Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Just because someone needs extra support to conceive doesn’t mean they aren’t worthy of having a child of their own. We aren’t ‘below’ others who can conceive easily just because it’s taken a few attempts to have a live child. Dislike her as much as you want but that is a slap in the face to us all who’s had challenges conceiving. Population rates are on the decline as well as people are choosing to have less or no babies which will have a huge impact when we have a massive population of retired people and not enough young people in the workforce.
Your entire reply to my post is incredibly self absorbed. Not a mention of the millions of Children waiting in care for forever homes 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 1

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Again, feel free to adopt then. You clearly haven’t struggled with conceiving and in my opinion you can’t really comment on something you personally haven’t been through. No matter how intolerable the girl is and the family are it’s quite disgusting to have such a strong opinion on her situation which is extremely sensitive. I hope you never suffer the loss of a child, and if you do, nobody tells you to just ‘adopt’.
Your ignorance is astounding, you’re so sure that I’ve not struggled with fertility are you?

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
I had never heard of her and recently her page popped up on my Instagram as one of those suggested posts. Very sad what happened with her daughter 💔 What was she known for before that happened? Just trying to work out how she amassed all her followers. Did she blog fashion, travel or anything?

lmo89

Why does she keep putting stories up with stuff for sale then removing them straight away?

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
She is one of those people that thinks the world revolves around her. If someone doesn’t arse lick her or know everything about her she thinks they’re being ‘mean’ to her
Agreed. She also believes she’s the only one to have had something tragic happen to her.

The other day when she was talking about the marathon I clicked on her link (didn’t donate because I point blank refuse to give money to the big charities who pay ridiculous wages to their top Dog’s) to see how much she’s raised so far, and the amount in relation to how many followers she has was truly pitiful.

Mabels1986

The way she has worded her post I thought he had passed away. Until I read further down. He has a feeding tube and had respiratory issues and pneumonia which she wrote on the post but now she had edited it and took all that out…
So did i with the grey drab picture shes posted.
---
How odd because I got the felling yesterday fm Gemma’s post she saw him at home 🏡 & Mrs FTB is in Devon at the lodge.
Who posted they were home?
I thoight it odd mrs FTB at the lodge if hes so poorly, now even weirder that Gemma has edited her post.

aliceband

I love his name.
to be honest fair play to her not dragging out her post and posting a picture that isn’t edited or posed in her most vulnerable moment. A lot of instagrammers leave it a few days and get the ‘perfect’ pic
After losing a baby I can’t help but be happy for them and that moment just looks so raw. Im not a huge Gemma fan but can’t help but be in awe of her story as infertility and baby loss is something I have sadly experienced. I can’t imagine how she kept sane after 3 months in hospital
I really hope baby is ok in NICU, I’ve heard that’s really not a nice place to be
Really not a nice place to be? I suppose no one WANTS to be in hospital but as someone who has worked in neonatal previously I assure you the staff try their hardest to make you feel as little stress as possible!!
---
not sure he is safe yet if he is in NICU:cry:
He looks like he has a feeding tube in his nose. Can be typical of a 36 week baby to be slow with their feeding. They’re still a bit premature after all.

Hermione789

Does she have a rich husband? They seem to be rolling in it!
Her husband works for his dad’s business I believe and yeah they are quite well off. Someone on here mentioned that they could have come into some money as well as her parents in law have bought 2 holiday homes plus they go on multiple holidays a year.
Gemma is quite successful herself it seems though, managing a bus magazine or something like that - someone correct me on what she does exactly please