Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosey Posey

Really not a nice place to be? I suppose no one WANTS to be in hospital but as someone who has worked in neonatal previously I assure you the staff try their hardest to make you feel as little stress as possible!!
---

He looks like he has a feeding tube in his nose. Can be typical of a 36 week baby to be slow with their feeding. They’re still a bit premature after all.
I had my daughter at 37 weeks (same hospital) weighed 2ib less than Ted & no feeding tube, she was IVF aswell. Maybe just a precaution.

Mabels1986

And the baby is here. What do we think of the name? Doesn’t roll off the tongue easily
Ted is ok, but doesnt go with Jake.
---
Glad hes arrived aafe though.
---
Glad hes arrived aafe though.
---
Going by mrs FTB post he was botn at 8.50am

Last edited:

Hermione789

Yes I totally understand, I’ve had ivf my babies born 37 & 38 weeks low weight & jaundice. I have lost babies early on I just think sometimes appreciate what you have & enjoy each special little moment how ever big or small.
He’s a good weight though so it must be something else, hopefully nothing serious. Don’t they let you stay with them in hospital when it’s jaundice?

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Just because they haven’t discussed it doesn’t mean adoption hasn’t crossed their minds.
However, anyone struggling with fertility has just as much right as anyone else to wanting to have their own biological child.
As I previously said, I’m entitled to believe that people trying to conceive at all costs is insane. This doesn’t necessarily include Gemma at this time because she was unaware of the issue with her cervix (although I’d be willing to bet she could easily become ones of those people) but I see it all the time in others.

Mabels1986