Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hermione789

She’s been quite quiet hope everything’s okay for her
She definitely reads here cos 2 hours after your post she said this. I do hope she’s okay, it must be awful mentally to go through this pregnancy and try to enjoy it when at the back of your mind you have the last year constantly replaying.

Totally agree about Lauren being massively insensitive moaning about her kids constantly -she should appreciate that they’re here and hold them tighter just cos she’s able to. Complete cow. Some deserve children and can’t have them and some just shouldn’t be allowed to be parents!!
More than Gemma, it’s Lauren who deserves a thread 😂

Attachments

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Her husband works for his dad’s business I believe and yeah they are quite well off. Someone on here mentioned that they could have come into some money as well as her parents in law have bought 2 holiday homes plus they go on multiple holidays a year.
Gemma is quite successful herself it seems though, managing a bus magazine or something like that - someone correct me on what she does exactly please
Yes I think she manages a recruitment magazine for the bus driving industry. What type of business do her in laws have?

Rosey Posey

He’s a good weight though so it must be something else, hopefully nothing serious. Don’t they let you stay with them in hospital when it’s jaundice?
That’s the bit I don’t understand I don’t think for a minute she would have home & left him in the hospital on his own.

Mabels1986

Just out of curiosity does anyone know how old Gemma is? The last couple of years heartbreak seem to have aged her a lot, but aside from that I always think her make up makes her look much older than she actually must be.
Hasnt she recently turned 30?

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity does anyone know how old Gemma is? The last couple of years heartbreak seem to have aged her a lot, but aside from that I always think her make up makes her look much older than she actually must be.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
He’s literally like a month old I don’t think it’s fair to expect him to self soothe at all. You do what you need to survive the fourth trimester and make it as stress free as possible. If that means a rockit then so be it. Will he be four and needing rocked to sleep? Doubt it
You start as you mean to go on though, so many make a rod for their own back in the early days. If you’re able to think ahead things end up being much easier for parents and baby.

psst

mother in law Instagram is @mrs_fir_tree_barn
Mandi Pell it’s a home account with 13k followers

what is Lauren’s Instagram?

Omg I just wrote a reply and it’s deleted.

in reply to the Lauren thing
“ totally agree. I feel like Lauren is that desperate for attention she only liked gemma once she got pregnant and her daughter died. I honestly find that woman sick. Using other peoples misfortunes for her own gain. If I was Gemma’s biological family I would be seething. I honestly think we have a thread on the wrong one😂

in reply to Gemmas midwife thing;

Did she???? I didn’t see that! Although someone at work years ago lost a baby due to an early stillbirth and I know she had 24/7 access to a bereavement midwife a year after giving birth so I wonder if it is similar for Gemma

I do think birthing a still born may be different to a miscarriage as I know lots of people who have miscarried and have had to just get on with it as normal with no special treatment

But if that isn’t the case then totally self entitled and she should wait her turn like everyone else has too!!!!!!”
Lauren - completely agree there was no relationship between the two until that happened.

gemma - yes basically she said she was getting no where with tests or maybe a scan and no one was giving her answers so she messaged the midwife begging for help and she helped her. Oh yes I 100% agree on it being different, I think it just may of been a case of being a bit impatient but equally understand how anxious she must of felt waiting.

I know maybe we need a lauren thread too 🤣