Gender Discussion #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in Scotland, and went for a breast examination the other day (it’s a small lipoma, thankfully). The doctor is male and spent lots of time clarifying on the phone and in person did I want a woman to examine me, or did I want a woman present? Makes me wonder how many complaints the Scottish NHS have had recently about this tit.

Reactions: 21
I’m glad the doctor made a point of asking that. My surgery has two people (women) present for an IUD insertion. Doctor doing it and chaperone.

Reactions: 18
I feel so sorry for Jazz Jennings. This TV show looks like it's sole purpose is to torture and humiliate Jazz.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Taking on OU
I gave a small donation to her legal fund recently. She has raised over 80k already! A lot of people are behind this which is extremely encouraging. We will defeat this bullshit eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have just been reading about David Fuller who sexually violated the corpses of women and girls. Even in death we are not safe. And TiMs would say they envy that. That story has really upset me I feel overwhelmed by it. I can't explain why.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for Jazz Jennings. This TV show looks like it's sole purpose is to torture and humiliate Jazz.
Poor Jazz, it'll take a lifetime of therapy (away from the family) to untangle that dysfunctional, toxic unit.

No words for the parents and grandparents, they are appalling as usual.

The brother going on dates with trans women? Propaganda.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Poor Jazz, it'll take a lifetime of therapy (away from the family) to untangle that dysfunctional, toxic unit.
Jazz is an example of what puberty blockers for children actually means. Never had an orgasm, not able to ever experience an orgasm, botched surgery because the PBs rendered the penis too small to work with, and the mother - on national TV for the world to watch - threatening Jazz that Jazz must dilate the wound in between the legs or she will do it herself. No wonder Jazz is overreating and keeps a crock pot in bed - Jazz is sexless, unhappy, overweight with a typical male gut and depressed, Sorry if that’s harsh but it’s true and needs to be said, not celebrated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Televised child abuse. This have a sad end.
And all because they didn’t want a gay son.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They all have the same voice don't they? I knew exactly what this man would sound like before he opened his mouth.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have just been reading about David Fuller who sexually violated the corpses of women and girls. Even in death we are not safe. And TiMs would say they envy that. That story has really upset me I feel overwhelmed by it. I can't explain why.
Its a terrible story and entirely understandable that it has upset you. Its the grossest kind of violation. I refused to read the details as it would disturb me too much. Trans people who use this as an opportunity, to highlight the *statistically low risk* that they are at of meeting a violent end, demonstrate how pathologically narcissistic and lacking in empathy they are. Its bleeping disgraceful behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What are the descriptions at the end of the Microsoft clip? Are they the next step from pronouns???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Have you guys seen this? If we thought suspending Go Fund Me and other crowdsourcing sites was worrying, it's gone further.

It's in Dutch, but basically a radfem group in The Netherlands has had their bank account closed for not meeting the banks 'values' - aka not including trans women in feminism.

Screenshot 2021-11-05 16.56.21.png

Screenshot 2021-11-05 16.51.05.png

Screenshot 2021-11-05 16.52.08.png

If banks can do this to organisations then they could easily do it to people like Marion, Ceri or Kathleen. Without a bank account you can't get back into your money, can't pay rent or your mortgage, can't pay for bills, can't pay for food - and it can take the banks ages to give you your money back. I know banks in the UK have closed personal accounts of white supremacists, could feminists be next?

Sometimes I think we're turning a corner, then this stuff happens.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
LOL at a bank claiming to have values. Have they done the same for known criminals, or is it just women with opinions? I'm getting bored with businesses moralising at its customers. The Microsoft video above was a good example, I couldn't give a hoot about your identity markers, ancestry or pronouns. Just load my goddamn spreadsheet please.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.