Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, weren't Elle and Gemma friends at one point?
That seems to have fizzled out.
When Gemma put her tree up Elle commented on Gemmas Instagram photo of it something like she can’t wait to be sat around that tree, Nd Gemma replied cant wait to see you, so I think they’re still friends. However I still haven’t saw them in a video together so not sure when that plan is happening

Reactions: 3
She loves her own reflection too much. Her insta stories eye f***** her self are sooooo cringe :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she live alone? Always find it bizarre how there is zero mention of any family etc when she's at home. Even if I lived alone I'm sure I'd have visitors on occasion or I'd go see my family?

Does she live alone? Always find it bizarre how there is zero mention of any family etc when she's at home. Even if I lived alone I'm sure I'd have visitors on occasion or I'd go see my family?
Yes I think she lives alone she said in a recent vlog her family live 30 mins away that's why she wants to move back near her fam.

Oh wow, just seen her countdown to tomorrow's video. A festive evening routine 😲 oh thank goodness, can't wait to watch 20+ minutes of grabbing blankets, getting cosy & lighting candles! I have never seen this before, I'm sooo glad she's filming this for us!

Reactions: 8
Oh wow, just seen her countdown to tomorrow's video. A festive evening routine 😲 oh thank goodness, can't wait to watch 20+ minutes of grabbing blankets, getting cosy & lighting candles! I have never seen this before, I'm sooo glad she's filming this for us!
She really is getting desperate for content now she's done about 5 cosy routines this month. I don't know how she's still getting the view TBH.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her insta story about the scales? Does anyone Think she is really 8 stone 2 🧐

I was 8 stone when I was 16 and was tiny (not anymore 😂) she gets on my tits a bit but I’m worried she’s got an eating disorder 🤔 she looks sooo tiny for a woman and is looking gaunt in the face so her fillers & lips are starting to look weird.

She stood on the scales then the weight automatically comes up but it then flashes Past that part and straight to her weight being 8 stone somthing, surely not. Her massive head must weigh that alone 🤣

• Haha
She’d said before she’s just over 5 foot so she is very small. She looks quite petite too so I’d say she’s about 8/8.5 stone. She looks like she’s lost lots of weight recently too.
She prob is 8st then.

Reactions: 1
How can she not expect people to comment on her weight? She is promoting some weighing scales and says in her latest Instagram it’s a “new part of my routine which helps me stay motivated to be the best version of myself are the @fittrack scales - a simple and effective solution to stay motivated.” I’m sorry but there is something terribly wrong if you are using weighing yourself daily as motivation and it’s actually really quite sad if she is especially when she is already so tiny. I also think it is wrong she is encouraging this behaviour especially when a lot of her followers are really young girls.

Reactions: 8
Another bleeping cosy as duck even routine I can hardly contain my bleeping excitement.....

don’t hate myself enough to get my bleeping blankets and bleeping biscuits and waste 7 bleeping minutes on Gemma trying to sell me something because I bet it’s a bleeping ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont mean to sound nasty but her face scares me her jaw looks un normal and deformed and you can so tell she has had work done there was older pics or her floating around at one point and shes ruined her face also she defonitly has a problem with food however films herself eating pitta bread and cheese boards so hmm :/

Reactions: 6
He eyes look like they’ve become a different shape. She’s changed her features so much she does look odd now. The makeup and extensions don’t help.

Another bleeping cosy as duck even routine I can hardly contain my bleeping excitement.....

don’t hate myself enough to get my bleeping blankets and bleeping biscuits and waste 7 bleeping minutes on Gemma trying to sell me something because I bet it’s a bleeping ad.
I wont be watching that crap I will wait until she uploads her gift giving with Sophie I like watching those videos.

That’s me unsubscribed, I can’t take anymore ads ! Can somebody please tell me how you have a lifestyle like that by making 10min videos of you washing your bleeping face ?!

Reactions: 12
Hold tight people, I'm off to get ready for bed. Grab your blankets and get cosyyyy so I can show you all me lighting some candles and washing my face 😊 it's soo cosy & festive when I do it, do you all want to see?  :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
God, she's so boring! Another boring, cosy ad.

*this post is sponsored by foreo but I LOVE IT sooo cosyyyy, you know I love a pamper evening to break up my cosy days*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.