Gender Discussion #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My blood is boiling reading this. Selfish, predatory wanker.

It always strikes me how boring these men look? Like let’s be real here, this guy is not interested in using the women’s changing room and probably not even the gym facilities, he just has nothing better to do with his time than go and freak out a load of women by forcing himself on them. Can he not just get a normal/proper hobby like everyone else? Not only creepy and obviously weird…but what a boring way to spend your time. Absolute brain worms.

Reactions: 12
It always strikes me how boring these men look? Like let’s be real here, this guy is not interested in using the women’s changing room and probably not even the gym facilities, he just has nothing better to do with his time than go and freak out a load of women by forcing himself on them. Can he not just get a normal/proper hobby like everyone else? Not only creepy and obviously weird…but what a boring way to spend your time. Absolute brain worms.
yeah why would you want to be somewhere where you clearly make everyone uncomfortable and no one wants you there. Really odd, I actually think these men get off on making women uncomfortable, just like the WI gym

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.