Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of seeing her eye duck herself in her instagram stories. She pouts with those massive fish lips of hers and does that stupid little blink. She’s so fake it’s unreal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she makes money from YouTube and Instagram to make it affordable for her not to work and be able to rent a house and spends etc. The videos are crap all the same stuff, does anyone actually watch them (I know they must) but it’s just infuriating, I hate when youtubers call what they do a job too.... it isn’t a proper job!!! I don’t care how defensive they get 🤣

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she makes money from YouTube and Instagram to make it affordable for her not to work and be able to rent a house and spends etc. The videos are crap all the same stuff, does anyone actually watch them (I know they must) but it’s just infuriating, I hate when youtubers call what they do a job too.... it isn’t a proper job!!! I don’t care how defensive they get 🤣
I reckon her management Pay her rent

• Wow
Reactions: 5
how many times do we need to see her put on make up or go to Primark. really so boring and vain

not to mention cosy :rolleyes:😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jemma is naturally a beautiful girl. But can we talk about the difference between looking sexy and classy? One can do both. I am not British and i am not jealous, but i have been dying to give a little bit of constructive advice. Please, please keep your nails a natural length, i dont need to see abnormally, unnaturally shaped long claws. The amount of foundation she uses in one go is ridiculous, your face is not a canvas. She is beautiful enough without it. I hear her speaking about the law of attraction, if you are looking for a proper man, i dont think he will go for a serious relationship with a woman that is fake in the way she looks, speaks or acts. I recently got married to a lovely man who bought me a 10 bedroom french villa. i am slightly bohemian and natural, but the very first thing he told me when he met was, he loved me for being real and natural. So just maybe limit those extensions, those nails, those fake eyelashes, the layers and layers of make up. Be an individual, these "influencers" dresses the same, decorate the same, uses the same language. They just looooove us, but dont know us. Meet real people, join the world, experience things that does not include shopping or the plastic surgeons. Just be the true you.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched her “i swapped diets with my bestfriend for 24 hours! Healthy vs Unhealhy” video lately ????
She posted it in June but over the last few weeks it has seemed to get alot more attention and she is getting absolutely roasted in her comments section!

people are comparing her to when they had eating disorders and wishing she get help and saying the way she eats is not healthy whatsoever she skips meals, eats too little and speaks very negatively about food.

although my absolutely favourite comment is “and this ladies and gentlemen is why you shouldnt get lip filler “
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched her “i swapped diets with my bestfriend for 24 hours! Healthy vs Unhealhy” video lately ????
She posted it in June but over the last few weeks it has seemed to get alot more attention and she is getting absolutely roasted in her comments section!

people are comparing her to when they had eating disorders and wishing she get help and saying the way she eats is not healthy whatsoever she skips meals, eats too little and speaks very negatively about food.

although my absolutely favourite comment is “and this ladies and gentlemen is why you shouldnt get lip filler “
😂😂😂
i think she has lost weight too, her recent pics she really looks unhealthily skinny.

Reactions: 6
i think she has lost weight too, her recent pics she really looks unhealthily skinny.
She mentioned a while back about how she used to have an eating disorder. Looks like she still has it. She looks so gaunt recently has she said anything about being on a diet/?

😂😂😂
Need to watch this! So is she the 'healthy' diet?

Reactions: 1
Need to watch this! So is she the 'healthy' diet?
Yeh shes classed herself as the “healthy” diet but skipping breakfast 3 days on the run and saying if she has breakfast she feels like she has set herself up for failure for the rest of the day doesnt sound healthy to me ..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Every single video contains an AD!
I’m honestly sick of it now ☹ I used to love her but she’s just not relatable anymore ! Claims to love her subscribers but never once thinks about doing a give away with any decent stuff she gets. We’re just here to pay for her

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly sick of it now ☹ I used to love her but she’s just not relatable anymore ! Claims to love her subscribers but never once thinks about doing a give away with any decent stuff she gets. We’re just here to pay for her
I get the ads its her income what’s pissed me off with her is she no longer replies to messages

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.