Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see in the comments someone had disliked the video and they said it was jealous tattlers. Sorry no its not Ive got better things to do then watch her videos and Im not jealous of that ugly vapid fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She
Did you see in the comments someone had disliked the video and they said it was jealous tattlers. Sorry no its not Ive got better things to do then watch her videos and Im not jealous of that ugly vapid fool.
Said she's cooking for 2. So she can have the rest tomorrow. Yeah right. It's for fat arse Jamie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ’―
She defo reads here. Shes taken off all her manky nails.

Hi gem πŸ˜πŸ‘‹
She defo reads here. Shes taken off all her manky nails.

Hi gem πŸ˜πŸ‘‹
she's always on tattle. Loves herself too much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch Laura Meechams assumption video she lists her YouTuber friends and never mentions Gemma and then discusses cutting fake people out of her life! I think the person who said they fell out must be telling the truth!

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she's hiding that she's back with Jamie after how long it took her to tell her followers they had broken up!? She's now not mentioning they're back together... I just think it's really weird and shady!! Put me right off her :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Watch Laura Meechams assumption video she lists her YouTuber friends and never mentions Gemma and then discusses cutting fake people out of her life! I think the person who said they fell out must be telling the truth!
I thought this too!!! Defo team Laura, she’s much more open and honest! Wish she would spill the tea though πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Both lying gits are from Peterborough. She's known for being a bimbo. Who tries to act cute. And his been all around Peterborough. And that his a nasty controlling piece of work 🀯
I thought this too!!! Defo team Laura, she’s much more open and honest! Wish she would spill the tea though πŸ˜‚
Laura is so honest. And has talent. Can play the piano. And has a degree. N then you have fake Gemma. Greedy money hungry lying gobby cow

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just saw her Aldi food haul video... did you know if you put chocolate on strawberries, they taste like chocolate covered strawberries?!? I'd never have thought that, mind blown πŸ€―πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
cosy days at home, Jamie’s just a gnome , he’s hiding in the shed whilst she makes the bed 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion - Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok shes telling us buying From everything5pounds is helping the environment 😊 Sure GEMMA. Shes so bloody dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she for real in this everything 5 pounds video πŸ˜– everything is incredible and such good quality πŸ™„ those two zip up hoodies in the beginning lol I've never seen anything so bleeping vile in all my life. It literally looks like it's been shredded by a dog!

Why is everything cosy? Its bleeping nearly summer and its boiling is she insane?

Why is she getting so emotional over that cheap tacky watch? It will literally last 5 mins an be made of plastic πŸ™„ shes on the verge of tears cos shes so happy shes found everything 5 pound.com πŸ™‰ I think lockdown has got to her.

I guarantee all of those clothes will either end up at the charity shop or stuffed in the back of her wardrobe. Especially those dreadful zip up hoodies 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Flogging more crap then! One week it’s white company now everything5pounds πŸ™„πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ so obviously she will promote anything for the dollar! She flog her own mother for the right price! I’m all for a bargain but really hoodies for a fiver obviously not going to be good! Also think it’s funny her bestie amy did the same video a couple of days ago too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.