Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I find often with these sorts of things it's one super woke person making a suggestion and the decision makers not wanting to say no (for various reasons) as opposed to any real numbers being in support of it at all.
It's a pointless gesture that is easy to do- send an email around or a notice to parents and there you go, you've completed 'diversity and inclusion' or whatever. Much easier to do that than address any actual issues and they get to pat themselves on the back for being so tolerant and progressive.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I notice they don't say that if you are a straight guy you should be dating a straight trans woman.......as they know that will not play well with the masses as that is a step too far for the delusion which is trans

Also still waiting for the first of the young actors from Harry Potter to introduce us to their trans partners

I don't think its down to celebrities as right now you will have just as many supporting it. It comes down to
- political parties being rescued from identity cultists. Up here a lot of them got kicked out 2 years ago from the SNP only to weasle back in after they changed the rules to suit themselves.
- more politicians to take a stand like Priti Patel and the stop recording rapists as woman especially as in law in England a woman cannot be charged with rape.
- ordinary people standing up and you can see it in a lot of feeds with people are questions Trans supporters tweets for example
- more than just the right wing press reporting on the madness.

I would definitely say compared to 6 months ago its more positive......Sussex Uni, report on trans women in criminal justice system, BBC article more are starting to come through.

Good point about the celebrities. Also yes where are all the people shouting that gay men can love a vagina, gay men are attracted to women and even that gay men can BE women?

Oh wait, misogynist brains would never bother to go there

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Paisley does come across as a bit thick, yes. This guy here seems to crop up a lot and I think his picture needs to be put next to the word pompous in the dictionary. The article only speaks with three lesbians who have been "supposedly" raped? Oh right well that's ok then. Three? Who cares? Non issue.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Does anyone have the article where Lily Cade went off on one about transwomen? I can only find second hand accounts such as the likes of Pink News and I'm sorry but I trust them as far as I can throw them

Okay I found this:

Following her appearance in the BBC article, Cade’s blog, which had sat unused since 2019, was fired back into life.

In a flurry of new posts, five in as many days, Cade appeared to engage in extreme transphobia, with one saying: “If you left it up to me, I’d execute every last one of them [trans women] personally.”

So while that comment about transwomen being executed is absolutely awful it was posted *after* the article, not before?

And in relation to the sexual assault, I found this

"According to a unverified Wikileaks article in November 2017, Lily also admitted to sexual assault with an apology that included “I feel ashamed now, I thought that that girls went along with me because they enjoyed it, but they did it because they felt like they couldn’t say no”. The apology finished with a footnote pointing towards a Lily Cade email noting to get in touch “if you have been harmed by me and wanted to talk about it"

I should point out that a lot of these write ups are dated *after* the BBC article. Therefore it is actually wrong to say that this information was readily available and easy to find and that the journalist didn't do due diligence. We have no idea if that the case. From what I can see this stuff was spoken about after.

Last edited:

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Jesus Christ this little shite is so so pompous. And if its rude to use any other pronouns than "you" when the person is in earshot then why all the bloody fuss about pronouns in the first place?! Make it make sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
What were the tweets that David Paisley felt threatened by that he had to ring the police on the woman in Belfast?

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I just went to change the appearance settings in my phone's Outlook app. You can have plain colours or...

I mean... Whyyyyy?! The other rainbow ones are "bisexual", "lesbian" etc relating to the flag colours. Why is this necessary?! The flag colours grooming has infiltrated email app colour schemes FFS.

(I have nothing against LGB but come on, this is highly unnecessary to have colour schemes because of Pride, there's no escape from the corporate virtue signalling. P.s. I stuck to a plain colour.)
IMG_20211027_182934.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I'm saying it undermines the article. I don't know how much more simply I can say it.
The article is made up of women’s experiences no? So in turn you’re saying it undermines all their experiences. I don’t know how you can’t grasp that.

I do think I get where you're coming from. Not that you're attracted to someone purely based on if they can produce offspring but more whether they look like they could. So a gay man would still be evolutionary programmed to be attracted to a 'fertile' looking man in the same way a straight women would be, and vice versa for lesbian women/straight men. It's the same for most conventionally attractive features have some grounding in evolution- eg in women- big boobs, curvy figure, plump lips etc it all stems from youthful and fertile looking = good mate. It doesn't mean we base our lives around it or that you can't find people outside that attractive, its all theory. I would also say that most (not all) men wouldn't be attracted to a dangerously thin women, that 'beauty' standard is something purely pushed onto women by advertising campaigns, magazines and supermodels in the 90s/00s. In the same way I definitely see how a man taking hormones to 'be' a women would be unattractive from an evolutionary point of view as it's clear they can't bear/produce children and that would be a red flag deep in our lizard brain, but again that doesn't mean no one is attracted to trans people, again it's all personal preference and a load of theory's that are virtually impossible to prove for certain either way.
Yes, you explained it much better than me.

• Heart

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I just went to look at her twitter, why does she use the phrase "gay women"? I know I have heard this but I always found it annoying, I am not lesbian so no idea if anyone who is finds this an issue, but to me it seems like just another way of eliminating women (we never say "lesbian men" do we?)
Gay man and gay woman are the sexuality options on our work onboarding forms. 🙄 our gender options though, male/female/prefer to self-identify/rather not say. Nothing more, no lists of random labels.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Is the film officially about a teen girl being played by a man now? Will Elliot only play men now? Or only trans men? Or is "his" career a bit fucked?
Im sure I read at first that Umbrella Academy will continue with the character as female? Its all ridiculous

Reactions: 3