Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SILKWORM

Lily Madigan seems to have disappeared off the public and social media radar completely - 23 now, so must have finished university, and hopefully disappeared quietly into the world of work and a peaceful life. Last Instagram post was April 2020, signing up to the Royal Voluntary Service to help out the NHS, which I applaud wholeheartedly.
Good.
Last I heard about him, he had harassed a few women at his uni, calling them TERFs for reusing to sleep with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

emm

VIP Member
I cannot even...
I am at point one and i give up

1. Gender neutral toilets – transphobic

“Chelsea Dyapa, a third-year philosophy student, said she thought the policy was discriminatory because it could potentially be too costly to implement, limiting the number of gender-inclusive facilities campuswide.”

so... gender neutral is now not the same as gender inclusive? I am lost at this point

Is the film officially about a teen girl being played by a man now? Will Elliot only play men now? Or only trans men? Or is "his" career a bit fucked?
but then will he, as a man, be able to play women? Remember actors can only play people they are already (i.e. no one straight can play a gay actor, no one not autistic can play a non autistic person......)

Last edited:

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Mental health days are increasingly popular over here and I think they're brilliant, but employers need to do more alongside them. My place offers free counselling and several MH courses to attend. I also started remotely and WFH - if I couldnt wfh, id struggle to work around the kids and id like to think im not useless 🤣

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I'm in a couple of vintage repro and rockabilly clothing groups on Facebook and the 'look' seems to attract a certain kind of trans woman (older, transitioned in later life) and they're all nice and pleasant enough but the women in the group really do crawl up their arses to tell them how stunning they are. It's so performative.
Oh god, it’s not because the skirts go spinny, is it?

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
18 years. Compare this to the chap who strangled his wife at the start of lockdown because he was "stressed" who received five years, which the court of appeal have refused to increase.

Add to that all the women who have been murdered in "sex games gone wrong" where the men have invariably received very low sentences, and I just want to fucking get off the world.
this really is just unbelievable

• Sad

eyespybs123

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

Goosegamer

He blocked me a long time ago, which is a good thing as at least he can’t see my tweets to grass me up to the police.
He uses alt accounts to view people he's blocked which is how he complained to the police about Ceri/Femme_Loves tweets.

• Sad

weeweegie

VIP Member
They're off their rockers aren't they.

Love, I've refused to sleep with someone because I didn't like the shoes he was wearing, so you're right I'm not going near someone with genitals I'm not fond of 😂.

Men in dresses calling women misogynists and gay me and lesbians homophobes. Whatever next in opposite-land.

I've met many trans and gender non-conforming people over the years who would have no time for this shit.
I wonder what someone like Susan Calman thinks of this. Someone I’d describe as an old school lesbian. I’m a big fan of hers. She’ll likely just not want to get involved and I don’t blame her, it could ruin your career esp in the super woke comedy circles.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
She's a woman, she's in the wrong... I think she may have been pushed too far but haven't followed the case closely enough. She certainly sounded pretty insane during the ambulance calls.

• Sad

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
How many boys are going to wear a skirt anyway?! Presumably the girls can wear trousers...

ETA, sorry things have moved on while I was catching up

Last edited:
  • Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Eve is a trans woman and Jesus is a trans man

This even got 46,000 likes

And there are hundreds of similar tweets - and also a surprisingly large amount of non-Hispanic trans men called Jesus.

There was a play a few years ago that had some protests

I think it would peak more people if they started claiming Muhammad to be trans - we know that 'woke Twitter' ranks Islam above LGB people... but above TQ+ people? I would be interested to find out.
Oh wow I should have had a look to see if it had come up before 😬 Typical TRAs, transing everything.

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
But of course biological sex is irrelevant and gender is just a social construct.
Genuine trans/gender struggling people should be treated with respect and dignity however sex based rights should not be erased.
These poor afghan women and girls. I’m sure there are transsexual people in Afghanistan but no man will be jumping up and down to self ID into women’s places …. Because there aren’t any. And no woman will just be able to self ID as a man…

A woman I know recently started identifying as "non-binary." She has a number of mental and physical health problems that I think are far more of a factor here than genuine dysphoria of which she has seen no signs. Today she threw a tantrum on her social media because, when she "came out", she announced she wanted people to pronounce her name slightly differently. She has a common feminine name - let's pretend it's Anna and instead of "ANN-a" she wants people to pronounce it as "AHN-a". She thinks that this is somehow making a break from the past and more befitting of a non-binary person; how? You still have a feminine name that people will always associate with a woman. And sees it as a form of "misgendering" if someone gets it wrong
entitled temper tantrums do seem to be a symptom of transgenderism without dysphoria…

Attachments

emm

VIP Member
The stuff about Emma Watson in that article! 😂

"Watson, a muppet who when single had described herself as 'self-partnered'"

Is "self-partnered" a thing now? It sounds achingly woke so it probably is sadly.
I assume it is the new "conscious uncoupling". Yet another reminder that language doesn't need to make sense anymore :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

House of Tea

VIP Member
I was on a jury on a serious rape and sexual assault case and while everyone is entitled to a fair trial, criminal defence barristers need a very, very flexible set of morals to do that job. Many of them are not good people.
It’s about the coin they bring in for their chambers

• Sick
Reactions: 4