Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Anybody watch Glinner on youtube? I had his live show from this afternoon on pause but the video has been pulled from youtube. Seems odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
Plenty of people have said Tunnocks thought it was just a general LGBT/Pride event, they didn't realise the details. After all, a cake company taking a political position isn't a good idea because it's not good for business regardless of the position.

Like when Yorkshire Tea was seen to be pro Tory because Rishi Sunak posed with a bag of it on Twitter. :D
yeah, I think it just proves that the majority of people have no idea about what is going on

appleskin

Chatty Member
Does anyone else follow fatpheebs on twitter she’s on yet another rant about women and the recent campaign against spiking in night clubs
So basically white women can’t get involved in campaigning for anything, even something that also effects them? I haven’t heard reports of any trans women being spiked, all reports have been young university age women
I don't follow her but some of her posts pop up from others I follow like an odd post, she talks so much shite. Might be the last thread that the name girls night in was nothing more than a play on a phase and checking the Belfast setup it is including all! You can bet if it was planned by trans\non-binary ones and anyone not in those groups would get crap if they joined claiming cis-het :rolleyes: were trying to take over their thing.

1634906353896.png

Glortard

VIP Member
Caitlyn also thinks that trans women should not be allowed to play in women's teams or compete in women's teams. Considering she was an Olympian I am sure she knows what she's talking about.
The interesting one is Renee Richards who played tennis both as a man and a woman. They initially sued to be allowed to compete in the US open woman's tournament in their 40's after fully transitioning. They had played tennis in the 50's as a man.

Renee later admitted that if they had transitioned in their early 20's that they would have dominated the woman's circuit. She played in the woman's US open 20 plus years after appearing as a man and got comparable results. This was when she was in the 40s and the field was much stronger

Charitas

Chatty Member
Child immunisation form
Sex
Male
Female
Unidentified

fuck of NHS
yet the report a test result wants your sex as recorded in your GP records and includes a don't know. Maybe this is because they are collecting statistical information and y'know your sex does affect response to illness. Also I'm on daily lfts for two weeks because we have clients with COVID, and it's the 90% female workforce at the front line of residential care

Glortard

VIP Member
The cotton ceiling is a horrific analogy - it implies breaking through womens pants - as in rape. I can’t believe it’s being used as mainstream terminology and the comparison with the glass ceiling is like the comparison with racism. Completely wrong.
they have not properly reported this as although it is potentially attributed to someone in that article living in Toronto there was also a trans workshop being run by a problematic individual entitled “ overcoming the cotton ceiling: breaking down sexual barriers for queer trans woman

it was basically described rightly by critics as nothing more than a pickup seminar

• Wow

CookieZippy

VIP Member
She’s a complete arsehole.

She was on Good Morning Britain the other week whining on about how loads of policemen have been swiping right on her on Tinder. She pays for Tinder Gold or something and can see and vet who swipes on her. Thought it was all very creepy or something.

emm

VIP Member
What day was this!? Any time I’ve seen it mentioned on JV, he is utterly rude and dismissive of anybody that doesn’t agree with him that TWAW and to be kind, and interrupts and cuts off their calls even if they are in the middle of speaking! And I know it’s not exactly the same but that’s the whole reason Matthew Wright lost the show!
I only see it once/twice a week so have only seen trans issues mentioned once. It was either last week or the week before I think, I posted about it here, Jeremy ( who i don't like as a person) made the point about women being justified feeling they want their own spaces or something, will see if I can find the episode. I much preferred the Wright Stuff tbh. I think he just basically goes against whatever is said by anyone on the show, it is a constant "playing devil's advocate" approach which is annoying

Reactions: 1