Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I think thread has been a long time coming, when I first followed Gemma years ago I used to enjoy her account. But over the years she l’s become more and more unbearable. The breaking of Covid restrictions when she got engaged completely changed my view of her. Also discovering how vulgar her in laws were explained a lot.

Reactions: 9
I have to say I think thread has been a long time coming, when I first followed Gemma years ago I used to enjoy her account. But over the years she l’s become more and more unbearable. The breaking of Covid restrictions when she got engaged completely changed my view of her. Also discovering how vulgar her in laws were explained a lot.
100% agree!

Like I said on Mrs ftb post I preferred Gemma out of the lot of them but she’s really become unbareable! Self entitled little madam

Reactions: 4
So personally for me with Gemma I have found her to be way more tolerable and relatable since she lost her daughter. Before I did struggle with her but I do feel she has grown up since that.
What I found is I despised Lauren the in law. I found some of her posts about her kids absolutely vile after Gemma lost her girl. Especially the ones about her having two miscarriages. I think she’s in constant competition for attention, especially with the cancer thing and to be honest that’s what makes me sick to my stomach. She is a vile compulsive attention seeker and I hope to god I never have to see her because genuinely I don’t think I could keep my mouth shut after hearing the vile vile things she has done.

So personally for me with Gemma I have found her to be way more tolerable and relatable since she lost her daughter. Before I did struggle with her but I do feel she has grown up since that.
What I found is I despised Lauren the in law. I found some of her posts about her kids absolutely vile after Gemma lost her girl. Especially the ones about her having two miscarriages. I think she’s in constant competition for attention, especially with the cancer thing and to be honest that’s what makes me sick to my stomach. She is a vile compulsive attention seeker and I hope to god I never have to see her because genuinely I don’t think I could keep my mouth shut after hearing the vile vile things she has done.
You’re right, Gemma isn’t a patch on that loon Lauren. She really is one of those Women who feel really insignificant but are constantly trying to gain attention. The whole relationship between her and Gemma, knowing how much they despised each other in the past, just feels really fake and forced.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I do think Gemma has
yeah I completely agree, she has grown up since the loss of her daughter but some of the things she posts are so controversial and self entitled, like the whole she was getting no support with her pregnancy now so went to the bereavement midwife or whatever, unfortunately had this happened to anyone else it’s really sad but it’s the state of the nhs. I’ve had god knows how many miscarriages and never had support after or during the next pregnancy but I would never go seek out a midwife I dealt with in the past to speed things along for me 🤷‍♀️
---
You’re right, Gemma isn’t a patch on that loon Lauren. She really is one of those Women who feel really insignificant but are constantly trying to gain attention. The whole relationship between her and Gemma, knowing how much they despised each other in the past, just feels really fake and forced.
Lauren is mad, she’s got to have some sort of BPD/psychosis!
I saw her once after all her cancer lies and she quite literally ran away from me, not that I would of done anything, I’m a bloody adult and she’s the type to call the police straight away 🤣

Omg I just wrote a reply and it’s deleted.

in reply to the Lauren thing
“ totally agree. I feel like Lauren is that desperate for attention she only liked gemma once she got pregnant and her daughter died. I honestly find that woman sick. Using other peoples misfortunes for her own gain. If I was Gemma’s biological family I would be seething. I honestly think we have a thread on the wrong one😂

in reply to Gemmas midwife thing;

Did she???? I didn’t see that! Although someone at work years ago lost a baby due to an early stillbirth and I know she had 24/7 access to a bereavement midwife a year after giving birth so I wonder if it is similar for Gemma

I do think birthing a still born may be different to a miscarriage as I know lots of people who have miscarried and have had to just get on with it as normal with no special treatment

But if that isn’t the case then totally self entitled and she should wait her turn like everyone else has too!!!!!!”

Omg I just wrote a reply and it’s deleted.

in reply to the Lauren thing
“ totally agree. I feel like Lauren is that desperate for attention she only liked gemma once she got pregnant and her daughter died. I honestly find that woman sick. Using other peoples misfortunes for her own gain. If I was Gemma’s biological family I would be seething. I honestly think we have a thread on the wrong one😂

in reply to Gemmas midwife thing;

Did she???? I didn’t see that! Although someone at work years ago lost a baby due to an early stillbirth and I know she had 24/7 access to a bereavement midwife a year after giving birth so I wonder if it is similar for Gemma

I do think birthing a still born may be different to a miscarriage as I know lots of people who have miscarried and have had to just get on with it as normal with no special treatment

But if that isn’t the case then totally self entitled and she should wait her turn like everyone else has too!!!!!!”
Lauren - completely agree there was no relationship between the two until that happened.

gemma - yes basically she said she was getting no where with tests or maybe a scan and no one was giving her answers so she messaged the midwife begging for help and she helped her. Oh yes I 100% agree on it being different, I think it just may of been a case of being a bit impatient but equally understand how anxious she must of felt waiting.

I know maybe we need a lauren thread too 🤣

We deffo need a Lauren thread as well, is there a limit to how many threads you can have on the same family?! 😆

I can see why some people find her stuck up end entitled but to be fair on the girl, she had to go through ivf for her daughter. She also suffered medical neglect as they didn’t treat her for her water infection which is ultimately the reason for her going into premature labour. If they’ve promised to keep a close eye on her and they haven’t, she’s understandably terrified that the same could happen again.

I can see why some people find her stuck up end entitled but to be fair on the girl, she had to go through ivf for her daughter. She also suffered medical neglect as they didn’t treat her for her water infection which is ultimately the reason for her going into premature labour. If they’ve promised to keep a close eye on her and they haven’t, she’s understandably terrified that the same could happen again.
I totally understand what you’re saying but sometimes just do it privately!
I went through IVF also I had difficulty’s lost 2 3rd born at 37 weeks not breathing thankfully she’s ok & my 4th 1 was a twin & only she survived & again is fantastic, sometimes things happen for many reasons and it is sad.

Oh absolutely her feelings are valid but like I said it’s the state of the nhs, hopefully she has a safe pregnancy

Reactions: 2
She’s been quite quiet hope everything’s okay for her
She definitely reads here cos 2 hours after your post she said this. I do hope she’s okay, it must be awful mentally to go through this pregnancy and try to enjoy it when at the back of your mind you have the last year constantly replaying.

Totally agree about Lauren being massively insensitive moaning about her kids constantly -she should appreciate that they’re here and hold them tighter just cos she’s able to. Complete cow. Some deserve children and can’t have them and some just shouldn’t be allowed to be parents!!
More than Gemma, it’s Lauren who deserves a thread 😂

Attachments

I had never heard of her and recently her page popped up on my Instagram as one of those suggested posts. Very sad what happened with her daughter 💔 What was she known for before that happened? Just trying to work out how she amassed all her followers. Did she blog fashion, travel or anything?

I had never heard of her and recently her page popped up on my Instagram as one of those suggested posts. Very sad what happened with her daughter 💔 What was she known for before that happened? Just trying to work out how she amassed all her followers. Did she blog fashion, travel or anything?
She originally had a home account, I think her following has grown since P.