysteria. You feel children are being forced to be trans? I any examples of this ?

Do you know what apartheid was?
Yes do you?

Men in womens prisons (see Karen White).
Men in womens shelters
Men in womens sports.
Men in womens shortlists.
Men in womens bathrooms.
Men in womens changing rooms.
Gun-toting, BDSM-flaunting men becoming girl guide leaders.

For starters.
A ha other than Karen White who have you got as a point

Last edited:
We aren’t spoon feeding you - go and have a read - there is plenty of information in previous threads about what is concerning. Coming in, making a big noise, calling names, demanding everyone give you examples…. Remind you of anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
ok let’s go back to your hysteria. You feel children are being forced to be trans? I any examples of this ?

Yes do you?

Yes do you?

I’m glad you find men like Karen White amusing. Im sure his victims didn’t.
Why do you imagine single sex spaces existed in the first place hmm? Maybe because statistically women are more at risk from men? Regardless of what clothes they wear?

As for children being forced to be trans - you may want to read what I wrote again.

Reactions: 24

Yes do you?

Or perhaps this where the husband of Suze Green (Mermaids) wasn't happy with a gender non conforming son
Screenshot_20211207-090305_Chrome.jpg

Or this one

Or this

Reactions: 14
Or perhaps this where the husband of Suze Green (Mermaids) wasn't happy with a gender non conforming son
View attachment 909999
Yep. And poor Jazz Jennings and his monstrous mother, threatening to dilate him herself if he fails to keep up the routine in college.

TT Exulansic on YouTube is well worth a look by the way.

And the bloke I knew at school who hated gays, who I heard years later now has a “daughter” who was “born a boy”. Quelle surprise 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.