Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like watching Gemma but recently all her videos are the same cozy Christmas crap! Also it's really annoyed me that she weirdly introduced her boyfriend to her followers, then he disappeared off the face of the earth and she literally doesn't mention him at all, she could atleast address it 😂. All she could say is 'guys me and Jamie are still together but I'm keeping him off my channel as I want to keep it private' or something along those lines!!

Reactions: 7
Ive followed gemma since before she started her you tube and she’s definitely picked up snippets of elle’s mannerisms/sayings

Reactions: 5
She said her dad had been sick for ages but only just decide to announce? After el cancelled NY? Also island and house move? Her house is perfect for her y does she need island? It’s a horrible world and I’m worried about my daughter growing up in this materialistic circus.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Here is her YouTube! Literally her content is like Gemma’s
Thought I was the only one who noticed this she’s always copied gema but this Christmas it’s become so cringe and obvious she even copied her cats and her house 😂 seriously do they have their own brain also Elle and Gemma have always been quite similar they are still friends I saw Elle mention gemma on her Instagram last week

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think this girl copies elle Darbys every move? From video ideas, to the get your tea and biscuits, Elle buys a new house now gemma wants to move house😂😂 I can’t help but cringe at the girl. There’s nothing more to her than sniffing candles in b&m, trips to tk maxx and keeping up with Elle Darby
I said this a few months ago too, she literally copies everything Elle does!! She’s so desperate

Reactions: 2
Hello gemma can you come down from the bleeping moon please one minuet you’re bargain hunting in bnm then you’re flogging us £100 lounge wear sets and £60 pj’s have a word 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness, used to love Gemma (came across her last year & found her really refreshing). But she's really gone down imo recently, boring content (swear every time she posts on insta its the same picture? Similar oversized outfits, same filter, similar background). The yt content is dull & I think she really missed the mark with this weekends uploads, bargain hunting yesterday and today a ludicrous lounge haul?! Dont get me started on those lips & talons :sick:

Reactions: 4
Wish she would get nails that actually fit her natural nail and not big bulky bulging things plus they are far to long to

I don't know why all these young influencers keep doing B&M videos every week. B&M don't change there stock that often so we don't need four what's in B&M videos a week.

Reactions: 6
I don't know why all these young influencers keep doing B&M videos every week. B&M don't change there stock that often so we don't need four what's in B&M videos a week.
I’m surprised her manager doesn’t tell her to change her content. Her and Elle darbys are so similar, and what annoys me is how they think their audience can relate to cheaper shops but ALWAYS sponsor expensive products that nobody can afford. Just as bad as Mrs hinch!

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised her manager doesn’t tell her to change her content. Her and Elle darbys are so similar, and what annoys me is how they think their audience can relate to cheaper shops but ALWAYS sponsor expensive products that nobody can afford. Just as bad as Mrs hinch!
Yes and like she mentioned In her vlog the other day she's going to be buying a new car which will be a Range Rover. Really relatable :rolleyes: how many of her viewers can afford a new RR? I bet hardly any.

she never used to discuss her family, only recently she is mentioning them. She has an empty shell of a life, i cannot relate to anything she says or does. I am sure last year she one of her goals was to expand her vocabulary - i think she must have forgotten. :unsure:

I used to really like watching Gemma but recently all her videos are the same cozy Christmas crap! Also it's really annoyed me that she weirdly introduced her boyfriend to her followers, then he disappeared off the face of the earth and she literally doesn't mention him at all, she could atleast address it 😂. All she could say is 'guys me and Jamie are still together but I'm keeping him off my channel as I want to keep it private' or something along those lines!!
I feel completely the same. I used to look forward to her videos but I have had to unsubscribe now the 'cosy' thing is so cringe and I literally can't watch anymore. Same with her Instagram I had to unfollow because my newsfeed was clogged with repetitive pictures of her that I swear I had seen the day before as well.

her latest 'come shopping with me' vid is absolutely mind-numbing. how many times can one girl say "OMG! This is so cute" about some awful, tacky, Christmas tat???

you know how one cannot look away when you see a car crash the pro of her vlogs are that if i had a really bad day and i watch her vlog, looking at herself in the camera and pouting those lips, reminds me of that:giggle::giggle:. it looks so ridiculous that i have my daily good old laugh and at her expense and all ends good

The Soul of a Narcissist

"The narcissist does have a need to love and be loved. They love their reflection after all. So, they have a capacity to love something"

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.