Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yes exactly this, she won’t show baby’s face but there will be plenty of ear, back of the head, feet and hand pics 🙄 Unfortunately for Gemma she’s far more important in her own head than she is in reality.
I’m actually really surprised she even announced his name

Reactions: 2

Hermione789

How does Lauren not have a thread on here when she’s the most effed up one out of the lot? Her sister in law is most likely in labour right now at not even 30 weeks and she’s doing a q&a and moaning at her kids… once again!! Such an ungrateful cow in these circumstances. No compassion whatsoever.

xoxogossipgal101

Woah what was this in regards to?
---
The absolute state of them all in this photo! Mother in law in her ill fitting orange monstrosity, all three Son’s ranging from obese to morbidly obese in un ironed suits. Lauren, cancer faker, lazy arse gastric sleeve buyer, candidate for worst Mother of the year award. Lauren’s feral Children. Racist, misogynistic Mr Pell. Gemma looking haggered AF wrestling her little brat in the making. What is it they say… ‘money can’t buy you class’.
---
The absolute state of them all in this photo! Mother in law in her ill fitting orange monstrosity, all three Son’s ranging from obese to morbidly obese in un ironed suits. Lauren, cancer faker, lazy arse gastric sleeve buyer, candidate for worst Mother of the year award. Lauren’s feral Children. Racist, misogynistic Mr Pell. Gemma looking haggered AF wrestling her little brat in the making. What is it they say… ‘money can’t buy you class’.

Also imagine your new Sister in Law posting a pic where your Husband (Jake) looks like he can’t stand you and your little bratty baby 😆
I'm still not over this photograph, the colour scheme is awful looks like the men are off to shoot ducks at a country manor, Gemma's dress is hideous, Lauren looking like cruella de vil - sorry but if it was my wedding I'd have told her to either dye her hair a normal colour or wear a wig!! To top it all off, Mrs Pell in the bright orange suit, what on earth was she thinking?! She looks bizzare!!

aliceband

I thought the same and you can bet your life that Jake had to slow himself down around the whole thing with her hobbling to keep up, to then dart off like that and make it all about her. She also said she’d shut up about it the other day and then proceeded to use it as a sales tactic for her over priced Tropic rubbish, absolutely no shame. Shane bangs on about the products making her look good but she legit looks early fourties already.
yes exactly!!!! He definitely would have slowed right down for her. But hey, at that moment she felt like she could “fly” 😂😂 can’t imagine she’ll stop any time soon

The wedding outfits, I can’t deal 😆 Why do they all look so scruffy? Gemma once again in an ill fitting dress that looked like a sack of spuds, and a pony tail? For a Wedding!

Lauren’s dress needed to see an iron, the creases were unreal.
Hahahahaha they all look like shit Lauren looks as big as she always has and who wears black to a wedding 😳 the place she got married is actually a really lovely place, they all look like commoners!

LME2022

My baby was born at 35 weeks during lockdown 1. Healthyish weight and was in regular maternity ward to check for jaundice. It’s not always about how early they are, she’s had a lot of intervention during pregnancy x

CleopatraOne

Have you had a stillbirth?

I have, and I will also be ordering a cake for my son's first birthday.

Edited to say: In fact, the counselling and support services I have received suggest it as a way to honour your baby's birthdays and remember their life.
Yes. Two stillbirths. It was never suggested to me to mark their birth days with a celebratory cake.

• Heart

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
very insensitive comment. I’ve struggled with infertility and it isn’t the job of the people struggling to adopt. With all due respect it it bothers you and you feel that strongly about it perhaps you should consider it.
The World is full of Children in need of homes, love, security and the hope of a future. I’m more than entitled to believe that people trying to conceive at all costs is selfish.

Rosey Posey

Baby being used for Ads already, really disappointing. She had people all over the country that praying for her & sending her love but her first post of her “miracle baby” being home is nothing to do with him, no updates on how he’s doing, just a picture of an empty pram to ensure she keeps her freebies rolling in. Way to repay all the support & love you’ve been sent, thought she’d realise what was important in life after all her “trauma” but clearly not.
Exactly what I expected!

JSquared

VIP Member
I remember correctly, her bio was much longer than that, looks like she has just condensed it down - fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

If my child was gravely ill, or god forbid worse, the last thing on my mind would be amending my instagram profile

Rosey Posey

The way she has worded her post I thought he had passed away. Until I read further down. He has a feeding tube and had respiratory issues and pneumonia which she wrote on the post but now she had edited it and took all that out…
How odd because I got the felling yesterday fm Gemma’s post she saw him at home 🏡 & Mrs FTB is in Devon at the lodge.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
No not at all, i manage all of those things with my 4 month old. It infuriates me seeing people make comments on how children should be robots/trained instead of responding to their needs.
Teaching Children to self soothe and be content in themselves does not equal raising ‘robots’. At some point all parents need to leave their Children in the care of other people, when you return to work, nursery, school etc and trust me the ones who have been held constantly, never left to cry for a moment, never played on their own, find it one hundred times harder. It’s actually a selfish thing but parents regularly justify it to themselves that they’re being an attentive parent.

JSquared

VIP Member
What I don’t get is why she’s still in hospital, or why she will continue to be if she keeps progressing like this?! I was told if I made it to 35 weeks that I could go home and if labour comes on naturally then that it’s absolutely fine as many babies born at the gestation 🤷🏽‍♀️ I know she has a stitch that will need removing prior to having the baby, but you’d just go to the hospital for that when Labour starts. I feel she’s fully milking it now when so many people have their babies at this gestation
I think that’s for the Dr to decide whether to discharge her or not. She can’t just demand to stay there so I reckon it’s out of her hands tbh

Fitzytour

ive followed her for a whilst now, and obviously its sad what she has been through and hard what she is going through...... but im sorry I cant stand people who are clearly desperate for attention, in good or bad times!!!!!!
Id be keeping this very private i could not imagine sharing with thousands of strangers what my cervix is or isnt doing....... the attention seeking bed bound posts . the ads!!! its so bizarre and weird to me!
My mum had 3 full term still births and several miscarriages......and even she said the last thing on her mind would be to post pictures and updates to people she doesn't know, its a sad world when people are so desperate for attention that even in their darkest hours they are on intsa
Three full term still births, oh my word the poor woman. My heart goes out to your mam.

Hermione789

Please someone with the know how make a thread for this joke of a Woman! She gets worse and worse by the day. Constantly using her Son’s heart condition as content, her Children are feral and she has zero control over their behaviour and obvious lack of respect for anything, allowing her poor Dog’s lump to go unchecked, I could go on!
Why does she expose and slag her kids off so much?! We don’t need to know that your son is addicted to electrical devices. If anything SHE should be ashamed she’s let it get that bad! If she spent time with them and showed them other hobbies maybe he wouldn’t be addicted to the point he can’t sleep at night and is sneaky about it. She’s a joke