Gender Discussion #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grayson Perry is an old school transvestite and classic autogynephile.

The only reason he hasn’t transed out is because he doesn’t need to - he’s always been able to take his fetish out in public. The AGPs who don’t have an excuse to dress up out in public? They’re the ones who announce they’re trans in middle age.

60BDF8B4-0428-41B4-9BF2-D0748762F7BC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He makes me feel sick. Typical that a guy like that can get away with it when people are cancelled for such trivial things in the media.

It's unbelievable that his wife is dishing out advice. He's a perverted hole in plain sight.

Reactions: 7
Police Service of Northern Ireland are reviewing their partnership with Stonewall. This would be great news for the women who face vexatious complaints from the failed actor

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
HR at my job sent out a trans support message with a bunch of trans "charities" including Mermaids. 95% of the people who reacted with supportive emojis were men. There was deafening silence from women. Says a lot to me! Absolutey sick of these vile left wing men jumping on this chance to duck over women like we've never been fucked over before.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Police Service of Northern Ireland are reviewing their partnership with Stonewall. This would be great news for the women who face vexatious complaints from the failed actor
I really hope they leave! and all other public sectors in NI, especially when women here still have to travel to England for some abortions

----

Wonder would be worth having a wiki of companies and shops that support children being harmed with this trans tit.

I suspected these ones would be and now confirmed but look how aggressive they opted to be. Out of interest would this mean trans men that face DV are not permitted in women refuges as it's not a men refuge.

1638794762169.png

Reactions: 3
"You are exactly who you say you bleeping are."

Hmm. Have these people visited assessment units of patients detained under the Mental Health Act?

Ah, I've just realised which company this is - they have jewellery with stuff like ACAB and duck The Tories (probably worn by middle-class women whose high-earning husbands #mumsnet benefit from Tory economic policies).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"You are exactly who you say you bleeping are."

Hmm. Have these people visited assessment units of patients detained under the Mental Health Act?
barrister: are you a rapist?
head: no
barrister: okay then, case closed :rolleyes:

There's probably many women that have been victims to TiM rape but are now scared to even report because of the venom from TRAs

Reactions: 16
when I worked in Adult home care for local council Muslim women were the only group able to specifically ask for only female carers for personal care due to the laws laid out in the Koran. I actually got a rollicking for accommodating the wishes of other elderly women about who assisted them to shower when I did the rotas. It was apparently discriminatory to the one male carer on my team
I was talking to a male colleague the other day who I believe doesn't really know very much about any of this stuff (he's not on Twitter or any social media, etc.). He was telling me about his elderly mother having to stay on a mixed ward in hospital for a couple of nights for a routine procedure and how horrible it was for her. People completely get why single sex spaces exist. It's so ridiculous that people like OJ pretend that 'terfs' are the outliers for wanting to protect them.
I have no idea if my colleague's mother would be ok with a post-op transwoman on the ward or not, but I know she sure as hell wasn't ok with men on her ward. This is why self-ID is unworkable.

Reactions: 23
Nice to see you again! He's not trans, but I think there's a fetishistic aspect to his cross-dressing, rather than simply wearing women's clothes. Having looked at his IG account (I wish I hadn't now) there are more posts with him trying to dress and pose like a child. Putting this behind a spoiler as it was disturbing to me. This might feel like I'm targeting the man deliberately, but I just feel this ideology has emboldened many people (mostly men) to live out their fetishes, kinks and/or paraphilias in public, without anyone else's consent. It's hard for me to articulate, I'm incredibly unsettled by this.

yeah that is the aspect of it I find weird, the dressing like a child. If he was just wearing women's clothes I wouldn't even think anything of it tbh

Reactions: 5
Completly random but I wonder how JK Rowling feels about the harry potter reunion, imagine knowing the people you have basically made famous making more money off your creation even when they have thrown you under the bus

Reactions: 20
yeah that is the aspect of it I find weird, the dressing like a child. If he was just wearing women's clothes I wouldn't even think anything of it tbh
Yep, it's not the cross dressing, clothes are clothes... It's the association of the "sissy", sexually submissive thing with femininity which is incredibly misogynistic, combined with this infantile dressing which is more than a bit n oncey... All of it is troubling.

And each to their own but how has any woman ever been attracted to a man in that get up 😂.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
My friend says they are both completely up their own arses. Whether it's each other's or their own, I dont care to know. He gives me the creeps and she's yet another of these know it all pretend psychologists.

Reactions: 5
You know what I’ve been noticing? The way some women embrace trans women and are full of compliments like oh you look stunning and I love your hair etc. You be almost never see men embracing trans men? It’s like there’s this pressure for women to welcome trans women in to the sisterhood but men just do not seem to look at trans men the same. I’m probably not making sense but just an observation. Men seem to be let off the hook too, no one is pressuring them to let trans men be ‘one of the lads’.

Reactions: 27
Those lib fems can give out cheap and insincere compliments not because they actually mean them but because it's more about them "look at me being all accepting of this transwoman, aren't I so progressive and lovely and tolerant!"

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Nice to see you again! He's not trans, but I think there's a fetishistic aspect to his cross-dressing, rather than simply wearing women's clothes. Having looked at his IG account (I wish I hadn't now) there are more posts with him trying to dress and pose like a child. Putting this behind a spoiler as it was disturbing to me. This might feel like I'm targeting the man deliberately, but I just feel this ideology has emboldened many people (mostly men) to live out their fetishes, kinks and/or paraphilias in public, without anyone else's consent. It's hard for me to articulate, I'm incredibly unsettled by this.

I find it very gross and weird too. Like you say, he's living it out in public and getting validation for it. Someone mentioned earlier how he seems to mirror his wife with the bob, bright colours and whatnot. It is strange.

He's cross-dressed for years yet looks absolutely horrific (as AGP males usually do). Slapped on some lipstick and coloured in his eyelids as though that's what women do - comes across to me as though he thinks it's all a big joke and taking the piss out of women.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
You know what I’ve been noticing? The way some women embrace trans women and are full of compliments like oh you look stunning and I love your hair etc. You be almost never see men embracing trans men? It’s like there’s this pressure for women to welcome trans women in to the sisterhood but men just do not seem to look at trans men the same. I’m probably not making sense but just an observation. Men seem to be let off the hook too, no one is pressuring them to let trans men be ‘one of the lads’.
I agree, also EVERY time I see it mentioned it is always "TWAW" first and TMAM after, if at all. There is a reason for this, no one who used to be/still is pre op woman would draw attention to themselves in a male space, we all know why. Trans women do not have this fear, they have the total opposite level of confidence

Reactions: 17
Those lib fems can give out cheap and insincere compliments not because they actually mean them but because it's more about them "look at me being all accepting of this transwoman, aren't I so progressive and lovely and tolerant!"
It’s the new ‘I have a gay friend or I have a black friend’ of the lib movement. So how can they be the terrible ones?
Because of the internet they also don’t think they will ever be in a bad position with this - they would Karen the duck out of any bloke who tried to get into the Champney’s women’s changing room.

Reactions: 13
I have literally never seen the acronym TMAM. Why?! Because everyone knows they are biological women, therefore don’t give two hoots about them. Movember was unapologetically for men- for all the brothers, fathers, mates in your life etc etc, male suicide, men’s cancers etc. No talk of ‘For bodies with a prostate’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.