Gender Discussion #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here to vent my anger at a most iconic author being hounded. Will it take one of us being physically harmed or killed before the lobby is stopped?

And even then, it will be "oh it's not all trans activists". bleeping hell.

Reactions: 25
Here to vent my anger at a most iconic author being hounded. Will it take one of us being physically harmed or killed before the lobby is stopped?

And even then, it will be "oh it's not all trans activists". bleeping hell.
no even then it will be "but trans people are more at risk"

• Sick
Reactions: 19
no even then it will be "but trans people are more at risk"
And the actual reality that they don't acknowledge is that MOST trans TRAs are either obnoxious self indulgent uni students or 30+ white men and both of these demographics are chronically online.

Trans people who are at risk are overwhelmingly at risk by men. Not by Rowling or by wee ribbons. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And the actual reality that they don't acknowledge is that MOST trans TRAs are either obnoxious self indulgent uni students or 30+ white men and both of these demographics are chronically online.

Trans people who are at risk are overwhelmingly at risk by men. Not by Rowling or by wee ribbons. :cautious:
exactly, men are the biggest risk for everyone: women, trans people or other men are overwhelmingly attacked by men. I hope the police prosectute these people for publicising JKR's address

Reactions: 21
exactly, men are the biggest risk for everyone: women, trans people or other men are overwhelmingly attacked by men. I hope the police prosectute these people for publicising JKR's address
JK has said Scotland Police were in touch. I hope real criminal charges are underway, but I'm not sure what it would be. Probably something very minor, a slap on the wrist. Sadly it would have taken something much worse to get them locked up.

Reactions: 9
JK has said Scotland Police were in touch. I hope real criminal charges are underway, but I'm not sure what it would be. Probably something very minor, a slap on the wrist. Sadly it would have taken something much worse to get them locked up.
and even then there would be a huge protest/outrage on behalf of the "most discriminated people on earth" extremist trans community outside the court/prison screaming about JKR being a witch or whatever :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Caroline Farrow has been alluding to the ways in which Harrop harassed and threatened her. What he did was so sinister

53A10D5C-05F4-4A67-AF4A-0543FC172EBD.jpeg

This bleeping reply though. Exemplary victim blaming

9E191762-B10C-4AEB-A1B7-4BED25410145.jpeg

She’s not quiet about where she lives.

Ah, so it’s JKR’s fault for living in a city and not on a remote island somewhere?

No nuance with these people, as always. There’s a difference between having a well-known address and what those TRAs did. Standing outside the house, taking a photo (which reveals the address) and broadcasting it to your JKR-hating followers… that’s rather different.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I’m so sick of seeing JK Rowling being blamed for all this as her house is well known and? It’s not the revealing of her address that’s the main issue here I don’t think. Those three showed up with an agenda. They probably wanted others to come and join their little gang to harass her further and they say the movement isn’t a threat to women.

Reactions: 33
Yes, JK Rowling has literally said, "trans people want to rape women in bathrooms".

Next up on todays episode of tit TRAs Fabricate In Their Own Heads...

Reactions: 27
The doublethink is incredible. View attachment 883840
"her whole shctick" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so in her lifetime she has done nothing but be "anti trans" ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: imagine making a career of that

so someone posted a link today about the reasonable trans debate in a Scottish uni, does anyone have a link? I cannot find it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
"her whole shctick" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so in her lifetime she has done nothing but be "anti trans" ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: imagine making a career of that
I kinda wish that were the case I’d be able to go into Primark find a nice top, go to take it to the till and not find it has a cartoon Harry Potter hiding on the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Girlguiding say they are “aware of concerns raised” and “looking into this as a matter of urgency”…. Why employ that man in the first place?

2AF64E83-F997-4531-A71D-3BB10C1FBCEE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Girlguiding say they are “aware of concerns raised” and “looking into this as a matter of urgency”…. Why employ that man in the first place?

View attachment 883993

Didn't they get rid of Helen Watts for her gender critical views and concerns about this very issue, citing their social media policy? Yet some fella in PVC slips through the net this easily?

If only someone had thought of this.

Reactions: 18

View attachment 883993

does anyone know if he’s Australian? The only reason I ask is because I have found a public profile on Facebook matching one of his names but there are several posts mentioning Australia and events specific to there. However, the feed is full of pictures of S&M cartoon characters and loads of guns (and some of the S&M characters aiming guns) which makes me think it might be? And lots of posts about guns, he mentions he has three, and also a gun cabinet

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The doublethink is incredible. View attachment 883840
Oh look, JKR being accused of weaponising her distress yet again.

Funny isn’t it, because if you’re in the trans cult you can weaponise your feelings as much as you want. You can “feel unsafe” just because someone doesn’t agree with you. And yet JKR literally was made to feel unsafe and she’s a rich white TERF witch and she needs to shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see that Terra Field has resigned from Netflix after protesting. I looked at the tweets received in support and the guys dressed up as women look bloody awful. One guy has long hair and an actual combover. Reminds me of Terry Nutkins of anyone’s old enough to remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.