Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PollyPerks

Anybody watch Glinner on youtube? I had his live show from this afternoon on pause but the video has been pulled from youtube. Seems odd.
It’s because he named someone who likes to sue at the slightest provocation, so he’s just removing the mentions of that person and then it will be back up.

Reactions: 3

appleskin

Chatty Member
This is behind paywall but I saw someone on Instagram post it, even the title is enough to make me think what the ffffffff.

These students need to get back in their place as students who are here to learn, not aggressors.

They are actively bullying staff into submiting to gender cult.
https://archive.md/gFFSJ

And looks like it's been the same in Edinburgh

• Angry

SILKWORM

I generally really like Contrapoints even though I don't necessarily agree with her opinions on everything all of the time. She's constantly getting "cancelled" for being honest about the reality of living as a transgender person.

There's a lot of theory online that "Abigail Thorn" (another YouTuber in the same kind of genre who just recently decided they're a trans woman, also used to be best friends with Contrapoints) is the person who sexually assaulted her and is obsessed with her. They're trying to copy her entire video style and it's really cringey. He announced he was trans one day and immediately started calling himself the most famous trans person in the UK even though I'd put money 99% of this thread have never even heard of him. Contrapoints has totally refused to comment or join in the hugbox "stunning and brave" comments which I think says a lot.
I can't stand Thorn. It's partly the smugness. The absolute cheek to refer to himself as the 'princess of TERF island' 2 seconds after he came out, when someone like say, India Willoughby is probably far more well known than him.

Ensay

VIP Member
yeah, I think it just proves that the majority of people have no idea about what is going on
Especially as more and more people are avoiding Twitter because of the trolls and polarised people on there.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
New thread - flying through these!

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
The BBC may have used her as a source (possibly because many other women are afraid to speak up) but that doesn't negate the many problems with gender ideology. You can be an awful person and still make valid points about trans identified males coercing lesbians into sleeping with them
If you don't think it's a problem that someone who's admitted to sexual assaults against women and who writes screeds of hate speech about trans women is used in a BBC article whose whole purpose seems to be to paint trans women as sexual predators - then I'm not sure what to say to you.

SILKWORM

This gorgeous gal has a gofund me for their GCS, some idiots have actually raised £5500 🤯 imagine if that money went to people who actually need it!
Someone I went to school with raised a similar amount for his transition. :rolleyes: It's mad the money they get.

• Sad

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Absolutely delighted for Marion, much be such a load off her shoulders. However, the vexatious complaint should be looked into. That woman has been to hell and back over the last few months.

Another video has surfaced.

Honestly, they're doing us a favour at this point. 😂😂😂

emm

VIP Member
Tom's made another great video where he talks about the 'Girls Night In' and a throuple with a genderless baby. Thank goodness there are some sensible people still left in the world.
I haven;t watched this all yet, while I do agree on what he says about making the baby "somebaby" or whatever is ridiculous and the opposite of giving choice, I really have to disagree on the 3 parent thing, I don't see anything wrong with this at all. Realistically in most/if not all societies in the past a baby was raised by so many people, "it takes a village" is a phrase for a reason

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I was in a bit of a mood when I typed that lol.

It probably is just a small amount of gen Z like this, the article was a small sample in USA and the internet doesn't help as the worst of them seem to be the loudest. Many that work in retail and food services have been to my experience polite and professional. And mentored a few in placements (born pre 2000s) that just wanted to do their work..

Our work does provide free counselling and if it's work related stress leave isn't counted to the sick, though I think you need to prove the issue was work and had a meeting with management to help. I know esp this year I could have taken stress leave and really should have as my MH has been at it's worst but I had the guilt as I had the privilege to be WFH and didn't want the projects to be heaped onto someone else. Talk about MH and providing better resources is good. Sadly some will take the piss, there's a person that takes 6 months stress leave every few years for a long break, and they ain't suffering from MH just playing the system :(
Oh its bound to happen! There will always be people that take advantage. Likewise, my MH was bad a few months ago but I kept piling the pressure on myself instead of saying I needed a break. You still worry/feel guilty etc