Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hermione789

She hits another week every saturday doesn’t she.. nothing today on what would be 31 weeks? Guessing he might be here?
as someone who did a stretch working with neonates anything after 28 weeks is generally a safe zone and they do amazingly well. A 31 weeker would fly through it usually. Can’t be doing with the “we might not get to being a baby home” attention seeking attitude
Yeah and also Lauren posted a teddy/soother they bought for their nephew so made me think he is here already too

Omg I just wrote a reply and it’s deleted.

in reply to the Lauren thing
“ totally agree. I feel like Lauren is that desperate for attention she only liked gemma once she got pregnant and her daughter died. I honestly find that woman sick. Using other peoples misfortunes for her own gain. If I was Gemma’s biological family I would be seething. I honestly think we have a thread on the wrong one😂

in reply to Gemmas midwife thing;

Did she???? I didn’t see that! Although someone at work years ago lost a baby due to an early stillbirth and I know she had 24/7 access to a bereavement midwife a year after giving birth so I wonder if it is similar for Gemma

I do think birthing a still born may be different to a miscarriage as I know lots of people who have miscarried and have had to just get on with it as normal with no special treatment

But if that isn’t the case then totally self entitled and she should wait her turn like everyone else has too!!!!!!”

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I have to say I think thread has been a long time coming, when I first followed Gemma years ago I used to enjoy her account. But over the years she l’s become more and more unbearable. The breaking of Covid restrictions when she got engaged completely changed my view of her. Also discovering how vulgar her in laws were explained a lot.
What are her in-laws like?!
---
She can hardly make it a family account if she’s not sharing her husband or the baby, does she realise that?
She will continue using it to either moan about anything and everything or if she’s in a good mood she will show off🙄
She will definitely share the baby

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
We deffo need a Lauren thread as well, is there a limit to how many threads you can have on the same family?! 😆

noseyparker80

I can see why some people find her stuck up end entitled but to be fair on the girl, she had to go through ivf for her daughter. She also suffered medical neglect as they didn’t treat her for her water infection which is ultimately the reason for her going into premature labour. If they’ve promised to keep a close eye on her and they haven’t, she’s understandably terrified that the same could happen again.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Not always though every baby is different. I rocked my little one and fed him to sleep for 6 months. He slept all night and self settled for naps at 6 months, slept at nursery and for grandparents when I went back to work. It’s the early days, what works for one doesn’t always work for the other.
I’m not saying my way would work for everyone but I can assure you that it results in happy, secure, confident, content Children.

In the parenting World it seems that it’s a given that you’re going to be completely exhausted and run ragged, if you say there is another option your deemed to be judging those other parents.
---
Nah when you’re out and about and there’s kids screaming or sudden noises then the shusher is perfect to drown it out and help your baby stay asleep.. nothing to do with teaching your child to be content. Would you stay asleep with such noise going on around you?
You’re completely missing my point, if you don’t go to these lengths in the first place almost all babies will learn to sleep through different noises all around them just fine.