Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosey Posey

Definitely not Gemma or the whingebag I’ve spilt the tea on them all so think that proves I’m not part of the family. I follow lots of threads, I just don’t feel the need to comment on people I know nothing about 🤣🤣
Fair point! I think you must be from the area they live in or are from!

Reactions: 1

aliceband

I had my daughter at 37 weeks (same hospital) weighed 2ib less than Ted & no feeding tube, she was IVF aswell. Maybe just a precaution.
You can get 34-35 weekers who fly with their feeding and need no help. Then you can get near term babies who are a bit daft/lazy 😂
The tubing might also be a bit of oxygen via nasal specs. It’s hard to tell on the photo

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
I’m very sorry for the loss of your daughter but please do not release pink balloons into the air 😔 could you release bubbles in her memory perhaps along with the cake which is a lovely thought? Perhaps candles at her resting place also to light and to encourage family and friends to light them in her memory as well?
We’ve lit candles before and it was actually really nice. You can get lovely signs on Etsy for them as well

• Heart

ricemittens

Is it normal for babies to have so much hair? I wonder if it’s a side effect of all the drugs she’s had to take.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
It’s BLAW. I find as a bereaved parent it can sometimes feel like a battle to feel like people remember the fact your baby existed. Grief also isn’t linear and can be exaggerated by the smallest things which sadly does include bringing home a healthy baby.

ricemittens

I had never heard of her and recently her page popped up on my Instagram as one of those suggested posts. Very sad what happened with her daughter 💔 What was she known for before that happened? Just trying to work out how she amassed all her followers. Did she blog fashion, travel or anything?
She originally had a home account, I think her following has grown since P.

Hermione789

Those sun drops are freaking awful as well!

Don’t know why she’s part of tropic when she has enough move to live comfortably. Why does she need to support an MLM and rip people off…

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
If you need drugs and/or alcohol to feel content I think maybe it’s time to seek help!

Parents these days are run ragged because the art of teaching your Children to be content has disappeared.
Nah when you’re out and about and there’s kids screaming or sudden noises then the shusher is perfect to drown it out and help your baby stay asleep.. nothing to do with teaching your child to be content. Would you stay asleep with such noise going on around you?