Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossiplady17

You’re being honest, absolutely nothing wrong with that. And tbh you wouldn’t be right for those Children anyway, however it does baffle me that people just seem to automatically assume that by having biological Children it will all be rosy. Children can be born with or acquire any number of health issues at any point.
Totally agree with you!

Reactions: 1

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
So personally for me with Gemma I have found her to be way more tolerable and relatable since she lost her daughter. Before I did struggle with her but I do feel she has grown up since that.
What I found is I despised Lauren the in law. I found some of her posts about her kids absolutely vile after Gemma lost her girl. Especially the ones about her having two miscarriages. I think she’s in constant competition for attention, especially with the cancer thing and to be honest that’s what makes me sick to my stomach. She is a vile compulsive attention seeker and I hope to god I never have to see her because genuinely I don’t think I could keep my mouth shut after hearing the vile vile things she has done.
You’re right, Gemma isn’t a patch on that loon Lauren. She really is one of those Women who feel really insignificant but are constantly trying to gain attention. The whole relationship between her and Gemma, knowing how much they despised each other in the past, just feels really fake and forced.

Fitzytour

It’s BLAW. I find as a bereaved parent it can sometimes feel like a battle to feel like people remember the fact your baby existed. Grief also isn’t linear and can be exaggerated by the smallest things which sadly does include bringing home a healthy baby.
Yes I agree. I'd personally find it triggering and insulting if anyone thought I was talking about/posting about my dead child for attention - I am doing it so the world remember's they existed.

Edit: I have posted about Baby loss awareness week nearly every day this week - Gemma has a big enough following so if she post nothing this week, people would probably find that even stranger

Hermione789

It was the sheer arrogance to expect every newish follower to know her whole story for me.
Exactly and it’s something she will always have to talk about as she meets new people along the way. I just think she needs help coping with it as she’s very weak at the moment. It’s not a healthy mindset to have when raising her boy.

Mabels1986

Gemma is desperate for instagram fame. When she lost P, her following went up and then she posted on her stories that she was going to write a book. I’m not buying into the whole “I’m doing it for awareness and to help others” … it’s purely for her own gain.
Agree with this, when her account was a home acct she had very few followers, wouldnt surprise me if shes doing it for freebies for the baby!

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Did Gemma wear trousers under that dress?? I’m so confused.
Again they show that class can’t be bought with money… trashy fashion sense the lot of them
I’ve just looked back and what the hell??? Looks like leggings under Cinderella’s rags. And the tacky white shoes!