Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I've been reading comments on here for the last couple of weeks but today I decided I had to register to comment! Hope I haven't broken any rules in my post by the way!

I use to like Gemma and find her videos interesting but her content this past few months is shocking! Same rubbish cosy morning routine, cosy evening routine. And don't even start me on her latest vlog pushing elemis and white company down our throats! Is she actually for real promoting this stuff knowing the current situation the country is in, people are losing loved ones and losing their jobs yet this idiot is pushing over priced rubbish that most people don't care about right now!

I've had to unfollow her Instagram and switch off most of her YouTube videos since lock down as it's as dull as dishwater! I can't understand how all the sheep can't see though her bullshit and actually feel a bit embarrassed that I didn't see it sooner! It's only when I found this thread that I realised what a lying money grabbing fame obsessed idiot this girl is! As for her deleting and blocking anyone who dares to call her out that really infuriates me as it does with all influencers actually. They just want people to lick their arses and tell them how wonderful they are, when most of them don't know the meaning of a hard days work!

Rant over and breath!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Although I'm not too keen on her, one thing I would say is I don't agree with all of those who are slating her about her teeth.
In other comments people are saying "I can't believe she gets so much work done, she is clearly so self conscious" "she needs to calm down on the filler" etc. We all have hang ups we want to change and I agree she's changed a lot. But you all moan that she has loads of work done and then post about additional things that she needs doing. Have you ever thought she got her chin done because someone was mean about it? And now it looks like teeth will be next on the list if she reads this or gets told about it.

I know everyone has their own opinion on this, I just don't get how you can slate someone for getting work done and be saying they're better natural, and then suggest additional work that needs doing in the same sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Virginiatozzle

I know all you peasants are struggling to keep your jobs, struggling to find food and having to say bye to loved ones but lOOK AT MY NEW GIFTED BED I GOT GIFTED BECAUSE IM BLESSED. So cOsY

Also buy these leggings you can’t afford right now.

These influencers are so out of touch it’s sickening, I hope this is their downfall

Reactions: 23

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
We’re all going to be losing wages and wondering how the hell we’re going to pay for our morgages,food etc but we’re still to watch her videos and “use her discount code” so she still gets paid large sums of money for doing fuck all ?! If you’re reading this Gemma .... FUCK OFF YOU SHALLOW COW

• Heart
Reactions: 22

coconochanel

VIP Member
It's incredibly sad that her number one goal was to own a jumped up Barbie mobile. When you die, no-one remembers you for the type of car you drove.
It annoys me that people filming themselves shopping in Primark and B&M are earning more then doctors and nurse.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
I am worried about where to get bread over the next few weeks not elemis fucking skincare

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Spinidge

VIP Member
What does she need an office for? She could write her To Do list on a post it note and stick it on the fridge - * film video of me putting my make up on, * film video of me taking my make up off, * pose in a swimsuit, * film myself sniffing candles, * film me and Sophie eating pita bread and hummus and pretending to eat sweets, * pose in a swimsuit. She don't need no spreadsheet for that twaddle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bobdadada

Just watching the new “primark haul” does it not infuriate anyone else that these size 8 you tubers are constantly buying larger sizes so they can be oversized. As someone who wears a 16/18 especially in primark I find it utterly disgusting. Seeing something ya like and walking away disheartened because the
only sizes they have left are small. Because all the size 8 people have purchased a size 16/18. It’s ridiculous!!
Sorry for the rant. (I find Gemma the worst for this)

Annie101

i just cant understand, you get up and set the camera, jump back into bed. Scene 1: Wake up stretch your arms and start your morning routine.
Real life babe and i dont even have kids: Get up at 05H30, skip breakfast, feed 5 dogs, run around looking for whatever my husband "lost" during the night and need right now. Make-up routine under 5 minutes, but then again I dont wear a mask to work. I can even pick my "original" outfit of the day, nothing oversized and cozy but bohemian yet professional. Hair - 1 minute. Sprint to car to face 01H20 minutes in traffic and do real work.
i do not have to pout throughout my day, as i am being respected my people in my workplace. And even without this self-care routine i know i am a beautiful complete woman, who is respected, admired especially for caring if anyone goes through a tough time. And funnily enough its not all about me. Would not be lovely if these influencers starts a fund for people in need through these time just to give something back to the world. And i dont mean the latest concealer.

• Heart

DietGossip

VIP Member
Who else HATES the “grab a cup of tea, grab all your snacks, get a blanket”

babe the video isn’t even 20 minutes long, what do I need snacks for

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Froofroo

Prissy little cow isn't she! Just shows how immature she is.
If the current climate has highlighted anything, it's the absolute vapidity of these influencers. Gemma has nothing to offer. She has no wit, no wisdom. She has no opinion on anything and isn't educated ( not necessarily academically, but in terms of taking the time to educate yourself) enough to speak with any level of insight on anything. She speaks of manifestations and would rather blindly follow this modern day consumerist occult rather than even attempt to invest her time and money into making an actual difference to her community and the world at large.

She is the very definition of vacuous. Filling her face rather than her mind. What a role model for us all...

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She is fucking unbearable.

get your boyfriend off the Xbox and tell him you want this”

”get your boyfriend in the room and let him know you want.......”

”get your boyfriend to click the link below”

Fuck off you daft creature and buy your own ratty hair extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Makeuplover05

So guys - some tea. Recently she’s been posing with a bunch of new designer bags, about 5 in total I think so I asked her in the comments to do a bag haul or unboxing and to my surprise she blocked me and deleted my comment. I was generally asking a genuine request and it was a good video ideas but because of her reaction I feel like she’s got herself in to some shady business and that’s how she got the bags and that’s why she doesn’t wanna talk about them - because with a average of 25k views she definitely didn’t use YouTube money I don’t think

She’s not big enough to have a gossip guru so this is the next best thing I could find since I’m blocked now

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She is an absolute half wit.

She actually pronounced a Huda beauty lip shade named Rendezvous as "Ren-des-voo"

wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17