Gender Discussion #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've now switched comments off 'because of the regrettable volume of unkind, unpleasant and hurtful statements that have been made. All of the comments have been recorded and those deemed offensive or discriminatory will be investigated.'

The vast majority of comments were simply pointing out the fact that no trans people have been murdered in the UK for the past 3 years and none ever for transphobic reasons.

Reactions: 26
Do these men honestly not know how ridiculous they look?
I think they actually do, but they thrive on handmaidens and chasers telling them how ‘stunning’ and ‘brave’ they are as part of their delusion. I think it bolsters their mistaken belief that they are somehow ‘hot’, because of course isn’t ’being hot’ what all us laydeez aspire to? 🙄

Reactions: 18
20211121_100259.jpg

Well this sounds familiar.

Apparently the mtf's have been acting creepy towards underage ftm's. What a surprising dynamic.

20211121_100707.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Victim support clearly on the side of women, not. Are they saying that transwidows (women whose husbands say they are trans) are abusive then?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Aside from the fact that it's implying that women with PCOS can easily get it recognised and treated immediately by their GP, this bit is even more infuriating - especially being written by a trans man

Screenshot 2021-11-21 10.03.17.png

Aside from the fact that my legs aren't shaved (I guess I'm a trans man) and that I have clothes from the women's and men's sections because it's literally just fabric (I guess I'm nonbinary)...I'm not wearing a bra to affirm my gender, if I could physically get away with not wearing a bra then I wouldn't wear one. I'm affirming my need to live without back pain by wearing one.

Reactions: 23
Victim support clearly on the side of women, not. Are they saying that transwidows (women whose husbands say they are trans) are abusive then?

You know what is abusive? Middle-aged straight women who are suddenly expected to identify as a lesbian, because their male spouse has decided that he wants to wear a dress and call himself Susan in front of their family and friends.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The likelihood of a trans person in the UK being killed is extremely low. The average seems to be about one person a year - and no one for the past 2 years. It also looks as if you are between twice and 5 times as likely to be killed if you are NOT trans.

So we should really be celebrating TRANS SAFETY DAY!!! We are delighted to celebrate a culture in which trans people are safer than anyone else!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aside from the fact that it's implying that women with PCOS can easily get it recognised and treated immediately by their GP, this bit is even more infuriating - especially being written by a trans man

View attachment 879121
Aside from the fact that my legs aren't shaved (I guess I'm a trans man) and that I have clothes from the women's and men's sections because it's literally just fabric (I guess I'm nonbinary)...I'm not wearing a bra to affirm my gender, if I could physically get away with not wearing a bra then I wouldn't wear one. I'm affirming my need to live without back pain by wearing one.
Ah, yes. PCOS, that easily-identifed female condition which, along with endometriosis, is usually only diagnosed after years of pain and suffering, and often only after seeking several different medical opinions.
I don't know any (real) woman who has surgery to "better assert their gender"? I suppose you could argue that breast augmentation does this, but this is mostly done privately now, except for cancer patients, or those in genuine medical need. Another entitled bloke, having a dig at real women, not that he can bear to call us that, obviously, we're just "cis people" 🙄

Reactions: 24
These Motherfuckers can get in the actual BIN. Women's health is so underfunded and understood and if you're living the fantasy by putting on a dress you can get to the back of the queue or pay for it yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Since when did disagreeing with someone mean you could go and stand outside their house and still paint yourself as a victim? It's bleeping disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

What the effff!! This makes me so angry. Victim Support, VICTIM SUPPORT, is gaslighting and vilifying the transwidows?

• Angry
Reactions: 16

This is worth reading (warning - it does go into detail about domestic/sexual abuse) about the women who will be left behind when women's aid charities pander to men*

*Obviously there should be safe spaces and resources for trans women and for 'cis' men to get help for domestic abuse, but that doesn't mean it all needs to be in one place, or at the expense of other people feeling safe. Maybe instead of spending their time calling Lesbians sexual racists StoneWall could put some of their fortune towards providing refuge for trans/non-binary males.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

This is worth reading (warning - it does go into detail about domestic/sexual abuse) about the women who will be left behind when women's aid charities pander to men*

*Obviously there should be safe spaces and resources for trans women and for 'cis' men to get help for domestic abuse, but that doesn't mean it all needs to be in one place, or at the expense of other people feeling safe. Maybe instead of spending their time calling Lesbians sexual racists StoneWall could put some of their fortune towards providing refuge for trans/non-binary males.
That article is horrifying.

And the trans people who think autogynephilia doesn't exist are being incredibly disingenuous. A ten minute look at the various trans subreddits will prove there are many of them.

I once read an article on Vice by a trans woman who thought their life would be complete once they'd had surgery and could be "fucked like a woman".

Because obviously womanhood is just a feeling in a man's head and a hole to be fucked. It was horrifyingly misogynistic.

It's clearly many of these men get off on being sexually submissive and to them, sexual submissiveness = woman. It's bleeping gross. These men hate women and yet somehow they've managed to convince the world they're the victims.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The likelihood of a trans person in the UK being killed is extremely low. The average seems to be about one person a year - and no one for the past 2 years. It also looks as if you are between twice and 5 times as likely to be killed if you are NOT trans.

So we should really be celebrating TRANS SAFETY DAY!!! We are delighted to celebrate a culture in which trans people are safer than anyone else!!!
Debbie was on GB news then with Tatchell to discuss women’s sports (no sportswomen, naturally). He was saying transwomen face the same stats they’ll be victims of male violence as women ergo they should be allies 🙄 Irrelevant and disingenuous guff.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Just starting this. Premiered two hours ago - 805 likes and no dislikes atm which is comforting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I LOVE how many interviews Kathleen Stock has been doing since leaving her post. She really has come out swinging. More power to her.

I cannot understand that people do not see red flags. I don't know anything about Jeffrey Marsh nor do I want to insinuate that he has nefarious motives, but we should NEVER find it acceptable that an adult asks children to be 'extra nice' and 'extra kind' to adults like him.
Something about him gives me the serious heebie jeebies. I literally recoil at his face and his voice. Now, maybe it’s just his silly make up and insistence on filming himself in extreme close up, eyes boring down the lens. It might be his smug-yet-aggressive demeanour. It might be the things he says, like “you WILL respect us…”

Or… maybe it’s something else. My intuition is pretty good.

Reactions: 16
I LOVE how many interviews Kathleen Stock has been doing since leaving her post. She really has come out swinging. More power to her.

Something about him gives me the serious heebie jeebies. I literally recoil at his face and his voice. Now, maybe it’s just his silly make up and insistence on filming himself in extreme close up, eyes boring down the lens. It might be his smug-yet-aggressive demeanour. It might be the things he says, like “you WILL respect us…”

Or… maybe it’s something else. My intuition is pretty good.
Makes me shudder too. I can’t get over the ‘be EXTRA nice to us children ’ creepy video he posted 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.